RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3: Out And About

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 3: Out And About Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 2:21 pm

After getting into the car, I leaned back against the seat. I could see that Adam was going to go out and party hardy. I would just sit back and enjoy the night and let him have his fun. After all, we were in Spain because of him. Within ten, fifteen minutes, the car that we were being driven around in the car, we pull up in front of a nightclub and get out. We head inside and the place was packed, music playing and people dancing. Adam was probably getting that kid in a candy store look as I spoke to him, "You go dance, you have a good time. I'll just grab a table, get us some drinks. Go have your fun, I can see you're getting antsy, have a nice time Adam." I pat him on the shoulder. I walk over to this area with some tables and grab one. I sit on the chair, tapping my fingers on the table as I waited for Adam to come back with the drinks.

Chapter 3: Out And About 36_hs_SeanFaris_SMALL_0_0_0x0_280x340
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 2:34 pm

After exploring the crowds a bit and waiting at the bar to be served; I was all smiles. This first night was going to awesome; there were a lot of young and attractive people here. I might have hit the jackpot tonight; I kept thinking to myself. Once I was served; I ordered a round of drinks for Russ and I. I walked over to the table Russ had found for us and put our drinks down on the table. "Here we go, dude." I smiled to myself, before sitting down next to my best friend and picking up my beer bottle and drinking from it. "Mmm..that's good, nice and chilled. Hits the spot; baby." I moaned a little to myself, before looking over at Russ. "So going for the cute; but I'm not available look tonight are we; Russ?" I asked with a grin.

Chapter 3: Out And About Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-08%2Bat%2B18.21.35
|| AN OFFICIAL || ADAM BENNETT || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 2:40 pm

I roll my eyes at Adam, he had a very blunt way about him. Were my clothes really saying that I was cute yet unavailable? I don't know, I just wear what is comfortable, always have. "Maybe I am, and maybe I'm not, guess it's more for me to know and you to find out." I chuckle as I take a sip of my rum and coke, I knew we could drink alcohol legally over in Spain so I figured why not? It was very sweet, just how I liked to drink. "And if I'm going for cute but unavailable, then you must be going for easy as easy gets? Seriously Adam, you're just begging for action and you'll probably get it." My eyes scanned the room slightly, Adam had drawn the attention of a few people in the bar, both male and female. He loved it, I knew that all too well.

I took another sip of my drink and mulled there for a moment. Was I really ready to date or something? "And besides, Adam, you know that I don't do the whole flirty thing anyway. I haven't been with anyone, serious or not, since Clay." That was the truth, sure the break up was a mutually agreed on thing but it still wasn't easy to get over him. I mean he was my first, you don't forget that real easy, not at all.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:11 am

I listened to Russ; diss my look saying I was going for "easy; as easy gets".. "I prefer the term; on the prowl, thank you very much!" Adam snickered to himself taking a swig of his beer. I then further listened to me friend once again remind me about his lack of sexual experience with men and about his first love Clay. I just sighed placing my hand on his shoulder looking over at him: "Can't live in the past forever; my friend. I know your holding in a lot of pent up sexual frustration and aggression. Because once you get a feel for it or experience; it's like an addiction and that addiction needs feeding; once in and awhile!" I grin, "And it's long overdue for you; Russ. Well past its sell by date, it needs releasing. So make sure; you pull someone tonight yeah and you let them fuck you; till they can't fuck you any more and in the morning; you will feel like a new man! Like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders. I'll be on the look out tonight for you; also!" I said with assurance spotting; a nice looking guy dancing with a group of friends and as luck would have it; a favourite song of mine was playing. Perfect; I thought to myself. "Now I'm going to dance; you can either join me and try your luck with some of these hot guys in this place or you can; just sit here like a good little boy and do nothing?" I said jokingly looking at Russ for a second with a smile on my face; but keeping an eye on the guy out of the corner of my eye.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:20 am

I shake my head at Adam, he thinks sex is the cure all for everything. If he could, he'd get a degree in sexology or something of the sort but I still loved him as my best friend. "You go have fun, Adam. I know you want to be out on the dance floor so go. Lord knows your boys are waiting on you." I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him. I had agreed to come out with him but I had no intentions of getting laid tonight, I was just going to enjoy the sights and sounds. Adam just shook his head at me as he headed off to the crowd of dancers he had his eyes on. I just stayed at the table, tapping my fingers on the table and sipping my drink. It wasn't a bad night, it just wasn't my scene.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:43 am

I was suppose to be having the night off, but Laura got sick; so now I have to cover her. Oh well more money for the bank; I kept thinking to myself, who needs rest and relaxation anyway right? It was another busy night, it looked here at the Alcatraz Nightclub. It was one of the most popular clubs in Spain. Tourists; residents and holiday doers loved it. I had been rushed off my feet with orders from; groups of people. I was the only one at my bar right now. It was a good thing, it was early because last thing; I wanted a drunken mob on my hands. I hadn't even had a break yet. Finally Brad and Janet returned from their breaks and took over for me; I was knackered and I did't finish for another three hours. I decided to just quickly go round and pick up any empty bottles and classes; before I went for my well-deserved break. I went round all the tables near me scoping out any linger glasses with my glasses crate in one of my hands. I had to make a few slight detours around the crowds of people. I sighed, I just wanted to sleep right now.

I made my way round to my last table; where a guy was sitting down looking on at the dance-floor. He briefly smiled at me, as I nodded back with a faint smile collecting a 90% empty beer bottle that was in front of him the next thing; I got some drunken fool bumping into me from behind causing me to toss the remaining liquid out of the bottle onto the guy in front of me's t-shirt. "SHIT! Argh!" I said with a growl, as I quickly turned around and pushed him away from me; then turned back to the guy who was now standing with a huge wet patch forming on the front of his t-shirt. "I am so sorry dude! Fucking drunken idiots behind me!" I exclaimed pulling out the dry bar towel; I had hanging out of the back of my jeans and did my best to dry it off. But it wasn't helping much. I felt awful. "I'm just making it worse dude. Argh..let me take you in the back and give you; one of our work t-shirts for now. Is that all right with you?" I asked looking at the guy in front of me wondering; if he'd take me up on my offer to help him out. It was the least, I could do.

Chapter 3: Out And About _500
|| AN OFFICIAL || JARRETT CROSBY || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:51 am

I had been sitting at my table when the bartender came over and was clearing it off. I didn't know if Adam was done with his beer or not but I figured he could afford a new one. Then the bartender got bumped and I got drenched in beer. He attempted to dry me off but my shirt was soaked. "Damnit all to hell, I like this shirt! Sorry, minor frustration," I say, letting myself calm down and a smile come onto my face. I wasn't mad at the guy, it was a total accident, "Yeah, I think I would like to take you up on that offer. Sitting here, drenched in and smelling like beer is not my idea of fun. Great way to kick off my first day in Spain." I just let out a laugh, I bet Adam was probably cracking up if he could see this. I almost wonder if he was the one who bumped into the bartender, I didn't see the guy.

I took off my hoodie which shockingly enough stayed dry and hung it over the back of the chair before following the bartender to the back of the bar. I took off my shirt, revealing my chest, as I spoke. "I hope you know I'm not mad at you, thankful actually that you're willing to give me something to cover myself up with." I flash the guy a smile, hopefully making this situation less tense. "I'm Russel, Russel Middlebrook. I'm here on vacation with my roomie from college, Adam, he's probably out there living it up." I extend my hand to the bartender, well my free one that isn't holding my wet shirt. I hope he'll shake it and give me a shirt to put on.
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:08 am

I just flashed this Russell guy a smile and shook his hand. "I'm Jarrett mate; Jarrett Crosby." I finished introducing myself and withdrew my hand. "Follow me, dude." I said to Russell, as I lead him into the back room; where I walked over to the clothing cupboard with Russell following behind. I opened up one of the cardboard boxes; then looked over at him: "What size are you; mate?" I asked the young visitor. "I'm a large, nowadays." replied Russell with a smile. I returned my attention to the box of t-shirts and found one in a large size. "Here, we go." I said looking back over at Russell holding out his new t-shirt for him with a friendly smile. He took it from me, as I told him to pass me his wet shirt; which he did so. "I can see, why you would be." I said referring to his toned torso, "You work out; a lot then?" I asked with a grin picking up a nearby empty bag and dropping Russell's wet t-shirt into it. "I'm sorry again dude. Some people need to watch; where there going sometimes." I added.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:20 am

I took the shirt from Jarrett and put it on, I just wanted to make sure I was covered up. After all, I still had some scars on my back and legs but he couldn't see those. I straightened it out and smiled. "Thank you Jarrett, I didn't want to sit out there and be soaked. And to answer your question, I do some, a lot of its just life. Carrying around books help build up muscle tone." I chuckle at that, if you wanted a real workout, be a college student. I smile at him as I speak again, "I know it was an accident, Jarrett, it's why I'm not mad at you. I'd like to kill the guy who bumped into you but I'll be alright. I better let you get back to work though, don't want you getting in trouble with your boss." I smile at him as I take the bag with my wet shirt out of his hands. I then walk out of the back area and head back towards my table, wondering if I was going to find Adam there or not.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:30 am

I was dancing with a group of young guys and girls; who seemed to love to dance, as much as me. I then saw Russ leaving the back room from behind the bar wearing a new t-shirt and almost seconds after I saw one of the bartender's leaving the same area nodding at Russ with a smile with Russ smiling back. What the hell was going on here? Did Russ just have sex with a bartender in the back room? I had to know; I told my new little group I'll be back soon and walked over to our table; just as Russ sat down. "Dude! What was that about? Why are you wearing a new t-shirt? And did you just have sex in the back room with that very hot bartender? Tell me now, man!" I said excitedly sitting down next to Russ slamming my beer bottle down on the table and looked at him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:37 am

I roll my eyes at Adam, of course the first place his mind goes is sex. And sure, it might have looked that way in his eyes but I knew that was not what had happened. "No, I did not have sex in the back room with the bartender. Last I checked my name is Russel Middlebrook, not Adam Bennett." I stuck my tongue out at him before playfully punching him in the shoulder. I grabbed my hoodie and put it back on before speaking again, "He was clearing off our table and he had picked up your near empty beer bottle. Someone then bumped him from behind and I got doused in beer. He offered to give me a staff shirt, to make up for me being drenched in beer." I grab the bag with my beer soaked t-shirt in it and hold it up as my evidence.

I look at Adam before speaking again, "Jarrett was just being nice, Adam. Not everything is sexual, you know. But don't worry about me, go have fun with your new friends." I nod my head and motion for Adam to go back to the dance floor and have his fun.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:48 am

"No, no, no! We are not done yet! He told you his name?" I said raising my eyebrow. "Well do you know, if his gay or not?" I asked with the up-most of curiosities. "What?! No; I don't know, if he is Adam and why would I want to?" replied; a defensive Russ. "Russ, seriously! What if is gay and you just missed; a huge opportunity here! I want you to march over there right now! And.." pulling out a note of money. "Get us; a new round of drinks and buy; one for Jarrett! You talk to him! You find out; what you can! Now go on; go!" I smirked trying to help Russ out with his train-wreck of a love-life ushering Russ out of his seat to where he stood up and gestured for him to head to the bar and get this Jarrett guy to serve him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:55 am

I wanted to scream at Adam but I knew it'd do no good because once I was done, he'd still make me do it. Or worse, he'd drag Jarrett over here and make a scene. I sigh, "Fine, fine, but you're paying so hand over the cash." Adam just smirked at me as he quickly got his wallet out and placed money in my hands. I always forget that he has money to burn, so telling him he had to pay wasn't going to stop him. I make my way over to the bar and flag down Jarrett, "Would you get me another round, Jarrett? A beer and a rum and coke. And get yourself something as well. My friend Adam wanted to know if you'd be interested in joining us, if you're free?" I bit my lower lip slightly with nerves. I was never really a good liar but I hoped that Jarrett wouldn't pick up on that.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:07 am

Bar was busy; as ever and when, I saw Russell flag me down; I headed over to him making sure he was first, after all I did ruin his shirt for the night. I stood in front of him behind the bar and flashed half a smile at him. "Hey again.." I said with a chuckle, before I listened to Russ's order and then the invitation to join them; if I was free. "Well, Err--I'm due for a break in a minute, so I guess I could come over for a little bit. You know, thank your friend for my drink and all." I said with a smile preparing my own drink and theirs at the same time in turns. Once done, I placed them on the counter as I told Russ how much and he handed me a note. . "Whereabouts are you sitting then?" I asked opening the cash register and putting the note inside; after adding up the cost and returned any change that was required to Russ and then closed the cash tray after. I mad eye contact with Russ again and patiently awaited his answer..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:12 am

I take the drinks and gesture over towards our table where Adam is sitting and smirking. He waves at me, which makes me shake my head. I take a deep breath, and speak, "That's Adam, he's a trip but he's a good friend. He's a horrible flirt, he thought that you and I did it in the backroom already. So, if you're straight, let me know now and I'll make sure he doesn't bother you." I nod my head firmly with that statement. I did not want Adam scaring off a nice guy just because he thought he was hot. Plus, by asking the question, if he answered, I'd know a little more about Jarrett. God, I'm starting to think like Adam!

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:20 am

I grin to myself at Russ's comment about his friend, "Your friend seems like a lot of fun, dude." I replied with a smile leaning over the bar counter with Russ and I looking at the other. "I'll be over shortly dude." I said with a smile; as I heard someone call out for some service and looked over at the person, I sighed and looked back over at Russ. "Duty calls!" I said with another sigh and brief chuckle, before heading over to him leaving Russ with his drinks.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 4:34 am

I furrow my brow slightly, he didn't answer my question. So did they mean he was straight or he wasn't straight or he just didn't care who he got hit on by? I took the beer bottle and my glass with my drink back over to my table where Adam was sitting smugly. "He said he'd be over when his break comes up. Please be nice, Adam, he is a nice guy, and we both know how you can be at times." I gave Adam my most serious look that I could muster up. I didn't want him chasing off a really nice guy by being super aggressive, which Adam and I both knew that he had a habit of doing.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 4:40 am

"Aww..does my buddy have a crush on the bartender?" I said putting my arm around him, "Because, if he didn't; he wouldn't be literally begging me to behave myself; now would he? Thinking, I might steal him away from ya, eh?" I asked jokingly picking up my new drink and taking a large swig of it.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 4:44 am

I roll my eyes and shake my head at Adam, "If he was into you, I would be happy for you, Adam. I don't know what his orientation is, he didn't answer me when I asked." I sighed a little, I could tell the wheels were turning in Adam's head. He was going to do something, "He's just a nice guy, okay? He probably gets treated by a piece of meat by everyone else who comes in here, he's coming over to hang with us, lets be nice." I nod my head firmly again, hoping Adam would get the hint. I knew he had a hard time behaving himself but I hoped he would, for my sake for once.[/i]

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 11:14 am

My break had finally arrived and had been thinking about Russ's invitation to join them for a bit, I'd be lying if I was a little apprehensive about it. I mean, I really don't know them and I liked my breaks to myself sometimes. But Russ seemed nice enough, not sure about his friend though. I decided; since I had 30 minutes of break. I could spend the first 15 minutes with them not wanting to be rude and then the last 15 minutes to myself; then everyone's happy. I told Brad and Janet, I was going on my break now since the bar had settled down a bit and they said it was fine and I should go suggesting I take longer, if I want. They won't say anything thinking it was the least they could do for me, since it was suppose to be my night off and all. I didn't have to come in; my boss gave me that option. But I can't say no, I'm too nice and when he said he;d double my pay for the night. It was an offer; I couldn't refuse.

I picked up the beer bottle that Russ's friend had bought for me; and as soon as I did, I tucked my white bar towel into the side of my jeans, so that it just hung there and made we out onto the main floor looking for Russ's table, I found him sitting there having removed his hoodie now for a bit allowing me to instantly recognize one of my work shirts. I approached there table, as Russ over at me and flashed a smile, as his friend raised his eyebrow and folded his arms with this seductive like grin on his face. "Hey..so Err--I've got 15 minutes, so I thought I'd come over like I said and join you for abit. I can go, if you've changed your mind?" I asked with a subtle smile and took a swig of my beer raising my eyebrows awaiting an answer from either of them.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 12:14 pm

I motion for Jarrett to have a seat, which he does. I smile at him and speak, "No, please join us. Someone has to keep me company when boy romeo over here eventually abandons me for the dance floor." I said with a chuckle which prompted Adam to punch me playfully in the arm. He knew I was teasing, I'd never hold Adam hostage and I never felt like he abandoned me, we just had an understanding of one another, "Though you might have more in common with Adam than me, his dad owns a chain of nightclubs and what not back in the States. You enjoy working in a place like this, Jarrett?" I asked curiously, this was so not a place I could work at. I was curious if he did it because he liked it or did it for the money.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 12:33 pm

I looked at Russ; but before I could answer his newly introduce friend Adam said that nature called and quickly headed off the men's toilets. I raised my eyebrow and just shook my head from side to side, and returned my attention to Russ in order to answer his question. "He does; does he? Cool. Well, I don't mind it; it's a job you know." I said with half a smile and took a swig of my beer, and released a refreshing sigh. I looked around the club; as Russ shifted closer to me holding his drink in his hand looking at me. I took another swig of my beer, and then returned to my attention to him. "You mentioned earlier this is your first night in Spain; and your here with your room-mate? You guys on vacation then?" I asked curiously, before flashing Russ with a soft smile listening out for his answer.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 12:40 pm

I nodded my head slowly, we were indeed on vacation. I'm not sure though that I really belonged here with Adam, this was his grandparents home we were staying at. He had been here before, not me. "We're house sitting for his Grandparents while they're on vacation so it's a double vacation I guess. We just got here earlier today, Adam decided we needed to go out." I nod my head at that, Adam wanted us here, not me. I'd much rather be in the warmth of my bed. "I'm not a club kid, this is Adam's scene. Just beware, when he gets back, he'll probably try to get into your pants." I nod my head again, I knew Adam was going to try to, just to test whether I was into Jarrett or not. That and he liked to get as many sexual conquests as humanly possible.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 12:58 pm

I listened to Russ talk about Adam's grandparents and that. "House-sitting, eh?" I said with a smile taking a swig of my beer, before continuing: "Sounds like a dream come true." I said with a hint of sarcasm in my voice. Russ went onto say about him not being a club kid; but Adam was and that he might want in my pants; when he gets back? I raised my eyebrow: "Well, if it's not your scene dude; then you really shouldn't force yourself to come out, just for his sake. And get into my pants, eh?" I chuckled a little, "Is he gay, then? You know like you?" I said with a grin taking a swig of my beer, before looking away for a minute. "Sounds like quite the player to me, dude." I said with a smirk, before looking back at Russ.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:05 pm

I shrug my shoulders when he talked about house sitting and was being a little sarcastic about it. I could pick up on that stuff easily, it wasn't hard to pick up on. "Well, I'd never have gotten to come to Spain if we weren't so I guess it's not such a bad thing. I can't really afford to travel, I feel like such a leech being here with him." I said with a nod of my head and sigh. I hate not being able to do everything I want to do with myself but that's the breaks. "Adam is just sexual, if it's human, with a pulse, and it appeals to him, he'll go for it. He's not a bad guy though otherwise, I just think he wants to get me out there, since it's been awhile. Sometimes he forgets that not everyone is like Adam." I say with a chuckle, though I think Adam did think everyone was like him. He thought sex was the easiest way to solve all of his personal problems.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Out And About
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next