RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 1: Today Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime10/5/2012, 12:30 am

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jake Johnson. I've had a whirlwind of a life so far, growing up poor in a trailer park, starting college late after saving enough money to afford tuition, meeting a famous football player, nearly killing myself, going on a cross country to discover myself, having sex with a well known actor, having my first time with a well known football player, and to now, starting my own small business, a travel agency. I guess life was never meant to be easy for me. Oh well, I embrace the challenges, a bit better than I did before.

Ricky Turner was that football player, he pursued me from day 1 when I ended up rooming with his brother at Oasis Bay University. He saw something he liked, maybe it was my looks, maybe it was my confusion, who knows really, but he wanted me. I resisted for a very long time, in fact if we hadn't gotten into a huge fight, we might never have gotten together. I went on that cross country journey and met Damon Gardner, an actor but I didn't know that at the time. He got me to accept myself, both as a person and as a sexual being. He was sweet and protective, but being on opposite sides of the country, just didn't work out for us and I ended up back in Ricky's arms. But I think I always knew Ricky and I were never going to be the couple I wanted myself to be in.

I moved away from Oasis Bay, moved to St. Louis, Missouri, one of the cities I visited on my travels. It's a nice city, and it seemed like a perfect place to set up shop. I'm not the richest guy in town, closer to the bottom of the food chain but I do alright for myself. I'm happy helping people make their travel dreams come true, sometimes it's easier to go through a middleman than doing it all yourself. Plus, sometimes being an agency, I could put together some good deals. I do most of the work myself but I have a couple of other agents working for me now.

After a hard day at work, I make my way back to my apartment, I took a ground floor one so that I wouldn't have to climb stairs after work. Plus, in the beginning, I worked odd hours and thus I did not want to be running up and down stairs and potentially waking people up. I kicked my shoes off, put my coat on the coat rack and made my way into my humble living room area. I stretched out and turned on the TV, I was finally beginning to live the American Dream, life was good.

Chapter 1: Today Andrew-cooper-male-model-mondays-photos-01182010-04
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 10:30 am

I had been home all day. I had been so bored, but it's not like I had much of choice; I sighed to myself thoughtfully. I needed some air, you know? So I decided; best way to do that is by checking out the balcony view. It was the only access, I had to air all day. I opened the single door and stepped out onto the stone balcony in my white; no show socks. I leaned over the black metal railing with my arms folded on the top. I sighed to myself, I was so unhappy with my life right now. But, who could I talk to? No-one. That's right, no-one. Because Nick won't let me out of his sight. I felt suffocated. The only time, I got some sense of a life back is; when he worked all day or all night depending on his work schedule. He wasn't due back for another couple of hours yet. So I still had some time to just be me; a little bit. I looked down at the street below from my second floor apartment; I shared with Nick. He was my life partner, but lately I was starting to go a stray; I wasn't even sure, if I loved him any more or not. I'm so confused right now. Recently, this guy named Jake Johnson moved into the apartment below Nick and I's. I watched him come and go; everyday. He was really attractive, and because of Nick I haven't had a chance to meet him yet. He moved in a short time ago did Jake too.

I decided today was going to be the day that I'd finally meet him; Nick had already called me for the 11th time of the 11th hour, so I had an hour of time left; before he called home again. Perfect. I saw him come home at the exact same time he does every time; as I watched from my balcony. Once he was inside, I smiled to myself and headed back into the living room closing the door and locking it behind me. I grabbed my white nikey trainers and slipped them all. I applied some fresh; lynx deodorant under my armpits to make sure I still smelled good. I grabbed my cellphone, wallet, some hidden wine, I had stored away for this very occasion and my apartment key and exited my living space closing the front door behind me, which I locked shortly after. I headed down the metal stairs; a little excited dressed in my dark yellow; tank-top that hugged my slender torso well and my dark green combat shorts. My hair was already gelled accordingly for the day. I found Jake's apartment door and stood outside it. I took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly. Before knocking on the door. It was long, before it opened as I felt my nerves increasing. And there he was standing in front of me for the first time. I was actually speechless.

He looked even better in person; I thought to myself, as he looked me up and down and raised his eyebrow: "Err--hey. Can I help you, mate?" asked Jake in a very calming tone of voice for me. I shyly smiled to myself, before scratching the back of my head and struggled a little to speak, bit I snapped out of it and responded to Jake's question: "Oh hi, Jake." I took a deep breath again and subtly exhaled raising his eyebrow wondering, how I knew his name, "Oh, right. Sorry. My n-name's Forrest Tucker. I-Erm..live above you. I-Err--Just wanted to say, welcome to the neighbourhood. Here!" I said with a smile holding out the wine, I had been keeping for over a month now for him. "I-Erm would have come sooner, but you know how it is. I know your name, because I dropped off your mail one day on my way up the stairs; whilst you was at work one time. I thought, I'd be a good neighbour and that. It's great to finally meet you in-person." I revealed with a happy smile; my first in a long time in-hope he'd accept my gift and greet me warmly.

Chapter 1: Today Judson
AN OFFICIAL - FORREST TUCKER - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 10:46 am

I had been sitting in my living room, unwinding from a long day at the Agency, when there came a knocking at my door. I went and answered it and it was revealed to be one of my upstairs neighbors, Forrest Tucker. I admit I hadn't really spent any time getting to know my neighbors, kind of the downside of launching your own business, you don't get much of a social life. He wanted to say a proper hello and he seemed to want to come inside of my humble abode. I looked him over as I gave him a nice smile, "Hello Forrest, come in, come in, please don't stand out there." I gestured for him to come inside, no point in keeping him out of the hall. He made his way inside while I closed the door. I locked up and met him as he was sitting at the table between my living room and my kitchenette. I smiled as I spoke again, "Sorry about the mess, I don't get much time to clean between work, food and sleep. But it at least looks decent enough, doesn't it?" I scanned the area, I had some dishes in the sink and some old newspaper on the table but really, it wasn't that bad of a mess. Thank god he couldn't see my bedroom, I really needed to tidy that up when I got the chance. Clothes all over the place, bed not made but then again, the only person who needed to see it was me, it's not like I was dating anyone anyway.

Chapter 1: Today Andrew-cooper-for-boss-selection-lookbook2
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 10:55 am

I smiled; not expecting Jake to invite me. Wow, it was nice to actually talk to someone other then Nick for a change. I had lost contact with my other friends; because of him. I looked around Jake's place, yeah it was a little messy but who's place isn't? I gave me the impression; he was single too. Which was nice to know. I chuckled a little sitting at the table, "It's fine really, Jake. Even I can be a little messy, sometimes. If you ever need any help with a little clean up session, just let me know." I said with a smile, as long as it was when Nick was at work, then that was great. "You have a nice place, Jake." I smile again, as Jake looks at the bottle of wine: "I wasn't sure, if you drank wine or not? But I didn't want to welcome you empty handed. I never have with new neighbours." I revealed to him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 11:06 am

I listen to Forrest talk about how everyone was messy sometimes and that was something I could agree with. I guess I would rather live in a place that looks lived in than something out a magazine. I noticed a wine bottle in his hands and he asked me if I drank. I shook my head slightly, "I'm sorry to say that I don't. Just not really into drinking alcohol, my Dad was an alcoholic. But if you would like a glass, go ahead. I don't have any wine glasses, so you would have to use a regular glass." I shrugged my shoulders apologetically. It was a very nice gesture on his part, I just don't drink at all. I nodded my head as I had a seat at the table and spoke again, "So, Forrest, cool name by the way, what brings you down here, other than wanting to meet me? I know I'm not that interesting, to say the least. And you live with someone, right, or is that the other upstairs neighbor I see sometimes?" I was curious as to why someone like Forrest would knock on my door tonight of all nights. I mean I had lived here for a little bit but not super long, I had to admit. It just seemed like an interesting sense of timing, that's all.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 11:20 am

I lost my smile for a minute, when he said he didn't drink; feeling a little disappointed, I had been saving it for him after all. Oh well; I thought to myself. My smile returned by half, when he said he thought my name was cool; then when he brought up about me living with someone possibly or seeing Nick; sometimes. I sighed, before looking over at him with no expression on my face. "That's my boyfriend Nick; you see sometimes. We live together. He works shifts; so it can either be day or night for him." I played with my thumbs on the table, where my arms were resting looking down at them. As for, why I would come down here?" I said looking up at him, "An opportunity came up, where I could finally meet you and say hi, so I took it and here I am heh." I looked up at him a little, "Plus I didn't have a lot to do upstairs, and was a little bored." I grin. "What about you Jake? Are you with someone or not? And you're living on your own, right?" I asked with a carefree smile wondering; what his reply would be.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 11:52 am

I listened to Forrest while studying his body language. He seemed a little upset by my declining of his wine offering but I figured honesty is the best policy. He then talked about his boyfriend Nick, but that was with no affect in his voice. That seemed odd, usually you talk about the person you love with energy and enthusiasm. I smiled and just chuckled as I answered his question, "Well, if you don't mind me saying, you have a very nice looking boyfriend. It just must be hard with him working such unstable hours, but I'm one to talk. My hours can be sporadic at times, depending on how many clients come in." I nod my head slowly with a smile. Sometimes when business is slow, I take off early and leave it to my associates. I guess that's one of the nice perks of being your own boss. "As for my dating life, I'm not seeing anyone here in St. Louis, just hasn't been time. I left my dating life back in Florida with my ex. Right now, I'm just focusing on Jake and my goals, the rest will happen if its meant to." I nodded my head, I wanted to be a successful businessman. That required sacrifices, and I was willing to make those.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 12:25 pm

Yeah, Nick is insanely attractive and had the body to match, so I was used to people noticing that but too bad; they don't know the real Nick like I do. "Not really, I don't mind the unstable hours. When you live with someone; space is always important. So when his away, it helps a lot. Well all new businesses start out slow Jake; I'm sure it'll be a success in the long run." I smiled at him encouraging him. "Really?" I said upon hearing that Jake left his dating like with his ex-partner in Florida, and hasn't had sex, met anyone or dated anyone since coming here. I looked over at him, "Don't you ever get lonely, Jake?" I asked curiously, "And if you don't mind, my asking: Are you gay, then? Since you said my boyfriend was 'nice-looking'?" I chuckled a little. "How did your last relationship end, then? Did you love 'em?" I stopped for a minute and released how intrusive, I was being: "Oh! I'm sorry Jake, you must think; I'm a right nosey parker! Sorry." I said with genuine truth.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 12:35 pm

I shrugged my shoulders as I listened to Forrest talk. He was a bit inquizative, yes but it didn't really bother me. After all, people ask questions all the time. He asked if I was gay and I just nodded my head slowly, "Oh yes, I'm gay. It took me a long time to come to that realization but yes, I am. In fact my journey of self-discovery lead me here a year or so ago, it's why I opted to settle here over somewhere else." I nodded my head at that point. I had spent time in Chicago and St. Louis on my travels but I knew Damon was still in Chi-town and I didn't want to cross paths with him. So, St. Louis was my new home and I liked it here. "And my ex, did I love him? I would say that I did but I think we were doomed from the beginning. He was charming and flirty but he had a reputation and I turned my eye from it at the beginning but couldn't do it forever. I hope he does find happiness, you've probably heard of him, his name is Ricky Turner." I nodded my head in affirmation, I would imagine that Forrest would have heard of him. Even if you didn't follow football that much, his reputation proceeded him. Most people were always surprised to here that Ricky and I were once an item. I kept out of the public eye and he always had someone else on his arm, sure he said it was to keep my identity safe but I eventually realized differently.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 12:47 pm

My face lit up, when I heard he was gay. How lucky is that? I'm sure, if Nick ever found that out; he'll pursue Jake without even thinking about my feelings to be honest. I didn't care that much, we hadn't slept together in like a month. I'm sure those night shifts weren't all work; I still don't know though. "Wow. Your gay too, heh? Other then Nick and I, your the only other gay guy leaving in this building!" I said with a grin. "It's nice to know, we're not alone there now." I smiled. Jake went onto to answer my question about his last relationship revealing that in fact that he had dated that footballer Nick always watches named: Ricky Turner. Wow. When Nick's here's about that he'll go nuts; Ricky's like his favourite player and this guy was in-love with him? Actually slept with him too on more then one occasion and lived with him? Oh my god! "Oh my god, wow. Ricky Turner? Seriously? Nick's totally in-love with him; it's his favourite football player and he watches all his games. He almost met him, once too. His very sports heavy, I'm not. I like the simpler things in-life." I said with pride and a smile. "If he showed up today; would you welcome him into your bed without hesitation? And take him back?" I said with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 1:00 pm

I just had to let out a chuckle, it was the story of my life when I revealed that Ricky was my ex. Guys loved talking about him and then there was the question. It never went without asking, but my answer never changed. "No, I wouldn't. I'll always love Ricky, just not in the same way I once did. And I would never sleep with him again, it would risk stirring up old feelings that I know are best left done and over with." I knew how complicated sex could make things, especially for me. I would love Ricky as a friend but there was a reason he was in Florida and I was in Missouri. I needed my space from him, and he needed to be in the spotlight. "I try to enjoy the simple things, I was raised very simply, well, beyond my alcoholic father. Mom instilled good morals in me, got me to get through college and reach here while growing up in a Trailer Park. Though, I can't seem to find a simple partner, the only other guy I dated was a Broadway Star only I didn't know it at the time. I don't know if you know who Damon Gardner is?" I never made the assumption that people knew who Damon was. Broadway wasn't as big as the Sports world, but people on occasion knew who he was. I felt like I was turning into one of those guys who always goes after the Hollywood types or something.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 1:12 pm

Really? He wouldn't sleep with him again? But prefer him, as friend. That's interesting. "..Wow. Most guys would kill to get Ricky Turner in bed with them again. But I guess, it's different for other people." I suggested with a smile. Then he went onto say he dated a Broadway star, as well? I was shocked right now; I stood up in excitement: "..Wait! You slept and dated Damon Gardner, as well? No way! His my favourite theatre star! His so fit and so talented! Damn.." I sat back down; gob-smacked. "..Your so lucky, Jake. I would give anything to meet him. I don't believe it." I tilted my head back with a large smile. "..Awesomeness! In answer to the same question; would you take Damon back? If he was right here?" I raised my eyebrow intrigued. "..I'm a simple guy, if I wasn't with Nick..you might have got your wish." I grin.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 1:25 pm

I just chuckled, I found that Forrest was a fan of Damon's. It looks like my upstairs neighbors liked one of my respective ex's. Kind of funny, but that's life for you. He asked me if I would take Damon back and I shook my head. "Nope, I wouldn't take him back. He's another guy I would rather have as a friend in my life than a lover. He's a great guy though, the press doesn't give him the proper due to how nice he really is." I nod my head firmly, people did not know how nice of a guy he truly was. He had been generous and nice to me when we were together. "I know the right guy is out there for me, I'm just going to focus on the other things. I know that my day will come and you're probably better off with Nick than me. You must love him and are with him for a good reason, I imagine." I nodded my head firmly, wondering what brought Nick and Forrest together.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 1:32 pm

"Wow turning down Damon, too? Shocking." I said genuinely amazed by his answers. "I agree; he doesn't get enough credit. It's a real shame. But he respects that and stays cool." I smile feeling proud to be a fan right now. "To be honest, I don't think I do love him any more, it's kind of complicated." I said with a sigh. "I think, we'll a little confused at what we want. Maybe, we're just settling for one another. Who knows." I said with a sense of defeat in my voice. Complicated wasn't the word to describe my relationship with Nick. "I think his sleeping with other guys; you know. So if he sleeps with you; let me know to confirm my suspicions, please?" I grin playfully, but I was actually serious. If Jake ever slept with Nick, he'll confirm it for me.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 1:41 pm

It was sad to listen to Forrest talk about the disintergration of his relationship with Nick. Love was such a precious thing, hearing about it fall apart was always sad. But then he mentioned something about Nick and I sleeping together which prompted me to shake my head like mad. "I don't do taken guys, especially ones I know are taken. You don't have to worry about him sleeping with me, Forrest, you can trust me on that." I nod my head in the affirmative. I would never do that to someone, especially intentionally which that would be. "But if you're not sure you love him anymore, why are you living with him? Shouldn't you be looking for your own place or something? Trust me, being miserable is not good for anyone." I nodded my head yet again. Why would Forrest stay with someone who he no longer loved? That baffled me to say the very least.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 5:24 pm

"Well that's good to know." I smiled at Jake. "Like I said Jake, it's complicated. We've been through a lot together. Well I best be going; Nick is going to be calling the home phone in like 20 minutes and if I'm not there; he'd probably freak out." I sighed standing up picking up the wine; I brought with me, "Plus, I need to sort dinner out. It was nice to finally meet and talk to you, Jake. Take care, yeah?" I said with a smile, as I walked around and gave Jake a friendly hug; he smelled really good. Control yourself Forrest; I thought to myself with a grin. Before our hug ended, I started to head for the door with Jake following behind. "Thanks for spending some time with me; I appreciate it. Sorry about the wine thing, heh.." I said with a innocent smile, before placing my hand on Jake's door handle.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 5:30 pm

I nod my head at Forrest and smile. I felt bad for him, especially if he thought his boyfriend was cheating on him. I took a quick breath and spoke, "Well, if you have to go, you have to go. The wine thing was an honest gesture, and I appreciated it so don't feel bad about it." I rubbed Forrest's shoulder playfully. I really did hope he wouldn't feel bad able bringing me a gift that I couldn't use. "Maybe use that wine for Nick, see if it helps bring the spark back? But anyway, feel free to drop by again sometime, just give me a little notice. That way I can make sure my place isn't as messy as it was today." I chuckle as I smile at him. Sure, the place was a little dirty but it wasn't too bad. I guess I just wanted the opportunity to make a better impression on Forrest.

Chapter 1: Today Andrew%20Cooper
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 5:44 pm

I smile at him; he was so handsome. I had to snap out of this trance; so I eventually did and looked up at him, after looking down for a second. "It'll take more then wine to get any sort of spark babe, Jake." I smile, "And I will do; you know give you notice. Have you got a pen and some paper?" Jake said he did, as he handed me some from a nearby area. I told him to turn around; he was a little confused but I laughed and said it was fine. He did so, as I leaned placed the paper on his back and wrote with some stuff down with the pain I had. I could have used the wall or something, but this was much more fun for me. I finished writing and turned Jake back around and handed him the paper and pen: "There's my cell number and my e-mail address; like for MSN or Skype even. That way we can talk, when can't in-person." I smiled at him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime13/5/2012, 5:53 pm

I was curious what he was up to when he asked me for a pen and paper. Then writing on my back made me giggle, as I turned around and he gave me his email along with his cell number and his skype screen name. I smiled as I put the stuff away in my pocket. "Okay, next time I'm online or on my phone, I'll add you or text you so you have my number. I figure better to not write it down, that way Nick can't say you're cheating on him if he sees my info written down." That would be the last thing that I would want to do. Get caught in-between two guys and be potentially blamed for their break-up. I smiled at Forrest and spoke again, "You better get going though, don't want you to get in trouble." I hugged Forrest again before sending him on his way back upstairs. Once he was out the door, I closed it and locked up. I took the info out of my pocket and smiled, hey, at least I had a new friend, right?

Chapter 1: Today Andrew%20Cooper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Today   Chapter 1: Today Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Today
Page 1 of 1