RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3: Out And About

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:13 pm

I raised my eyebrow listening to Russ dodge my earlier question about his friend and his own sexuality. Interesting. I thought to myself, before responding to his latest answers: "You like to diss your friend a lot don't you? When his not around? One would think you were jealous; dude. You know, how his so out there and wants action all the time, whilst you're not like that but would like to be sometimes." I revealed taking another swig from my beer bottle keeping eye-contact with Russ.

Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 _500
|| AN OFFICIAL || JARRETT CROSBY || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:18 pm

I shrug my shoulders and shake my head. I see how it could seem that way to a stranger but that wasn't how it was. "You'd think that but everything I'm saying to you is stuff I've said to Adam a million times over. He just laughs about it, he doesn't care." I nod my head before taking another sip of my drink. Adam just let everything roll off his back. "If I wanted to be like Adam, I'd find a way. I'm happy being Russel, lets just say I've earned the right to be me. Adam respects that, which is why at the end of the day, we're good friends." I nod my head in affirmation, we might bicker with one another a lot but he has my back and I've got his. We keep each other in check, with our opposing personalities.

Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 36_hs_SeanFaris_SMALL_0_0_0x0_280x340
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:24 pm

I nodded at what Russ was saying about himself and Adam. "Fair enough dude. I get that." I replied with a smile, before looking down at my watch. I then stood up, and looked down at Russell. "Well dude; I'm going to have to get back to work. 15 minutes goes; so fast nowadays. It was nice talking to you, Russ. Tell your friend Adam; thanks again for the beer. Catch you later." I give him a brief wave and smile, before taking my leave returning to the bar area; where I walked into the back room to finish off my beer and freshen up a bit, before returning to work.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:27 pm

I nod my head as I watched Jarret walk away. It was nice talking to someone else, even if it was only for a short bit of time. I wasn't going to run after him because well, I didn't see a reason to chase him. He hadn't given me any indicators about his orientation and I wasn't going to throw myself at him as much as Adam probably would have liked me to. I took another sip of my drink and swayed my head from side to side with the music as I scanned the room, wondering where Adam was going to pop out from. I knew he hadn't been in the men's room all this time, unless he was getting a blowjob and I honestly hoped that he wasn't doing that. He joked about it at times, but I never believed he'd do it in a bathroom, how gross.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:33 pm

I had been watching the whole thing from a safe distance and had heard a few things, but Russ wasn't even trying. He was so frustrating sometimes; I mean you try and help a guy out in anyway possible and this is the thanks, you get? I mean, really? Come on, Russ! I returned to seating area, where Russ was; and I sighed: "Dude, what is wrong with you? You didn't even try man!" I said with a little frustration rearing it's ugly head. "Do I have to do; everything for you?" I asked him; outright folding my arms across my chest.

Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-08%2Bat%2B18.21.35
|| AN OFFICIAL || ADAM BENNETT || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:41 pm

I just shake my head at Adam, I knew he was up to something and I figured this was it. I sigh slightly as I speak to him. "Adam, he wasn't interested. He didn't even say if he was gay or bi, I'm not going to chase after a straight boy, I leave that to you." I say with a nod of my head before sipping my drink. I do not get involved with straight guys, okay, I don't get involved with any guys but that's besides the point. "He seems like a nice guy, Adam, and he probably is. However, that doesn't mean I'm taking him home with me to have a nice time in bed. Why do you want me to get laid so badly, Adam?" I took another sip of my drink before crossing my arms at him. Adam could be persistant but he was starting to push a line.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:49 pm

I sigh to myself: "It's not about getting laid; Russ. I just think it's about time you moved on and treat some of that loneliness; you've been feeling lately! How do you; even know his straight? Did you even ask him; like outright? Did he even ask you?! Because, I heard you talking about some of my sexual escapades; Russ. People are not going come to you; you have go to them. And if you don't sort this out right now; you are so not coming back with me; tonight." I grin, "I'll make you sleep outside! So get over there, and try harder this time; don't just expect him to answer for you." I instructed Russ with a smirk.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 1:59 pm

I set my drink down on the table and stare at Adam. Now I was beginning to get upset about things, he dragged me all the way to Spain, made me come to a night club and now was going to threaten me with an ultimatium. "Now you listen here, Adam Bennett, you don't threaten me. If I have to tap into every last dime of my savings to get a plane ticket back to the States, I will. I came here, with you, because you asked me to, because you said it would be a good time but right now, all I hear is you forcing me to deal with something you think I need to deal with." My back stiffens up as my heckles are beginning to be raised. I did not like the way he was talking to me at all. "And for the record, yes, I outright asked him when we were getting our drinks and he chose not to answer me. And so when he made a statement that he assumed I was gay, I did not feel like confirming or denying it for him. I don't need to chase anyone, Adam, because I don't want to." I slide of my chair and grab my hoodie, as I begin to put it on.

I shoot daggers at him, I was so pissed with him threatening to make me sleep outside, especially knowing my history that he was lucky that I did not deck him. "Right now, I'd like to know whether I can go back to where we were staying together or if I need to check into a hotel and make sure I can catch a flight out in the morning. I do not want to stay here, not anymore because you crossed a line with your shot about me sleeping outside, about kicking me out." I hoped he realised the mistake he made with everything that he had said. Because if he hadn't, I'd be heading back to the States and requesting a dorm transfer when I got back to UCLA.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:16 pm

I stood up and glared at him, "That's your problem right there; Russ! You never go for; what you want! Or the fact that you seem to think two wrongs make a right with those questions! You have no ambition! I'm no angel, I get that..and, yeah maybe I shouldn't have said; what I said. It was a joke; dude. Now you're freaking out on me!" my stare remained firm, "It's obvious you want to know more about him! I'm not asking you to chase him, I'm asking you take charge for once; instead of just giving up because you assume way to quickly; someone's not interested! I sigh in frustration.

"Fine, you don't want to be here? Then fine, here.." I pulled out the key from my pocket and tossed it at him; which he caught. "Then, go! I was just trying to make you see there is more to life; then studying and such. I'll be home later; Ronald will drive you to the villa." I stared at him; some more: "If trying to help my friend is a crime; then I'm sorry! I won't ever do it again! You know first hand, I never meant; what I said about sleeping outside! I would never do that to you! Jesus; Russ! You may have a low opinion of me; and always seem to be judging me; because how I like to live my life! But NEVER and I mean; NEVER would I ever do something like that to you! I'll see you later!" I snickered at Russ knocking the chair over in front of me and grabbing my beer and stormed off into another part of the club leaving Russ by himself to head back to villa; where I'd see him in the morning. Then maybe, he'd have calmed down enough for us to speak properly.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:24 pm

"Jackass." I said, under my breath. This was going to make the vacation extremely tense but damnit he shouldn't have said that and he knows it. After having to get over my parents kicking me out on the streets, I'm very protective of having a place to stay, being on the streets again was not something I wanted to think about. I walked out of the club and pulled out my cellphone, as I called directory assistance to get the number of a cab company. I wasn't going to take the driver home, Adam would need that more than I would because he was heading for the land of the tipsy and I was fairly sober. I just put in an order for a cab and stood outside and waited for it to come.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 2:51 pm

"Jarrett!" said a voice from behind me; whilst I was bust stacking some new bottles of beer and soft drinks into my drinks crate in the cellar to refill our stock behind the bar. I stopped, what I was doing and turned around to face; my boss: Kevin Anderson. "Oh hey, boss!" I said with a smile. Kevin walked up to me with a smile on his face: "Thanks for covering Laura tonight, J. I appreciate it. Here.." Kevin said; as he pulled out a wrap of folded over cash from his pocket. He flicked over at least eight of those notes and handed them to me. "As promised. Cash up front and double the pay. Take it!" He insisted with a grin. I looked at it, and then back up at him placing my hand on those same notes taking them from his hand. I looked at it again; a little confused, as he put the rest away back in his back pocket. "But, sir..my shift isn't over for another two hours." I questioned, "True, but I'm letting you go early. I have cover now for the rest of the night and I added those last two hours to your pay; anyway. It's quietening down out there now. So.." he said with a smile picking up the full crate of drinks; I had just finished. "Go home! And I'll see you tomorrow." he said with a smile and a wink. "Go!" he said with a smirk, before heading out into the bar with the crate. I was a little surprised, but hey if that's what the boss-man wants; then who I am to challenge it. Sweet. I thought to myself. I couldn't help; but smile as I headed into the employee changing rooms and picked up my leather jacket; before putting it on and then picking up my bag and placed it over my right shoulder. I then took my leave like Kevin asked me too looking forward to enjoying the rest of my evening now.

I exited the club via the back door and closed it behind me; adjusting my bag slightly over my shoulder and placed my hand in jacket pocket pulling out my car keys. I walked around to the front of the club, and looked up surprised to see Russell; who I had met earlier standing outside the club with his arms folded leaning against the wall; like he was waiting for something or someone. He looked upset, I raised my eyebrow and decided to check on him; before I left for home. I walked over to him, "Hey Russell is everything, okay? You seem upset; and where's your friend?" I asked curiously. Russ, just looked at me: "Who cares. And I'm fine." he replied with a sharp tone to his voice; and looked away from me. It was clear to me they had gotten into some sort of a fight and Russ here was going back to; where they were staying. "Ah, I see. You two had a fight, right? And now; your heading back to his grandparents villa for the night?" I concluded, he just looked at me for a second then away, not wanting to answer my question. I raised my eyebrow, as I held my arm out to the side: "Okay, well..Umm..do you want a ride? Beats waiting for a cab to arrive, right?" I asked with friendly smile and very brief chuckle; as I awaited his response.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:02 pm

I take a deep breath and let it exhale through my nose. It was the second time tonight that Jarrett was the inadvertant cause of my rage. I wasn't as upset that Adam kept pushing me, it was the sleeping outside comment that I did not like. "I'm probably just going to get a room at a hotel tonight, I really don't want to be around Adam right now. He's really upset me and yeah, I just don't want to look at him right now." I had to take a few more deep breaths, making sure I wasn't ready to go into full blown rage mode. I did not want to rip off someone's head for something that wasn't their fault. "I appreciate the offer for the ride, Jarrett, but I should just really be alone right now. I doubt I'll be in Spain much longer anyway." I nod my head, if tonight was just a preview of what Adam had in store for me, I'd be better off in LA. I leaned against the wall, wondering when my cab would arrive.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:12 pm

I raised my eyebrow, "A hotel? That's pretty expensive dude without some sort of pre-package deal around here." I bit my lower lip and wanted to respect his wishes to leave him be, but he had never been to Spain, before and anything could happen here. It's a foreign country, after all. "Well I have a couch, if you know; you want to sleep on it tonight? It's quite comfy, I think." I said with a proud smile walking up closer to Russ, who just looked at me. "Look, I-Err--understand, you want to be alone dude, but like you said before you've never been here before and I'd feel responsible; if anything happened to you, because I just let you be." I suggested scratching the back of my head lightly, before stopping and lowering my arm. "At least, if you stayed with me; I knew you were safe." I smiled at him. "So what do you say? Care to help me out; a little here and save me from a sleepless night of endless worrying.." I chuckled a little anxiously awaiting his response hoping, he'd take me up on my offer.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:22 pm

I sighed, he did have a point and sleeping on his couch didn't cost me a thing. Though, he was still somewhat a stranger so was I being smart by going home with him? Nothing would happen, he might be bigger than me but I could fight back if I needed to. "Okay, okay, I'll go with you. Mainly because I'm tired and I don't want to fight with anyone else tonight. I just need you to do me a favor," I reach into my pants and pull out the keys Adam had given me. I place them in Jarrett's hand and speak. "Take these to Adam, tell him where I'm going to be and if he jokes that we're going to sleep together, smack him one. Okay?" I look at Jarrett and hope that he could do this one thing for me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 3:35 pm

I raise my eyebrow, "..Okay, Err--sure." I said with a look of surprise and confusion on my face. "..Well my car's just there; the crimson red Nissan Mini.." I said pointing to it across the road, which Russ took notice of: "..Why don't you go wait for me over there, yeah? And I'll take this key to Adam for you." I said with warm smile. Russ nodded; a little reluctant but did so anyway. I headed back inside the club, and looked around for this Adam guy; I found him dancing with a couple of people. I walked over to him, as he greeted me and said that if I was looking for Russ; his gone. I said that I had seen him and that he going to stay on my couch tonight, because he was going to stay in a hotel otherwise. Adam said that was typical of him, and took the key from me. He thanked me; but I said don't thank me, it was Russ's idea to bring the key to him and tell you, where he was going to be. He asked, if I would make sure; I look after him tonight even though they were mad at each other, he wanted his friend to safe. I said, of course I would and that I'd drop him back to the villa tomorrow. He thanked me again, and I said it was no problem. We said goodnight, before I returned to the outside world. I walked over to my car, where Russ was leaning against the passenger side door. He asked me, if I had done; what he asked and I said, I had and for him to get in; after using my electric key to unlock my car with a smile. Russ nodded and got inside, and closed the door behind him as I opened the driver's side door and slid in closing it behind me. We buckled up and I asked, if he was ready and he said he was. I nodded and fired up my engine, and began to drive back to my apartment building that overlooked the ocean. It was only one bedroom and wasn't to expensive for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Out And About   Chapter 3: Out And About - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Out And About
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2