RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3: My Day Off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 3: My Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 6:37 am

So, I had hooked up with Nick and I really liked it. He came off really flirty and what not in the beginning but after the sex was over, he became a different type of guy. He actually seemed interested in me and we parted on good terms. So, this put me in a bit of a weird spot because I was now friends with Forrest but involved in some way, shape or form with Nick too. But it was a day or so removed from my encounter with Nick and it was Jake's day off which meant staying in and chilling in my undies. I was in the kitchen, cooking breakfast for myself, bacon and eggs when I heard a knocking on my door. I didn't really care who it was, be it Nick or Forrest or whomever might be stopping by. "Hey, whomever is there, come on in. The door is unlocked, I'm in the kitchen if you need me." I chuckled to myself, I figured who it was would end up popping into my kitchen once they were inside.

Chapter 3: My Day Off Andrew_cooper_24
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:11 am

I had let Forrest out of the apartment for a little bit to get some air and catch up with his friends; I was feeling generous for some reason. I think my encounter with Jake yesterday helped lift my mood a bit. He was surprised, and wondered if I was drunk? I just laughed and said I was perfectly normally and for him to have some fun. I hadn't seen him this excited in ages, I even gave him a little cash; since he doesn't work at the moment. Forrest was out of that door within the hour; after he kissed me on the lips. I had managed to get myself a couple of days off to relax a little bit, I had been working non-stop on this building contract and a needed a little down-time; my boos completely understood and said they'd manage without me for a couple of days and that I should enjoy my break. No need to tell me twice, I thought to myself. I needed to get a little shopping, so I needed to get that out of the way. I locked up and made my way down to the ground floor heading for the exit; I saw Jake's front door and I stared at it for a minute. I wonder, if he'd be in? I grin to myself thinking, why don't I just find out. I walked over to his door and knocked on it dressed in a pair of dark navy blue jeans; a black tight-fitting tank top that hugged my muscular physique perfectly. I also had on my black trainers.

I knocked on his door and heard Jake give; whoever it was ask to come in, so I did with the door being unlocked and all. I smile a little to myself closing the door behind me beforehand; as I saw Jake doing breakfast it seemed. I grin, before slowly sneaking up to him wrapping my arms around his stomach slowly, and kissed him on the side of his neck. "Laundry day, Jakey boy?" I grin. Jake chuckled looking over his shoulder down at me looking up at him with a smile on my face. "Need a hand.." I smirk, before slipping my hand underneath the front waistband of his boxer shorts grabbing his semi-hard cock gently. Jake bit his lower lip putting his arm around the back of neck after finishing what he was doing. I stroked him a little bit; as I bit at his lower lip lightly hearing him moan softly.

Chapter 3: My Day Off 208
AN OFFICIAL - NICK SAUNDERS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:29 am

I moan softly as I feel Nick wrap his hand around my cock. I wasn't sure if it was going to be him or Forrest at my door. I smiled at him as I shook my head and swatted his hand with my spatula to get him out of my pants. He looked at me in surprise as I spoke. "Now, now, you're gonna make me burn my breakfast, Nick. And no, not laundry day, days off are always underwear only in my house. So, if you're gonna stay, you're gonna strip." I chuckle slightly as I scoop my stuff out from my pan and put it onto a plate. I then grab some silverwear and my glass of juice and head into my dining room table. I sit down and start eating my breakfast as I wait to see if Nick will join me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:37 am

I laugh a little shaking out my hand briefly from where he hit me with his spatula. I grin walking into his living room, "Well, I won't stay long; since you're eating and all. I just wanted to know, if you were free tonight?" I asked Jake; who looked over at me chewing on some of his food. "I thought, we could go out for dinner or something? You know get to know each other; a little better? I have a couple of days off, so I want to make the most of them. It'll be my treat." I said with a smile, "But I'll understand, if your busy or something?" I added; as I awaited his response.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 8:35 am

I smile at Nick as I set my fork down and swallow the food in my mouth. I take a quick sip of my juice as I speak. "Sure that sounds fine, Nick. I don't have any plans at the moment and you know, don't have to leave if you don't want to. I don't mind the company." I look at him and nod my head as I wait to see what he might say in response.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:46 am

I smile a little at Jake, "Great." I said happily to myself. "How's 8pm sound? I'll pick you up around, 7:30pm; yeah? Dress nice okay, sexy?" I smile at him. "And, if you want me to stay a little longer, I can.." I pause, "..But, your little day off rule might get in the way; unless you come and strip me out of my clothes right now?" I grin with a brief chuckle holding out my arms to the sides wondering, what he would do.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:05 am

I grinned at Nick, I really did enjoy his playfulness. It had some similarities to Ricky but definitely was different. I smiled at him as I nodded my head up and down. "That sounds like a plan, Nick. I'll make sure to wear something nice and I hope you do as well." I nodded my head again, I was looking forward to a night out with Nick. Even though he had a boyfriend, it didn't seem to bother me as much. "But I guess I do need to help you out. Make sure you comply with my house rules." I got up from my chair at the table I was sitting at. I walked over to Nick and grinned at him as I pulled the black tank top over his head. I threw it off to the side before unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, yanking them down. I then reached down and slipped my hand into his boxers like he had done to me. I gave his cock a few nice tugs before taking my hand out and smiling at him.

Chapter 3: My Day Off Tumblr_m121hw0rvI1rnwwgto1_500
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:16 am

I smile at Jake, "Don't worry, I will do." I confirmed. Jake grinned to himself, as he wanted to make sure I complied to his house rules; so he stripped my out of my clothes leaving me in just my boxer brief and socks. I moan a little softly, after he did to me; what I did to him, when I slipped my hand inside his shorts. He took his hand out, and I smirk a little.. "Not so fast; sexy boy.." I said with a smile grabbing his forearm gently, and pulled him back in-towards me wrapping my arm around his lower back; whilst the palm of his hand rested on my naked torso. "You must let me thank you for being; so helpful.." I grin placing my free hand on the side of his face; which soon slipped around to the back of his head. I pushed him lightly from the back of his head into my lips strongly, before I bit down gently on on his lower lip smiling to myself. But soon, found our eyes closing and me kissing him back again passionately slipping my tongue inside his mouth and making contact with his tongue. Our kiss began to deepen with my hand stroking his lower back, before sliding underneath the waistband of his underwear and groping his firm; delectable ass with my fingers.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:31 am

I had a feeling that once I had Nick down to his underwear, we'd end up kissing again. I was pretty sure after he asked me to dinner that he was interested in me and I was interested in him. I moaned softly as he grabbed my ass, he had really strong hands. Our lips parted for a moment as I grinned at him as I spoke, "See, don't you love my house rules? I think they make life a little more fun and lets face it, we could all use a little more fun in our lives." I nod my head up and down, life was too hard not to have fun when you can. I slipped his hands out of my underwear and walked over to my couch. I sat down on it, "Want to watch some television with me, Nick? I'm sure you came over to get some entertainment." I chuckled slightly as I tapped the couch next to me. I looked at him, wondering what he might do.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:42 am

I chuckled a little, I don't know what it was about Jake; but I enjoyed his company a lot and smiled more, then I did with Forrest. It's strange. And with dinner tonight, I was starting to realize that I actually just asked him out on a date! Oh boy, heh..but I didn't care too much actually; surprisingly: "True fun is essential." I agreed with Jake's words, Jake sat down on his couch tapping a space next to him, and asked me if I wanted to watch some television with him. I could always do my shopping later, I thought to myself plus Jake in his underwear was too much of an offer to resist. I smirk walking up to the couch leaning over the back of it and running my hands down the sides of his arms: "Maybe, or we could go to your bedroom.." I grinned and whispered into his ear, "And have that fun." I said with a smile kissing the side of his neck softly.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:54 am

I moaned softly as I felt Nick's lips on the side of my neck. He was such a devil in disguise but damn it all if I didn't enjoy every moment of it. I tipped my head back as I looked up at him as I spoke, "You want to go to the bedroom, Nick? That the only place you like to do it? I thought you would be a little bit more adventerous, a little more fun." I wiggled my eyebrows up at him. I wondered if Nick would show me a little something special right now. I wondered how he would take to a challenge, he probably didn't get challenged every day.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:02 am

I chuckled a little, "Baby; you have no idea, how adventurous; I can be!" I pressed my lips up against his briefly leaning over the back of the sofa, "Got some places in mind; have you? Do tell.." I ask with a smile massaging the front of toned torso a little.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:09 am

I grinned at Nick, I liked that he was taking some direction from me. I definitely think we could have a great time together. "Anywhere really, Nick. We could do it here on my couch or clear off the kitchen table. We could go up to the roof and do it there, that would be different. Or if you really want to be daring, we could go back up to your place." I nodded my head slowly as I wondered what he might pick for us to get down to.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:15 am

Interesting; who knew Jake was out there on sex locations. I grin a little.. "Someone's full of ideas today." I said with praise. "I think being very daring would excite us that much more. And lucky for you, I sent Forrest out for the day. So if you want; my bedroom is vacant." I grin, "So, what's it gonna be lover boy?" I said with a smirk feeling confident about the idea; especially since I know; how desperate Forrest wanted to get out of the apartment and I did say, he could come back this evening, if he wanted. I knew, he'd stay out all the day; it's like a huge opportunity for him and he was going to make the most of it. And with him only having left like 30 minutes ago, it was perfect. I had nothing to worry about.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:24 am

I grinned at Nick, doing it in his bed sounded like a lot of fun. I smiled up at him as I nodded my head in affirmation. I licked my lips as I spoke, "You know, that does sound like fun, Nick. Though I figure if we do go up there, I might never want to leave. But you know I definitely want to do it with you again, so lead the way, sexy boy." I nod my head in affirmation. I stand up and wait for him to lead the way.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:46 am

I chuckle a little walking round to meet Jake, "That can be around, Forrest won't be back till the evening most likely, so I can fuck you; over and over again. Until I leave you enough time to get ready for dinner tonight.." I grin kissing him the lips passionately, before breaking it and grabbed his hand picking up my clothes and trainers along the way. Jake got his door key and we exited his place making sure; no-one would see us in our underwear. Jake locked up and I took his hand again and lead him up the stairs, we were both laughing a little. We reached my apartment door; which I unlocked with my key and we headed inside, I called Forrest's name's just be sure and there was nothing not a sound. I laughed to myself closing the door and locking it. I literally chuckled my clothes and trainers to the floor and instantly pressed Jake up against the door hard and kissed him aggressively. I lifted him up, as he wrapped his legs around my waist, as I started to lead to him away from the door smiling to myself through our kisses. I eventually got us into my empty bedroom and dropped my own body and Jake's onto it with me on top. It was almost animalistic for me with Jake right now. I was just devouring his lips running my hand down the sides of his body; god I was so horny now. I wanted Jake, so much; it was crazy. It's like I couldn't get enough of him. He was fit, smart and great in bed. I couldn't wait long, as I kinda yanked Jake's underwear off his body throwing it onto the floor feeling his naked form once again underneath me, I soon pulled my own boxer shorts off and tossed them aside.

I slowed down my kissing of Jake a little, as Jake tightened his legs around my waist my cock rubbing up against hole and then moving up against his shaft. Jake and I laughed a little, as I lifted him up again off my bed and put his legs down; I broke our kiss before I turned Jake around and gently pressed the front of his body up against the wall with his back to me, and lifted his arms up and pinned them and his fingers to the wall. Jake was moaning, as I kissed him along the back of his shoulder-blade and the side of his neck. Jake bit his lip closing his eyes, as my cock was sliding up and down his crack. I used my feet and knees to spread Jake's legs apart, as I looked over Jake's shoulder and kissed him lightly on his lips. I freed up one of my hands using my other hand to keep Jake's hands pinned, as I slowly guided my cock into his hole for the second time in less then 24 hours. Once inside, I thrusted into him a couple of times; until I was in-completely. Jake's loud moans and soft groans were music to my ears; as I used my free hand to pin his hand again. I started to kiss down Jake's back, as I started to fuck him in the ass with some strong thrusts in and out of his hole really making sure his ass had all of me at all times. "Fuck! Mmm....Feels so good; baby! Oh yeah!!" I moaned again continuing to fuck Jake harder and faster.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: My Day Off   Chapter 3: My Day Off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: My Day Off
Page 1 of 1