RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:00 am

I smiled softly at Russ; who had positioned himself nicely on his desired side of the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off him laying there in just his boxer shorts with his body on show. He kept in-shape it seemed; like we spoke about earlier. I finished taking the jeans off and my socks like I was doing before hand just tossed them to the side with Russ removing his socks an dropping them onto the floor and laid back down. I was now just in my black boxer briefs; I bit my lower lip have never really done anything with a guy before except kissing, so I was a little unsure, but I thought I'd start off small and just see, where it goes. I climbed onto my bed, and over to Russell who looked at me with a smile; as I crawled across my bed until I was on top of him with my knees on either side of Russ's body. I stayed on all fours, as I looked down at him."Why don't we just see, what happens yeah? I just want to feel close to you at the moment is all." I confessed with a smile. I then slowly lean in-towards Russ and pressed my lips up against his again feeling the warmth that came with them; Russ closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around the back of my neck gently. Soon our tongues found each other again and I found myself slowly lowering the rest of my body on top of Russ's. Our torsos pressed up against the other's; as I ran my hand down the side of Russ's body. I felt Russ grinding the front of his shorts up against mine; which only deepened our passionate kissing session.

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 6a00e54fb7301c88340120a7fe333d970b-800wi
|| AN OFFICIAL || JARRETT CROSBY || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:07 am

I was glad to see Jarrett was relaxed, not nervous about this. He crawled on top of me, like it was a natural thing to do and it wasn't long before we started kissing again. We were grinding against one another, which was making my dick hard and strain against the fabric of my underwear. I took my hand and ran it up and down the length of his back before reaching his ass. I let my hand run over the fabric covering it before giving him a nice squeeze. He had a really nice ass and it filled him out nicely. I broke our kiss for a moment to ask him a question, "Why don't we get rid of the underwear, Jarrett? That way we can be as close to one another as two people can be." And that wasn't just the horny sensations talking, I wanted to feel Jarrett's flesh on mine. I wanted to know that there wasn't anything in-between us, especially after we confronted our own demons just a little bit earlier.

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Sean-faris-hottest-actors-257266_314_400
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:16 am

I listened to Russ's request and smiled a little at him; I had never been naked with another guy before, I was a little bit nervous about being naked with Russ. But something was telling me, I'd be okay. So I nodded with saying much, as I moved off Russ's body sliding his own underwear off then dropping it to the floor revealing his naked form to me and what had been hiding underneath his boxers all this time. I grin a little, as I got off the bed and pulled my own boxers down slowly and stepped out of them eventually showing off my hidden form. I took a deep breath, as Russ looked over at my junk and smiled biting his lower lip. I soon found myself returning to the bedside and on top of Russ again now naked with each other. We returned to our kissing glory; as the heat coming off our bodies was intoxicating. I could feel; Russ's fully hard shaft pressing up against my own; which was sending pulses of electricity shooting through my body making me kiss him harder and more aggressively, but remaining gentle at the same. It was like my body wanted to take control and ravish Russ here and now; but I wasn't going to let my body win that easily.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:21 am

I watched Jarrett intently as he silently agreed with my request. I took my underwear off first and then took his off and it seemed we both liked what we saw. Then it was back to the makeout session and it was hot to feel his heat on my body. We were both fully turned on and I made sure my eyes were locked on his as I moved one hand down the length of our combined bodies. I then reached forward and took his cock into my hand and gently squeezed it. I started slowly stroking Jarrett, all the while looking up at him, hoping that he was enjoying what I was doing to him.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:33 am

I found myself closing my eyes, and biting my lower lip feeling Russ take hold of my cock and was now stroking it. I released a very quiet moan and leaned forward pressing my forehead against Russ's. I gently brushed the side of my nose against his; before kissing his upper-lip; as he stroked me a little faster. New sensations were taking over, and it was having a interesting effect one. My hot breath left my mouth entering Russ's; as I looked at him moving my hand up the side of his face. "Mmm..don't stop." I asked, before closing my eyes and moving onto the side of Russ's neck and sucked on his tanned flesh softly and kissed up and down it slowly; as continued to stroke me gradually becoming a little harder and faster along the way.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 9:37 am

I kept stroking Jarrett, faster and then slower, then faster again and then slower again. I loved feeling his manhood in my hands. And then feeling him kissing the side of my neck, I was in heaven and I let out a few moans of pleasure. I took my hand off his cock for a few moments to rub his balls, nice and full they were. My body though was on fire and there was only one way that was going to be quenched, "Touch me, Jarrett, please."

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 10:57 am

I listened out for Russ's request and looked at him, and bit down on his lower lip gently and slowly slid my hand underneath my body and grabbed his manhood gently causing a loud gasp from Russ; as I starting stroking it and picking up the pace a little, as I continued to kiss him across his lips, before moving onto the other side of his neck.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 12:56 pm

When he touched my penis, my body went ablaze. It was like a fire was flowing through my veins, something I wasn't totally expecting but at the same time was. My body stopped grinding against him and I started moving my hips to allow my cock to slide through his hand. His lips were still on my neck, which allowed me to utter the follow, "Want more?" It was a loaded question but only he could answer it.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:18 pm

"..Yeah, god..I do! Mmm.." I revealed in an instant, I as continued to bite into his neck gently. The palm of my hand soon slid roughly down Russ's hard cock causing him to moan a little. I moved my hand onto his balls and played with them a little, before going for the real prize to send Russ over the edge; which was taking my middle finger and feeling out for his hole; before slipping it inside it and moving my finger around inside it.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:25 pm

"OHHHHH Jarrett!" I exclaimed as I felt his middle finger slide into my sensitive hole. It sent sparks flying up in front of my eyes, I was not expecting that. It felt good to have something back in there after so long but I wanted more of him. I moved my body around so that he could keep doing what he was doing and I could start sucking his cock. My mouth slid down the length of his shaft as I started to suck Jarrett off.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:35 pm

I gasped at feeling Russ take me by surprise and took me inside his mouth. "Mmm..Russ..feels so good! Mmm.." I moaned. Russ continued to suck me off; it felt really good and a little exhilarating. I hadn't been given head in a long time; so Russ surprising me like that sent shivers down my spine. Russ had adjusted his body to be able to suck me. I lifted his leg up onto my shoulder moving my body to the side a bit to make it easier for Russ. It seemed, I wasn't the only one; who wasn't expecting something because Russ had just shouted a little upon feeling my finger go inside his tight ass. Now that I had better access to his ass by moving his leg onto my shoulder; I pushed my finger in more going as far as two even moving them in and out of his hole; as I felt his walls contracting. I bit my lower lip the feelings, I was getting from Russ's blowjob and his ass was turning me on even more. God; this was crazy. I felt like I was in some sort of daze.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:45 pm

I was giving Jarrett a really wet blowjob as he was fingering my ass. We were both in a lust filled haze, we both needed each other right now. I wasn't trying to get him to blow, I just wanted to get him hotter and I could feel he was getting closer to the edge so I stopped. I felt him pull his fingers out and I pulled him back on top of me as we started to kiss again. We were both so into this moment, we were totally connected with each other. I looked into his eyes as I huskily said, "Fuck me, Jarrett."

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:59 pm

"..If that's what you want!?" I said, as Russell pulled me back into his lips giving me his answer. I had never fucked a guy; before so this was going to be interesting for me being straight and all. But I felt; so connected to Russ right now and my body was on fire. I couldn't help myself, I needed to be inside him. Our kiss intensified as I attacked his lips more lifting his legs up onto my shoulders with Russ's arm around the back of my head, I felt the head of my cock pressing up against Russ's hole and used my free hand to guide me into him bareback. I groaned through our kisses, as I pushed into him slowly: "..Mmmm..Argh..f--fuck.." I muttered kisisng Russ with more passion and pushing my cock inside him more and pinned his hands to my bad locking my fingers with his. I pushed through my final time, and with a loud moan from Russ I was inside him: "..Mmm..God...feels so...good..." I moaned breaking my kiss with Russ pressing my forehead against his as he legs rested on my shoulders still, as I started to thrust in and out of him slowly at first; but gradually began to build up speed and force. All these new sensations my cock was feeling were shooting through my body. As I kissed Russ again, but harder now moaning a little continuing to fuck my first guy with care.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 2:07 pm

My heart was racing and the little voice in the back of my mind that was trying to tell me that this was a bad idea had been beaten and gagged and dragged off by other parts of my conscience. It was like my body, my mind and my heart were giving me the all clear on this one. Feeling Jarrett enter me felt so good, it made me feel almost complete as a person again. And just by the look in his eyes when he started, it was making him feel something as well. Our kisses were more passionate but even more frantic as he fucked me. I began to buck my hips in time with his thrusting in and out of my ass. "Oh fuck me, Jarrett, make love to my ass." I said as I also kept moaning, I wanted to give him all the encouragement that he could ever need right now.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:22 pm

I moaned and groaned to myself; it was a little painful for me. He had such a tight ass and the walls of his ass were contracting and squeezing my cock strongly. "..Fuck!" I cursed kissing Russ more aggressively now; as I was trying to fight off the jolts of pain, I was feeling and started to thrust into Russell harder with a lot more ferocity. I moaned loudly as it seemed to be working; I was lost in the passion as I balls were slapping against Russ's ass hard. "..Oww..fuck! Argh.." I fucked him harder getting in a powerful rhythm with Russ's hips. My passion was engulfing me, as I adjusted Russ a little and placed both his legs on my shoulder and leaned forward lifting his lower back up slightly and kissed him with such zeal. This was feeling was amazing; my body completely out of control. I couldn't help myself, I just kept fucking him harder and harder. Our bodies were starting to glisten with sweat. All I knew right now was I wanted Russ and I was going to destroy his ass; if I had too.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:43 pm

Jarrett was pounding my ass like a champion for a first timer with a guy. He was hitting my buttons and I was in heaven. Clay was always the gentle lover which is what I wanted at the time but Jarrett was providing me with something new and different. He was sweet and caring but he wanted it, wanted it badly. His eyes were so intense, so on fire and so were his kisses. I pushing back on him, as well as squeezing my ass muscles around his hard cock. His intensity and just the overwhelming urge pushed me over the edge as I began to shoot. Hot white cum shot out of my cock and onto his and my chest. I was moaning and groaning, this is exactly what the doctor ordered for sure.

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Sean_faris_98
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 9:13 am

I heard Russ's cries of mainly pleasure; finally explode all over my chest area and it wasn't long, before I broke our kiss and was moaning and groaniny loudly feeling my cock and body tense up, and I just couldn't hold it in and just shot; my hot white load straight up Russ's ass. The release was nothing like I had ever felt before; it was truly an experience I won't ever forget. I pulled myself out of Russ's ass and was breathing heavily letting him lower his back on my bed again. I was panting a little laying next to Russ; sweating a little. I was in disbelief..did I really just do that? "..I can't believe; I just slept with a guy!" I chuckled a little trying to shake out the shock burying my face in my pillow slightly and shook my head from side to side. Russ looked down at me, as I looked up at him: "..So, Err--heh..how was it for you?" I asked highly curious to hear his thoughts; after all I don't think his slept with a straight guy; before tonight and I wanted to know, how I did being my first time and all.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 11:25 am

That was intense fuck session, especially after feeling Jarrett shoot his load inside of me. It was like in that moment, we became one but then he came back down to Earth. He seemed surprised that he did it and then he asked me if it was good for me. I just chuckled at him as I laid down next to him, "No Jarrett, you're the worse fuck I've ever had, you've ruined sex for me." I stuck my tongue out at him as I nuzzled him playfully. I smiled as I spoke again, "You were great Jarrett, but what made it mind blowingly awesome is that it was you, not just what you were doing. You're a pretty awesome dude but how was it for you? Any regrets?" I was curious if he was having regrets about what was happening, he seemed concerned by it all.

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Sean-faris
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 12:35 pm

I smiled warmly at Russ; as I gently placed my hand on the side of his face and stroked it gently with the side of my thumb: "..It was strange; but amazing experience for me; Russ. Thank you. It felt awesome to be inside you; I felt all these new sensations, I've never felt before. It's definitely the most intense sex, I've ever had. I felt myself being engulfed by my own passion. Crazy, as it sounds." I smile at him. "..And honestly, no regrets.." I kissed him, "..In fact, I..wanna..do..it..again!" I muttered through our lip-lock and started to kiss Russ; some more and letting it deepen allowing me to lift one of Russ's legs up onto my shoulder again and after slightly having to readjust myself; I found my still hard dick up pressing up against the front of Russ's hole again.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:05 pm

I felt very safe and comforted by Jarrett in this moment. Listening to him talk to me, telling me about the new feelings, how he was not regretting but was thankful. I chuckled when he said he wanted to do it again, and I could tell he meant it. Instead of making him push himself into me, I slid back on him, slowly sliding him inside of me. "Thank you, Jarrett, for the very special night. And I don't mind doing it again, you just gotta take it easier on me." I moaned softly as I began to slowly slide my cock up and down the length of his shaft. I was so glad that I could do something special for him.

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Sean-faris
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 7:27 pm

"Your welcome Russ, but I should be thanking you really!" I said with a smile, before I gently moved my body over Russ; so that he was laying on his front. I locked my fingers in his and pushed into his ass again. I spread his legs apart with my thighs to open his hole; some more. I started to thrust slowly and gently in and out of Russ's ass fucking him for the second time tonight. I couldn't help myself, as I fucked him a little harder but kept a soft pace like he asked. I could hear his moans and groans; as I kissed him down the side of his neck with my torso pressed up against his back. I continued to fuck my new friend making sure; he was getting all of me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place   Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: Jarrett's Place
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2