RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter three - the day after

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

chapter three - the day after Empty
PostSubject: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 7:48 am

It was the day after I kissed my student; Jacob Holmes during his 1 on 1 vocal session with me. Why I did it still baffles me, but it didn't stop me having a sleepless night. How could I be so stupid? I was hoping to talk to Jacob today, but I had not seen him all day and he wasn't in class; which was understandable. I hadn't been called to the Dean's office, so Jacob hadn't told anyone yet. I had asked a couple of my students, if they knew what had happened to Jacob today and they said they didn't know, but one said that she thought he said he was ill. I thanked them. The day was over and my last class had ended 60 minutes ago; since Jacob and I were suppose to be working together during this hour, but he never showed. I was finishing up in the choir room, and decided to find out where Jacob's dorm was and speak to him properly. So once I was all packed up, I threw my back over my shoulder and left the choir room closing the door behind me having turned the lights off. I headed towards reception and arrived within 10 minutes; Adele was finishing in 15 minutes; so still had some time. I walked up to her with a smile, "Evening Adele." I said. She said evening with a smile and asked me, what she could do for me.

"I'm looking for the dorm room of one of my students. He didn't show up for classes today and I hadn't heard anything, and I want to make sure his okay and give him his catch-up work." I revealed. She asked me, what the students name after surprised to hear one of my students didn't show up. "Jacob Holmes." I replied. She typed in his name into the database and came up with his name and dorm room number and told me that it was room 327. "Thanks Adele. You have a good night now." I said with a smile and winked, as she blushed a little and told me to go. 20 minutes later, I arrived outside Jacob's dorm room door. I knocked on the door, but I didn't hear anything. "Jacob?" I said, "It's Orion." I added. I still heard nothing and turned the knob around and the door opened, I slowly opened it and looking up seeing Jacob laying on his side with his bare back to me; obviously shirtless in bed. I closed the door and walked up to him putting my bag down on the empty unused bed on the other side of the room. I walked around his bed and saw Jacob was fast asleep. He looked like he'd been crying. I crouched down and looked at him for a second and shook him gently: "Jacob? Jacob.." I said softly.

chapter three - the day after Normal_010
AN OFFICIAL - ORION JOHNSON - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 7:59 am

My mind had been racing ever since Orion kissed me in the choir room during our one on one session. I couldn't wrap my head around it, the thought that he kissed me and I might have liked it, it was making me restless. I reported in sick to classes because that's how I felt: ill. I could hear the voice in my head, belonging to my father, saying 'he'll have no faggot son'. Then my bed began to shake or more appropriately I began to shake. My eyes opened, wet with tears that I had been crying off and on all day. Standing in front of me was Orion and it made me jolt up. "Orion! What are you doing here?" I said in complete shock, I figured he would have left me alone after the incident. But here he was, in my dorm room. "Just go...leave me alone! I don...I don't want you..he...here." I wrapped my arms around my chest, so I could feel protected from harm.

chapter three - the day after 3012669993_de6067c021
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:12 am

I quickly stood up stepping back slightly holding my hands up a little, "Whoa, whoa..easy there, Jake." I said. I could see how red his eyes were and how was just covering his chest like he was. I didn't like, what I had done to him. I didn't want to make him cry or feel like I was going to hurt him. Jacob looked over at me sniffing abit, "I heard from your class-mates had called in sick and that you wasn't well; which I can understand. I came to see, if you was okay and was hoping, we could talk about what happened; but obviously I've frightened you. I'm sorry." I walk around his bed to the spare one with Jacob watching my every move, I opened my bag and pulled out an thin office cardboard folder with a flap. "Here's your work Jacob. I came here to give you that too. I expect you to have it all done by the time you come to my next class in Monday; so you have the weekend." I revealed throwing it onto his bed gently for him obviously not wanting to scare him anymore then I have. "Jake, I don't appreciate students missing my classes; even when ill. It really has to be something bad, before I accept it. But for you, I'll make an exception given the circumstances." I said zipping up my bag. "Jake, I didn't mean to scare you like I did yesterday or even today, I don't know what came over me. But I would appreciate it, if you would not tell the Dean. This is the first time this is happened and to be honest, I'm still in disbelief now. But I can see, your upset; so I will leave you be. But Jake, I am here for you; if you want to talk alright?" I said putting my bag back over my shoulder.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:18 am

I blinked at Orion, he was actually going to go? Since when did adults ever do anything I said or wanted? They never had before, why would they start now? I took a look over at the Homework as I nodded my head. "Th..thank you. I'll...I'll get it done...I pro...promise..." I said with a cough and a nod of my head. I slipped out of my bed and kept my head down as I walked over to pick my work. I picked it up and started walking back to my bed, muttering under my breath, "I'm not gay....I'm not gay...." I set the work on top of my desk before going back to my bed and crawling underneath the covers.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:24 am

I watched Jacob for him stuff giving me a view of his body in just his underwear, I was impressed. It had a nice body. I couldn't quite make out, what he was muttering to himself, as he returned to his bed: "Jake.." I said walking over to him again standing beside his bed, I slowly put my hand out as Jacob flinched a little; which surprised as I placed the palm of my hand on his forehead. "Jake your burning up, you know? Have you took any medication or drunk any water today?" I asked gently moving my hand from his forehead to the side of his face. "I'm not going to hurt you Jake, I want you to know this." I said.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:35 am

I recoiled from his touch, I didn't like feeling his hand on my face. I took my legs and brought them up to my chest as I looked up at him and spoke. "Please don't touch me, Orion. I'll be fine, I've just been in bed all day, I'm probably just a little warm." I slowly nodded my head from inside of my knees making a wall. I sighed slightly as I spoke, "You don't need to be here, you've given me my work. I'll get it done, really I will." I held my knees tight to my body, in order to protect myself.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime26/5/2012, 8:41 am

I would be lying, if I wasn't a little upset by him asking me not to touch him anyway; when I was trying to help. I listened to him and just started walking away, "Fine Jake. Just get better, I won't tolerate another missed class." I said rather sharply. "I will see you Monday, Jacob." I said firmly, before taking my leave and closing the door behind me. I was a little angry right now, but I just shook it off and just headed to the car park.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter three - the day after   chapter three - the day after Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter three - the day after
Page 1 of 1