RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 5: The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 3:10 am

The night that I spent with Jarrett was amazing, he turned out to be kind of like a kindred spirit. He might have been straight but I'm not sure that would be true anymore or not. We eventually did go to sleep but I woke up in the morning and stretched myself out. I looked over at Jarrett who was still asleep and just smiled, he was cute when he slept. I could get up and go use the bathroom to wake myself up but I didn't want to. Instead I just laid back down and nuzzled myself against Jarrett so I could feel him against me one more time. It was nice to have someone to wake up with, to feel someone be there with me in the morning.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Se11111
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 4:37 am

Morning had arrived, after a very strange but amazing night. Never in a million years did I think, I'd sleep with a guy. Russ could have been Gary, if he was still here today. I had; one of the best nights sleep in a long time. I slept like a baby. The idea of Russ being there in the morning and sharing my bed with me; all hugs and stuff was comforting. I hadn't had sex, since Tara and I. So it had been awhile properly, while I fucked Russ at least three times in one night. The poor guy. But he had no complaints; he loved it. I was knackered though. So after 3 long hours of sleeping, since Russ woke up briefly earlier. I yawned stirring a little bit, as my eyes slowly opened and once my vision cleared up I saw Russ sleeping peacefully facing me with his arm over my side; his leg in-between my legs and our foreheads were resting another one another.

My arm was across Russ's side, also. I smiled softly at Russ he looked, so happy; which made me smile even more, as I stroked the side of his smooth-skinned face with the side of my thumb just admiring him. He began to stir briefly exhaling; a quiet joyful moan of breath. His eyes began to slowly open, so his tired eyes connected with my own: "Hey, you.." I said with warm smile continuing to gently stroke the side of his face.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Kyle2
|| AN OFFICIAL || JARRETT CROSBY || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 4:58 am

I flick my eyes open and look at Jarrett with a smile on my face. I grin at him as I speak, "Hey you back. How are you? How are you feeling this morning?" I look into his eyes, wondering exactly Jarrett's feelings were in this moment.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 5:06 am

I chuckle lightly at hearing Russ's words; I smile lightly taking my hand away from the side of his face and slowly laid the back of my head on my pillow. I exhaled lightly, "I'm fine, great even.." I yawned, before turning my attention back to Russ making eye-contact with him again. "The question here really is: How are you feeling?" I chuckle a little softly placing my hand underneath my pillow, "I fucked you at least three times; last night. I don't know, what came over me; Russ." I smile a little, "I'm sorry. How is your; you know? Your ass feeling this morning; your entire body; even?" I asked with concern in my voice.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 6:28 am

I stretched myself out in Jarrett's bed, getting a feel for how sore I really was. I think most of the sore stuff did work itself out while I slept but my ass was still a tad bit sore. "Well, most of me feels alright. Nothing extremely sore beyond my butt, but that's to be expected. Like you said, you fucked me three times, you animal." I said with a smile on my face, giving him a little playful punch. There wasn't anything wrong with Jarrett in my opinion that I knew of. "I think you definitely owe me some TLC, Jarrett, you definitely got your rocks off last night. Do you have to work today?" I looked over at him, wondering if this was going to be a short morning after or a longer one.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 6:49 am

I grin a little; before I looked over at Russ: "Nope, not till this evening. I am relaxing for the day." I said looking up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. "If that TLC involves me fucking you again, well.." I looked over at him having opened my eyes again, "..consider yourself fucked!" I chuckle a little, as I yawned returning my attention to the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 6:55 am

I shake my head and roll my eyes. I think Jarrett was hooked on sex right now, if I was being honest which was kind of killing my mood. "I was thinking more along the lines of maybe a back rub or a nice hot shower. I could go for some breakfast as well, you know. Lets think less about sex, more about us, okay?" I posed the question to him, knowing full well whatever answer I got would really determine how the day would go. I hoped for one answer but did know full well that the answer I might not want to hear could easily be chosen.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:17 am

Us? Did he just say; us? Oh boy, I thought to myself; before looking over at him: "I was joking Russ; relax! Are you always this; you know defensive?" I smirk, "I'm up for a hot shower actually; it'll do my muscles some good. Breakfast is breakfast, my friend. Important meal of the day and all." I smile at him. "You can go in first, if you want? You know, since your sore and that; I can wait." I said continuing to smile warmly at him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:33 am

Defensive? Oh no, he did not just say that! I get up slightly and grab my pillow and give him a good whack with it. "That's for calling me defensive, you goof. I was just making sure you were getting addicted to my ass or something, Jarrett. But if you think I'm showering alone, you got another thing coming. After all, who will wash my back?" I chuckle at him before crawling out of the bed and slowly walking towards his bathroom where I knew the shower was.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime22/5/2012, 7:42 am

I chuckled a little at him hitting me with my own pillow for calling him defensive: "Sorry!" I laughed finding Russ to be quite a funny guy; when he wants to be. "Wha--Us in a shower together? I--Err don't know about that Russ." I said with uncertainty, as he crawled out of the bed heading to the bathroom saying he needed someone to wash his back. "I'm sure you can manage." I grin sitting up in my bed.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:49 am

"Suit yourself!" I yelled back, as I strutted into his bathroom. I walked over to the shower and turned the water on. I let the water run for a little bit before getting it to just the right temperature, not too hot, not too cold. I stepped inside and closed the curtain behind me. I stood underneath the hot running water, letting it run over my body. I could feel any of my tense muscles start to loosen up. It felt good, really, really good. I closed my eyes and sighed, just enjoying the feeling of the water on my body.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Sean_Faris-2-Forever_Strong
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 2:57 am

I yawned sitting up in my bed for a second, until I got out of it and walked into the kitchen; where I put the kettle on. I'm pretty sure Russ wanted me to join him, but I didn't really feel that comfortable about it. I mean; last night was a huge shock for me. And just need a little time to get used to the fact that I may actually be attracted to guys. I mean, I'm not sure how I felt about Gary, but yet I still kissed him and now I slept with Russ; not once but three times in one night?! That can't be good. I sighed, before placing four pieces of bread in my toaster and turned it on. I leaned against the front edge of the desktop counter with my arms folded across my muscular chest standing there in just my black boxer shorts from last night having put them on; after exiting my bed a minute a go. I waited patiently for the toaster and kettle to do their things thinking about things.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:23 am

I got myself nice and clean while in the shower after it became clear that Jarrett wasn't coming. Maybe he was having those regrets after all. But I used his soap and shampoo to get clean. Making sure that every inch of me was well taken care of. I came out and dried off, using one of the towels on the rack outside of Jarrett's shower. I wrapped the towel around my waist but went back into his bedroom and slipped my underwear on. I walked into Jarrett's kitchen area and spoke to him, "Thanks for letting me use your shower, feels really good. So, what's for breakfast?" I ask, wondering what he might be making for us to eat.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Sean_Faris-2-Forever_Strong
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:35 am

I grin at Russ enjoying his post-shower look. It was kind of turn on actually with him, just in his shorts like that. I smirk, "Looking good Russell..Mmm.." I said with a smile taking his hand and pulling him towards me, as the eggs continued to fry slowly. Our torsos made contact with my hand running up the side of his arm and leaned in kissing him on his lips; which soon turned passionate very quickly. We slowly pulled away from each other's lips, "Maybe, I should make you shower here; every morning..damn!" I praised, "I'm not big on cooking big breakfasts at home, so I hope egg on toast is alright for you? Sorry, but I'm not chef.." I smirk hoping Russ will be okay with that.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 3:44 am

I smiled at Jarrett after he kissed me, maybe he wasn't feeling the regrets after all. He made eggs on toast for us and he set them out on plates for the two of us. "This is fine with me, Jarrett. You're lucky you didn't end up with Adam, he'd be throwing a fit, he thinks everyone should make what he wants." I chuckled, sometimes it would be funny to see Adam in the school cafeteria. I took a bite of the food, chewed and swallowed. I smiled at him as I spoke, "Mmmmm, good food. So, what were your plans for today, Jarrett? And did you want me to go home so you could enjoy yourself?" I look at him and give him a smile. I didn't want to intrude in all of the time he might be getting to himself.

Chapter 5: The Morning After 754723_1324234505562_400_300
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:06 am

I smile at him remembering the reason he was here in the first place, "..Speaking of Adam, I hope you guys work out your problems. True best friends are hard to come by, because you never know; when you will see them again! That's me speaking from experience.." I said with a very brief smile remembering Gary and I's friendship. "..I'm glad you like it. And know you're okay for a little bit, I can take you home in a little while once I sort myself out." I confirmed for him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:17 am

I nod my head as I spoke back to him. "We will, Jarrett, we will. We've had our fights but we always work it out. I think he'll realize when he sobers up that he shouldn't have said what he did last night," I knew Adam would see the mistake he made in the night club, he wasn't a mean guy. I was just really hurt by it, is all. "You know if you need some time alone, Jarrett, I can catch a cab. I just want to say thanks for last night, I really did appreciate it." I nod my head in appreciation before eating some more of his cooking.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Sean-faris1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:23 am

I smile at him, "..Good to know." I said, as I continued to eat my breakfast with pleasure. "..Don't be silly, Russ." I chuckle at him thinking of getting a cab, "..I will take you back! I need to get; some groceries and pay some bills anyway. And I should be thanking you, last night was amazing. Who knows; it may happen again." I grin liking the idea of it happening again, but I needed some space first to sort my head out.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime23/5/2012, 4:29 am

I smile at Jarrett and nod my head at him. "Well, it sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you, so why don't I get dressed. You can drop me off at Adam's and I'll get out of your hair." I nod my head as I make my way back into his bedroom. I grabbed the clothes I was wearing last night, grabbing my bag with my beer soaked shirt and put my stuff on. I walk into the kitchen area and smile at him. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, Jarrett." I nod my head, just waiting for his cue.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Sean-faris1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime30/5/2012, 4:40 am

I hadn't even finished even half of my breakfast, when Russ returned fully clothed; all ready to go. I sigh, "Russ, seriously.." I chuckled, "There is no rush! Heh.." I said getting up still in just my boxer shorts, and walked over to him: "Now give me that.." I said taking the bag with the beer stained shirt in and put it down an empty chair in between us with me stepping closer to him, "And march your very attractive self back into that bedroom and strip back down to your boxer shorts. I have rules in this apartment; you know.." I grin running my finger down the centre of his chest against the fabric of the t-shirt, I gave him last night: "..Or I'm going to have to fuck you again; before my morning shower!" I grin staring at Russ seductively; which followed with a brief chuckle.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime30/5/2012, 4:57 am

I rolled my eyes, yeah I was starting to think I had stumbled onto a total horndog. I shrugged my shoulders as I spoke, "If you say so, I'll be right back." I nodded my head before heading back into his bedroom and stripping down. I took my clothes and folded them up nicely, so they didn't get any more wrinkled than they had been. I adjusted myself in my underwear so it didn't look like I had a giant boner sticking out through the fabric. I picked up my folded clothes and made my way back to the area where Jarrett was. "Is this better?"

Chapter 5: The Morning After 36_hs_SeanFaris_SMALL_0_0_0x0_280x340
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:00 am

I grin, "Much better. Now let's finish our breakfast." I said, as Russ nodded with a shy smile and joined me at the table again digging into his breakfast. 10 minutes later, we had both finished our breakfast as Russ thanked me saying it was very nice. I said, it was no problem and he stood up following me into the kitchen carrying his own plate still in just our underwear. I put the stuff on the desktop, as Russ looked at with a smile. I smile back, and started speaking running some hot water on the plates. "Well now, since your practically naked in front of me again.." I smirk turning the tap off and moving in front of Russ; who's back was leaning against the front of the sink running hands gently down the sides of his body. Russ kept eye-contact with me, as I leaned in: "You look all dirty to me again." I smirk having no reconsidered my earlier opportunity. I whispered into Russ's ear: "I think you need a second shower with someone; who can reach all those hard.." I paused running my hand down Russ's slender torso; down to the front of his shorts feeling his manhood starting to grow again from my touch. "..to reach places. Sound good?" I smirk a little to myself looking at Russ; a little surprised with myself and how I was acting with Russ right now; but was anxious to know his answer.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:23 am

Jarrett was trying to tempt me into joining him in the shower. He was getting all flirty but I wasn't sure how he really felt, it was like now that he's slept with a guy, that's all he wanted. I liked the emotional Jarrett, the someone I might be able to connect with on a deeper level. "As tempting as that is and as much as I would probably enjoy it, I'm going to have to pass. I think you need to shower alone like I did, it will be good for you. You shower and I'll get dressed." I nodded my head slowly up and down. I just felt like it was best for the both of us if I put the brakes on everything.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Sean_Faris-7-Forever_Strong
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:29 pm

I was a little surprised by Russ's rejection of showering again; but this time with me, after he seemed to be want it earlier on. I was confused,"Err-sure, yeah. Okay fine, I'll see in a few then." I said walked away from him, after turning on my heel and heading into my bedroom and then into the bathroom scratching the back of my head a little closing the door behind me and locking it; as I started to run my shower.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:54 pm

I don't think Jarrett particularly enjoyed being rejected by me but this was not going to be a one-way street for me. I knew too many guys who think it's all about what they want when they want it. I'd chalk this up to just letting my emotions get the best of me. I unfolded my clothes and slowly slipped them on, getting everything fastened up. I then walked over to his phone where there was a phone book, that lucky for me, was in english and spanish. I started scanning for cab companies so while Jarrett showered, I might be able to catch a cab out of here. Make sure this awkward morning after ended quick for the both of us.

Chapter 5: The Morning After Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: The Morning After
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next