RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: 18 Months

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 1: 18 Months Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 11:37 am

My name is Russel Middlebrook and I've been through a whole hell of a lot in my life. Escaping absuive parents, falling in love, getting kidnapped, going through court proceedings to get my freedom from my parents and getting a marriage proposal turned down. I haven't had it easy but I value all my experiences. It's made me a stronger person than most and it's let me know that I can do anything I put my mind to. I also value every day, live it like it might be my last. It almost has been on more than one occasion.

Moving away from Oasis Bay and Clay was one of the hardest but most necessairy things in my life that I ever had to do. Clay and I both realised shortly after the trial that we were at very different emotional points in our lives but he supported me going out on my own. I will always have a soft spot in my heart for him, he was my first love and well, I did ask him to marry me but that didn't go as planned. But sometimes you need to get knocked down to get back up again. I still keep in contact with him, via email and the occasional phone call but we don't see one another. We live on opposite sides of the country, him still in Florida, me in California.

Starting out at college at UCLA was a challenge. I somehow earned an academic scholarship there, covering my tuition and books and dorm. I got financial aid for food and other stuff, so I wasn't struggling but I wasn't living the life of luxury either. I have a roommate, Adam, he's been a great guy to have in my life. He's my study buddy as well as the guy who drags me out of the room to attempt to get me to have a social life. He is comfortable with me being gay, he's bisexual so it was no big deal for him. We've gone through a roller coaster of emotions with one another through the 18 moths we've spent together.

Sitting on the beach, watching the water come in and smack the shore, it was relaxing. School was done for the semester and I wasn't taking any summer courses. I had a few months before school started back up but I just was going to take ths moment to relax. I wasn't going to worry about a summer job or going on some sort of vacation quite yet. I was just going to sit on the beach and have a nice time. I think I had earned it after all.
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 12:26 pm

School's out! And summer has finally arrived! Woo! Boy did I have a surprise for my best mate; Russell will love it. It's been an emotional roller-coaster for us both this past year starting college; working hard, coming out and just a whole load of other crazy shit. I had text'd Russ earlier telling him to meet me at the beach for about 1pm. I had just pulled up the parking lot behind the beach with a huge smile on my face. I turned everything off, after applying the hand-brake. I quickly opened my door and stepped onto the concrete in my black and white flip-flops. I locked my car up upon shutting the door revealing my white tank-top that hugged my body like a second skin, as well as a pair of my black combat shorts that stopped just above my knees. I put my keys in pocket, before heading over to the metal steps and walked down them onto the sandy shores of California. I see Russ sitting on the beach closest to the ocean watching the waves laughing on the shore.

"Russ!" I said with a smile and started to jog over to him waving my hand, rather briefly. Russ looked up and then over at me with a smile forming across his face. Russ got to his feet, before we shared a friendly embrace. "Hey, you!" I said with a grin. "Hey.." replied Russ rubbing my back, before our hug came to an end. "So, what's so urgent?" asked Russell curiously. "Well, how does two weeks of sunshine, non-stop partying and relaxation sound to you?" I enquired raising my eyebrow with a grin. "Wha--" voiced a surprised Russ. "Magaluf. Me and you, buddy. The plane leaves tonight! How's that sound to you? My Dad's took care of everything!" I said with pure excitement, as Russ just looked at me. "So you in, pal? I think, a good vacation is what we both need!" I added; shamelessly.

Chapter 1: 18 Months Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-08%2Bat%2B18.21.35
|| AN OFFICIAL || ADAM BENNETT || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 12:39 pm

I look at Adam like he's nuts. I mean going on a vacation? I can't afford it and sure, it's on his Dad's pay but I mean still, I like to try to take care of myself, as best I can. I think 'running' away from home and having to take care of myself for awhile, I developed a bit of an independent streak. I shake my head slightly at Adam, "You're kidding, right? Your Dad can't do that, okay I mean he can but that's not right. You're his son, not me, I'm just your roommate." I shake my head more at Adam. I know he does stuff like this all the time and right now, he means well. I sigh a little, "Why do you always spring stuff on me, Adam? You know how much I hate to be surprised. How much does all of this cost, so I can at least chip in as best I can." Yup, there comes my independent streak out with bright colors. I just couldn't take gifts, it never worked out well for me.

Chapter 1: 18 Months 140351_1234236443998_332_470
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 12:53 pm

I just shook my head at my friend, he always does this. I suppose he can't help it given his past. "Relax, buddy! You and money!" I chuckled briefly, before I continued to speak: "All my Dad did was pay for our plane tickets and give us some spending money! So nothing major at all! Here's the deal, my grandparents are going on a 2-week cruise for their anniversary and they need someone to house-sit their villa, until they get back." I smile pausing for a second, "Since my Dad is too busy and my Uncle is away in the army. I was the next best option! I jumped at the chance of course; it's a free holiday dude! I asked my grandmother, if it was okay; if I could bring a friend and she said of course, it was. She found it funny, she didn't expect me to watch it alone. All we'll be paying for is our food and drink, if we need to go shopping. It's all set up. We just gotta pack and we're home-free! So you in? Come on, Russ!" I smiled at my friend hoping, he could see the beauty of this opportunity.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 1:05 pm

Something in me was telling me there was more to this than meets the eye. However, I think I had become a naturally suspicious person over the past 18 months, well acutally over the past 3 years or so. Just because something seemed good, didn't mean it necessairly was good. "Okay, I'll go, but if you're not telling me the total truth Adam, I will kill you. I mean it, if there is anything you're holding back, tell me now." I gave him a very serious glare but he wasn't telling me anything. I just hoped he was telling me the truth. "You know it won't take me long to pack, I don't have much stuff. I could probably live out of a suitcase if I needed to. Now, be honest Adam, how long have you known about this? Did you wait until now just to make sure I'd have a hard time saying no?" I tipped my head to the side while looking right at him. I had a feeling that he knew something that he wasn't telling me, and maybe this was what he was holding back from me.

Chapter 1: 18 Months 140351_1234236443998_332_470
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 1:15 pm

"Dude, I didn't even know about this till like 2 hours ago!" I laughed briefly. "Why do you always have to be; so suspicious? I am not hiding anything from you! I text'd you, as soon as I agreed." I smile. "So stop worrying and let's get packing! Whether yours won't take long or not. Let's go, we don't have a lot of time. My car's in the parking lot." I said ushering my best friend across the sand chuckling a little to myself; knowing Russ like I do, he probably for some reason still wasn't entirely convinced. It's a really nice opportunity, sometimes I wish he'd be a little more grateful about things. But I could understand it though, but that doesn't mean; I always have to like it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: 18 Months   Chapter 1: 18 Months Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: 18 Months
Page 1 of 1