RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[chapter 1.5 - mum's the word]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

[chapter 1.5 - mum's the word] Empty
PostSubject: [chapter 1.5 - mum's the word]   [chapter 1.5 - mum's the word] Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 8:46 am

After a terrible first day, I had retreated to my room back at my student house. I just wanted to be alone right now. I was laying down on my double bed with my arms behind my head looking at the ceiling. I thought about things, but my thought process was soon interrupted; when my mobile started to vibrate against the surface of my bedside counter and ringing. I looked over at it picking it up and reading the caller ID; which registered as: "Mum calling.." I sigh a little and pressed answer and held my phone against my ear: "Hey Mum.." I said in a depressive tone. She said hello back and called me darling; she asked me if I was okay. "Not really Mum. I've only been gone like 60 hours and I already want to leave." I said. She asked me why saying concerned and if I had a bad first day. "Yeah I did, Mum. My teacher's a fucking jackass! I hate him already..well hate's a strong word more like dislike right now.." I said a little angrily. She asked me, why and what happened. "Well apparently; my performance was flat. I had no passion in my words and I need to grow up apparently. All because he assumed, I would play Juliet and not Romeo in our same-sex exercise to change his opinion of me; because I ended up being like 5 minutes late, because I got lost in a completely new school and place. His head so far up his own ass Mum; he probably won't ever see the light of day again. I wouldn't be surprised, if his going to try and get rid of me now." I voiced with frustration, annoyance and anger.

She said oh honey and tried to comfort me saying that was very nice of him at all assuring me, if he did try in the future to get rid of me; my parents would fight him on it. "I know you and Dad would Mum, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Just a bad day is all. I just felt like he was judging me and punishing me already, you know?" I confessed, "But on a brighter note, I did make a couple new friends; they were really cool and didn't agree with Casey at all. I don't have him at all for classes tomorrow, so I get a break from him but I see him on Wednesday and Thursday for most of the day. So we'll see. He'll probably single me out and just make my life hell, because that's the kind of man his coming across to me at the moment." My Mum continued to be my rock and comfort me, and tell me it'll be fine and not let him get to me. He doesn't understand anything at all about the current generation; I told my Mum. 25 minutes later my conversation ended telling my Mum that I loved her and I'll see her soon, and that I'd keep her updated. I put my phone down on my bed and closed my eyes trying to relax and get Casey fucking Prince out of my head and what went down today.

[chapter 1.5 - mum's the word] IMG_00029
AN OFFICIAL - DEAN ARMSTRONG - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk

[chapter 1.5 - mum's the word]
Page 1 of 1