RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: After The Jog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 2: After The Jog Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:00 pm

I had an interesting night's sleep, thinking about my encounter with Forrest. I wondered what this Nick guy was like and what was really wrong between the two of them. Also, I got to thinking about Ricky and Damon, they popped up in my dreams as well. All in all, not the easiest night's sleep I had but thank God it was the weekend. I close up shop on the weekends, though I do have people send me email stuff that if I'm free, I'll work up. But, the weekends were mine to actually try to relax. And one way I found myself relaxing was getting up in the mornings for a nice jog. I rolled out of bed in my underwear and grabbed a pair of running shorts off the floor. I put them on alone with a nice green t-shirt and made my way out into my living room. I grabbed my keys and put on my tennis shoes before heading out the door. I always did a nice circuit around the neighborhood, really got my blood flowing. I'd wave to anybody who was out but that was few and far between. As I made my way back towards my apartment building, I reached the lobby door. I opened it up and was going to go inside when I basically came smack right into another person. He must have been ready to go out as I was getting ready to come in. Neither one of us had really taken any major bump but I figured it would be easiest for me to apologize. "Sorry about that, didn't think anyone else would be on the other side of the door."

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew%20Cooper
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:13 pm

On my way out for my morning run this morning; I found myself bumping into a guy, I had never before; just as he was coming in, I was going out. I raised my eyebrow looking him up and down; I smirk a little. He was hot. Definitely hotter then that boyfriend of mine at the moment. "It happens." I said with a confident grin. I could tell he had just been jogging. "You just been jogging mate?" I asked, "If so, up for another go around?" I said with confident smile biting my lip a little. Yeah, I could totally fuck him; I had lots of time. Looks like my morning run, just got a whole lot more interesting.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Marcodapper311271
AN OFFICIAL - NICK SAUNDERS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:20 pm

I wiped my brow as I looked at the guy I had bumped into. I had seen him before, I knew who he was but I don't think he knew who I was. He asked me if I would join him for his jog, "Uhhhh, sure, if it's a short one. I just did a pretty solid circuit around the neighborhood. I was just going to head inside and rub down my legs." Which was true, I was going to give them a nice mini-massage, to keep them loose and not let them tighten up on me. I smile at the guy and decide I ought to introduce myself, "Hey there, I'm Jake, I live in the apartment just below yourself. You're Nick right, Forrest's boyfriend?" I posed the question innocently enough. I was pretty sure that is who he was but I wanted to make sure for certain.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:31 pm

I raised my eyebrow, how did he know about Forrest? Damn it! Can't that boy, do one simple thing. "Jake huh? And how do you know, my boyfriend? Forrest never gets out much." I said with a stern look on my face. "Well, if you want I can massage you legs for you? I know some tricks." I said confidently.

Chapter 2: After The Jog 19
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:39 pm

I looked at Nick and quickly was able to assess the fact that he did not like Forrest getting out. I made a mental note of that but since Forrest had done it before, the lie I was about to give would work. "He grabbed a package that was for me, and held onto it so it didn't get taken. It was some pamphlets and fliers for the agency so I really appreciated him doing it." I nodded my head vigorously, I figured if he heard that Forrest had done good, he'd be in a better mood. "We chatted some, he verified who you were, I had seen you before but I haven't really had time to be social. And do you think you'd have time to help me out, didn't you want to go for your jog?" I was curious, what had made him change his mind. Was he just being nice for being a little abrasive earlier or was he trying to set me up?

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:46 pm

I nodded my head at him saying Forrest picked up a package for him. I'm not sure, I bought it. But we'll see. He said they talked? And Forrest told him, who I was? Sounds a little more then; some package delivery. I always trust my instincts. But funny enough, I did genuinely want to help him out; a fellow runner to another and all. Damn it! "Yeah, it's fine. I still want you to run with me, after all. So take a seat and I'll rub your legs down." I grin a little.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 6:52 pm

I gave Nick a smile, he seemed to be calming down. I cleared my throat and I spoke to him, "Here, why don't you come into my place. I doubt its safe to do any sort of rubdown in the middle of the apartment lobby area." I chuckled and so did Nick, but only briefly so. I walked over to my apartment door, took out my keys and unlocked it. I went inside, with Nick following before closing up. I threw my keys into a dish as I took Nick into the living room. There was an empty box on the floor, "That's the box Forrest brought down for me. It was a total lifesaver on my part, if I had missed it, I might not have gotten those fliers out to drum up business. So, what do you need me to do, Nick?" I asked curiously, I was wondering what he might have in store for me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:00 pm

Bend over, so I can fuck you hardcore would be a good start? I said smirking a little to myself upon Jake's speech. I looked around, and also looked at the box. I raised my eyebrow again; still not fully convinced. Forrest wouldn't disobey me; would he? I looked over at Jake, "Where's the bedroom?" I grin a little. He asked me, why did I need the bedroom? And I replied: "Because, if you lay down on your front and take off your shorts. I can use any oils you have and massage the entire backs of your legs; because after all when jogging or running; they build up the most latric acid; which causes aches and such." I said truthfully.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:09 pm

I was going to play this situation cool, nothing would go down between Nick and I but I could find out information for Forrest. It was like being a double agent, I'm Johnson, Jake Johnson. I grinned at Nick, letting him think I was totally into it and nodding my head. "Follow me, Nick. I apologize in advance for my room being a bit of a mess." I bit my lower lip with an apology as I lead Nick into my bedroom. I shucked off all my clothes except for my underwear and pointed to my bathroom. "I think I've got some baby oil and lotions in there. I hope that will work for you." I nod my head softly. I didn't have much oils and stuff. Never really felt the need but while he went to look, I laid down on my stomach on my bed.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:17 pm

I didn't trust this Jake; as far as I could throw him. But I was doing this guy; a favour and if I got lucky then, so be it; but I wasn't holding my breath. I found the oils and lotions in Jake's bathroom; his room was a little messy but his toned body made up for it. Normally, I couldn't stand too much mess. I returned to Jake's bedroom, as I saw him laying down on his front for me already. His highly fuckable ass in the air. I took off my trainers and climbed onto Jake's bed and rested on my knees. I started to squirt the varied lotions and oils onto his legs in small doses, before putting them down beside me. I rubbed my hands together and blew into them, as I gently grabbed one of Jake's calfs; as he groaned a little from the aches there. I strongly began to pressed my fingers into his muscle and then moved them out by stayed firmly on his calf. I continued to do this motion looking over at this Jake guy; as I moved my finger along to thigh muscle next making sure; I got back and forth with the same strength from time to time. "How's that feel?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:25 pm

I was laying there when I felt the lotions and such hit my legs. I wanted to jump because it was so cold but he was making it feel nice. I turned my head to be able to stop moaning into the matress and actually talk for a change, "That feels really nice, Nick. I haven't had one of these done to me in a long time." I had a flashback to the last time a guy touched me that way. It was Ricky, he loved to rub me down and I would do the same for him. It was a definite missed perk, "Last guy to do that was my ex-boyfriend and let me tell you that you measure up to him in this department. You probably know him, he's Ricky Turner." I remembered Forrest telling me how big of a fan of Ricky's Nick was. I figured mentioning him and having a connection to him might win me some points here. Plus, putting Nick on par with Ricky might stroke his ego some.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:36 pm

I grin a little, so he dated Ricky Turner, eh? I don't know, if I believe that and I was definitely intrigued by this piece of fiction or potential fact. But I was trying to concentrate here, so any Ricky talk would have to wait. "Ricky Turner, eh? Who hasn't dated him, right?" I said with a smirk placing one of my legs in between Jake's to get better access to the upper part of his thigh. I massaged it deep causing; Jake to stir a little. "And thanks for the compliment, I'm proud of the massaging skills; I have." I said with a smile, "But, I need concertrate Jake.." I said with a smirk. I reached over for some more oil and placed it on his legs. I turned my body around and placed one hand on each of Jake's thighs and strongly moved them up the back of his thighs. He had some kinks there; as I tried to smooth them out properly; both my hands briefly inside Jake's boxer shorts allowing me to get a little feel of his ass with my finger tips.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:44 pm

I could tell he had doubts about my history with Ricky and I didn't blame him but I still had pictures of Ricky and I on my laptop and I could still get ahold of him if I needed to. But with all of that aside, Nick was doing a really good job at massaging my legs. "You're doing a really great job, Nick. I don't want you to stop but you probably want to go for a run yourself, don't you? But if you want later, I'd be up for treating you to lunch, to pay back for the massage." I proposed that to him, figuring that I would make sure I did not come off ungrateful to him. Plus if we did lunch together, I could get those pictures out for him.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew-Cooper-for-Louis-Sayn-Underwear-MaleModelSceneNet-02
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:51 pm

I smile at Jake's offer, "Well that's nice of you Jake, but I'm good for right now. I can run later, plus your my first massage client in awhile. But I'll definitely take you up on that offer; one time." I grin, "Thanks for the comment about my skills, I appreciate it and glad, it's helping." I smiled again, as I started to get a little rougher with Jake's legs to really help him run better next time. I heard a few quiet moans from Jake, as he closed his eyes. He was relaxing well, I moved my hands up the back of his thighs again and my hands once again slipped inside Jake's boxer shorts where I massaged his ass a little for a minute or so before bringing my hands back out. "I was always good at full body massages too. If you ever wanted one free of charge being a neighbour and all. You'll help keep my skills sharp." I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 7:56 pm

A full body massage sounded great right now. Plus, it might give me an idea of what Nick wanted to do with me, if anything. I nodded my head softly as I spoke, "You're doing an amazing job, Nick, a guy could get used to this. If you want to do a full body right now, I'd gladly take it. Just take my underwear off me if you need to." I had a feeling he would need to. And I had a feeling that he might be removing some of his clothes before the massage was all said and done.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew-Cooper-for-Louis-Sayn-Underwear-MaleModelSceneNet-02
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 8:26 pm

I smile to myself, after Jake had giving me the option to do it now, if I wanted: "Been awhile, since you last had a good massage, eh?" He nodded saying, it had been awhile yeah and that he was feeling tense in some areas. "Well then, I can have a fellow neighbour; all stiff now can I? I'll do it now for you." He thanked me, as slipped my fingers into the side of his boxer shorts and gently pulled them off his body and over his nicely toned ass. Damn that was a tight ass; he had. It made me bite my lip a bit. I asked if he was sure about having it now and he said yeah; I said all right then and pulled his shorts all the way off his legs and dropped them on the floor.

I'd be lying, if I wasn't enjoying the sight of my hot new neighbour naked before me. I took the oils and poured it all over Jake's back, ass and shoulders. He shivered a little at the cold liquids; we chuckled a little. As he closed his eyes and thanked me for doing this for him. I said it was my pleasure. I rubbed in the liquids; once done I used this opportunity while the back of Jake's neck was too me and pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped to the floor exposed my muscular torso leaving me in just my navy blue gym shorts and socks. I had a huge grin on my face, as I climbed onto the bed and sat on Jake's ass and started massaging Jake's shoulders to start off with and to relax him all over again or I could smooth out his tension; plus it was a little warm in his apartment. Especially, when you're using energy like this in a small space. I could hear the quiet moans from Jake. He was in heaven right now.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Marcodapper2b
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime14/5/2012, 3:30 am

As Nick rubbed my shoulders, I went into a totally relaxed state. I slipped into that world that was between totally conscious and totally asleep, that in-between limbo like space. In that state, I thought back to a time when Ricky had done this to me. He had such strong hands, "Oh Ricky, I love how you knead my shoulders. So tense but aren't you worried about Trent?" That was always a fear of mine, that Trent, my old roommate and Ricky's younger brother would end up walking in on us. That would be highly embarassing to say the very least. "I'm surprised you've kept your clothes on, Ricky. Don't you to get oil on your clothes, plus I like feeling you against me." I cooed, thinking about all the times I felt Ricky's manhood against my back when he rubbed me down. A lot of the time it would later lead to sex but I just loved feeling him against me. It was one of the draw backs of being single.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew_cooper_24
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:05 pm

What's this? Interesting; Jake thinks I'm Ricky right now from the relaxation methods; I was using. I could use this to my advantage; I thought to myself and plus who doesn't want to roleplay; as Ricky Turner? I grin myself continuing to massage Jake's shoulders and leaned forward whispering gently in his ear: "I wouldn't worry about Trent baby; he does his own thing, plus his out all day and it's just you and me." I smile a little to myself, "Good point. I'd hate to get oil on my new clothes; so you may just get your wish." I grin enjoying my ability to channel Ricky. I got off Jake a minute and stripped out of my shorts, I wasn't wearing any underwear underneath anyway. I always do; when I'm going run. Freedom, you know? I dropped my shorts to the floor now; I was totally naked. I grin to myself climbing back onto Jake, but this time I placed my thighs on either side of Jake's body allowing my cock to freely slide up and down Jake's crack; as I leaned forward and continued to massage Jake's shoulders and arms now. I bit my lip, as it felt good with my cock rubbing up against Jake's naked ass. I was getting turned on quite quickly. I whispered into Jake's ear again, "How's that feel for you now, Jakey?" I said with a confident smile pressing my fingers a little harder into Jake's skin smoothing out the tension.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:24 pm

I was still in my haze of relaxation, enjoying Ricky's touch. He had assured me that everything was going to be alright, no Trent and I could feel his body against me. I smiled brightly, "Roll me over baby, I want to feel those hands on my front. You know I love it when you kiss me and play with my nipples. That gets me so turned on." I wanted to feel Ricky's lips on mine one more time. Maybe I was lying to myself when I said I wouldn't take him back, maybe I really did still want him in my life after all this time.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew-Cooper-for-Louis-Sayn-Underwear-MaleModelSceneNet-04
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:45 pm

I raised my eyebrow, I was a little hesitant, since it might break Jake's trance. But then again, if it did; it did. Not a lot, I could do about that. But Jake seemed really happy right now, so I just had to keep him in that mood. I took a deep breath and whispered into his ear again, "I like the way you think, baby." I grin; as Jake smiled. I got off Jake for a second and rolled him slower over onto his back getting my first glimpse of his already hard cock. He had a good size too. I quickly climbed on top of Jake, just as he was slowly opening is eyes, and I slowly leaned in and pressed my lips up against Jake's; softly of course. This in-turn caused Jake to close his eyes again, as I closed mine. I ran my hand up the side of his naked body; and kissed him deeper by coaxing his mouth open with my tongue. My hand reached Jake's thigh and lifted it up; so his knee was now bent and I feel his ass a little. Our tongues locked in place, as Jake hand ran up the side of my face around to the back of my head. He pushed me into his lips, some more and I even felt myself cock grind up against his causing some soft moans from us both.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime15/5/2012, 1:59 pm

As Ricky was kissing me, I felt on fire. It was like the magic was happening all over again, like a dream come true. However, when I felt his hand on my ass, I slowly came out of the haze and realised that it wasn't Ricky but Nick who was doing these things to me. I pushed him off slightly, he was still hovering over me as I looked up at him and spoke. "I don't know what's going on between you and Forrest and right now, I don't care. All I want to know is if you're better in bed than Ricky Turner, Nick." Yeah, I was too turned on right now and Nick was hot. Plus, Forrest told me I could have sex with him if I wanted to. Sure, I said I wouldn't do that but the circumstances had changed a bit from the easy conversation I had with Forrest to being in bed with Nick. If Forrest didn't want him, right now, I would gladly take him.

Chapter 2: After The Jog Andrew-Cooper-for-Louis-Sayn-Underwear-MaleModelSceneNet-04
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 9:03 am

I grin at Jake surprised by his words, "Only one way find out right?" I replied leaning back over Jake and pressing my lips up against his; once again slipping my leg in-between his and running my hand down the side of his body. I kissed Jake a little more passionately making it deeper for us both using my tongue; as a weapon. It seemed like forever, since I last had sex; Forrest wasn't exactly putting out for me this last month or so. I was sexual frustrated, and here Jake was and I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to devour every bit of him. He was very hot indeed, and the feel of his naked flesh against mine was enough to drive a person nuts with passion. I got on top of Jake and kissed him more grinding up against his shaft with my own shaft; as my hand squeezed one of his ass cheeks. He had soft-skinned; tight ass. I could sense it. I wanted to ruin it. Screw Forrest right now; I have needs that need attending too urgently.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 11:19 am

Nick and I were in the middle of a hot makeout session, it seems he had no qualms with what was going on. It definitely spelled the end for him and Forrest but that wasn't really on my mind at the moment. We were grinding against each other, hot friction turning us both on. I could feel his hand on my ass and he definitely had some strong hands. It was hot to have someone pay attention to me, like without pretense. Our lips parted for a moment as I spoke to him, "You gonna keep teasing me or are you gonna do it, Nicky?" I gave him a challenging stare, he wasn't the first guy to dance with me so I knew I could handle him but I was not going to fall victim to a tease.

Chapter 2: After The Jog 600full-andrew-cooper
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 12:20 pm

I grin, "A man, who knows what he wants? I like it!" I said with a smirk moving off Jake and pushing take onto his front; and climbing onto his back making his legs were on either side of Jake's body. He leaned over teasing Jake's ass by sliding his cock up and down Jake's crack and whispered into Jake's ear: "I don't play around Jakey, I'm going to fuck you so hard. You won't know; what hit you till it's over. I can be a little rough see." I grin, but Jake just smirked at me and said: "Bring it; Nicky! I dare you.." Jake said confidently. "Fair enough." I said with a sinister smirk. I moved away from Jake's ear and stroked myself a little bit and pushed the head my cock against the font of Jake's hole and instead of being gently after the head made, it's way in. I just gave my hips one huge thrust and pushed myself right inside him hard causing Jake's body to react strongly as Jake pushed himself up with his hands and looked up at the wall; whilst I kept his legs grounded except his feet; who lifted themselves up: "Owwww!!!! FUCK!!!" groaned Jake painfully loud. I just grinned a little though, I to felt a little twist of pain.

I pushed Jake's body and head down and kept it there; as I started off with some powerful; slow thrusts against Jake's ass making sure he was getting all of me in his tight little ass. I could feel his walls contracting and squeezed my manhood with all their might, but I powered and continued to fuck Jake harder and then picked up speed, after hearing my balls slap loudly against Jake's ass. Jake groans and moans were both painful and pleasurable; as he squeezed his sheets and grit his teeth. I leaned forward; so that my front was almost laying on Jake's back and started to heavily bounce of Jake's ass; just drilling that nasty hole of his. "Fuck, yeah! Mmm..God, I love your ass; Jake! Feels so good! Mmm.." I voiced placing my hands on top of Jake's and locked our fingers into place pinning them down; as I continued to roughly fuck Jake's ass. It felt amazing to be inside him. Damn!

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:14 pm

It was rough, it was nasty, it was everything Nick had promised but I wasn't getting to tap into any of my tricks. If I was going to have a sore ass, I wanted to at least have some fun of my own. "You know Nick, you fuck real good but I have some tricks of my own. I bet you that your boyfriend can't ride your dick like I can." I grunted as I pushed back on his dick. I knew that if he'd let me get on top, I could make him feel pleasure like he had never felt before.

Chapter 2: After The Jog AndrewCooper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: After The Jog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next