RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: After The Jog

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:20 pm

I grinned to myself devilishly upon hearing Jake's bold answer. "Is that right?" I smirk, "Then prove it!" I challenged and pulled myself out of Jake's ass and got of his back and laid down on my back and put my arms behind the back of my head; after performing the "Bring It" gesture with my fingers and showcasing my large cock to Jake.

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Marcodapper2b
AN OFFICIAL - NICK SAUNDERS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:34 pm

"Oh you won't regret this, Nick." I said to him as I stood up on my bed. I got my ass lined right up with his cock and slowly lowered myself down on it. I took it slow just because the first time you sat on someone's dick, you had to take it slow. I bottomed out and slowly pulled myself up until it was totally out of Nick. I winked at him as I thrust my body rapidly down the length of his shaft. I let out a little yelp, more for him than for me. I started bouncing up and down it rapidly but that wasn't even close to what I had planned for him. "Time for trick number one, you ready for it?" I asked but didn't give him much time to give me a response. I took his cock out of his ass and bridged my body. I was balancing myself as I slowly started going down on him but started rapidly spin using my feet, hands and my body's momentum. I went down on him like a corkscrew motion, just laughing and moaning as I did it.

I came up off him, as I smirked slightly. "Lets see how flexible you are, Nicky. Ready for trick number two?" I started lowering myself on him but started arching my body forward and reaching back to pull his legs up. I pulled his legs forward as I bent down to kiss him roughly again, pulling his legs forward and backwards to fuck myself without moving so that I could kiss him so much easier. I stopped, set him down and got off him as I winked again, lying down next to him. "So, what did you think of that, Nicky?"

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Andrew-cooper-english-supermodel-polo2
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 1:47 pm

I glanced over at him laying next to me with one arm behind my head, "Very impressive and your right, Forrest's got nothing on you, Jakey boy!" I chuckled a little leaning over placing my hand on the side of his handsome face and kissed him; once again. I slowly pulled away from his lips and climbed on top of him onto I was on my knees in between his legs, "Now to finish, what I started and that's fucking your tight ass; baby!" I lifted his legs up on my shoulder and pulled him by his hips towards with him grinning to himself. I guided my cock back into his hole and once again pushed on through some real force causing to groan a little loudly in pain, but he didn't seem to care. I leaned over pressing my lips up against his again and lifted his lower back up until his knees were practically by the sides of his face; as I started to thrust in and out of his ass again; whilst kissing him aggressively and fucking him harder and harder with impressive speeds.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/5/2012, 2:07 pm

As we were smashed together, Nick was getting more and more into it. I think I had spurred him on with my tricks and twists, being totally new experiences for him. He was definitely an aggressive lover and I was used to that, though Ricky did have his tender moments. We were drenched in sweat and everything but that was all about to change. He his my prostate one last time and my cock couldn't contain itself. Cum started shooting out of it like mad, coating Nick and I's chests with the hot white substance. I was now really pushing on him, hoping that he would climax soon.

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Andrew-cooper-english-supermodel-polo2
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 7:35 pm

Jake had blown his load all over my chest and his; but I wasn't close yet. I felt Jake really pushed against me; it made me moan a little. As I started to fuck him harder and harder; before locking lips with so aggressively the passion was electric. I was ruining this kid's ass. After 5 minutes of some extreme fucking thrusts and blew my huge; pent up load inside of him with a loud groan. My energy was a little spent, as I pulled myself out of Jake and laid down next to him breathing heavily. "Fuck me that was amazing!" I praised with a smile. "I feel so much lighter now. Been ages, since I've had such a great fuck and blew my load. Forrest has not been putting out at all. But you, Jakey boy..Mmm.." I licked my lips, "Are something else! A fucking great ass and a body to die for; as well as looks! You can fuck with the best of them too." I grinned, before leaning over locking my lips with Jake's again, as I slipped my knee in-between his legs. He chuckled a little through our kiss, as did I. I hadn't been this happy in awhile. Our soft cocks rubbed against one another; as I kissed him deeper attacking his tongue with my own inside his mouth. "How was it for you baby?" I muttered through our kisses, before pulling them away and awaiting his response with a grin.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 3:04 am

My body was vibrating with electrical energy, I was definitely more awake than I had been in awhile. Nick was a very good top and a really good kisser. I looked into his eyes as I answer his question, "I feel good, really good. Like I said, it's been awhile since Ricky and I were together. I know you don't believe me on that end though," I said with a firm nod of my head. I didn't like that he thought I was lying. I could prove it but I didn't want to move. "Some guys are better when they're rough, so I'll be alright if you were wondering. But what does this mean for you and Forrest? Are you two done or are you going to go back up there and pretend this didn't happen?" I kept my eyes locked on his as I waited for his answer.

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Andrew_cooper_24
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 4:06 am

I got off Jake and laid down next to him one arm behind my head there thinking about; what Jake was saying to me. I looked down at my chest, "..I don't know Jake really. It's complicated. You know?" I sighed looking over at Jake. "There's no way, I could pretend this didn't happen. It was too memorable for me." I smile at him, "I'm sorry, Jake.." I said looking away from him up at the ceiling: "I didn't mean to involve you; but what I do know right now is.." looking back over at him: "I don't want this to be the end. But it all depends on, what you think about all this? There are two of us in the room; after all.." I chuckled a little, "Do you want this to happen again?" I asked him honestly raising my eyebrow slightly awaiting his thoughts..

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Pic02
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 4:15 am

I scratch at my chin as I think about what Nick was asking me. How did I feel about it all? I take a deep breath as I look at him and give him the most honest answer that I can. "I would be lying to say that I didn't enjoy it because I did. Would I do it with you again? Yes and no. You're right, it's complicated." I nodded my head slowly, it was very complicated. I liked Forrest and I liked Nick and they both seemed interested in me. They both had qualities I like in a guy. "What is your relationship with Forrest anyway? I mean from talking with him and just being with you here right now, it doesn't seem like either one of you is happy. If you want to talk, I'm willing to listen, Nick." I nod my head and smile at him. It seemed like maybe he did just need someone to talk to, I was okay with being that if he wanted me to be.

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Andrew_cooper_24
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 4:44 am

I didn't know; how to respond to that, because I didn't know either. I sighed.. "..Who knows at the moment, but right now..you don't mind, if I have a little nap do you?" I smile tiredly at him; he smiled a little at me and said it was okay. I thanked him, and turned onto my side with my back now to him pulling the covers over myself. I took Jake's arm and gently pulled him over, so that his arm was hugging my torso with his chest pressed up against my back locking his fingers with mine. My other arm was underneath the pillow. I smiled a little, before closing my eyes. I needed a bit of rest; my energy was a little low after having sex with Jake, after so long and how rough and passionate it. I only needed like an hour or so, just regain some of my energy; then I'd head home and shower.

Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Pic02
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: After The Jog   Chapter 2: After The Jog - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: After The Jog
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2