RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 7:51 am

I finished up my shower and wrapped a towel around my waist, and used my second towel to dry off my hair and any excess water on my body. I walked of the bathroom sniffed a but bending the towel around the back of my neck letting it hang there. I noticed Russ had put his clothes back on; I wonderer where he was and thought maybe he'd be in the front room or something. I opened the door and I saw by my phone flicking quickly through some pages. I knew exactly, what he was doing and I called out to him: "Russ! What the hell are you doing?" I said jogging over to the phone slowly and slammed the phone book shut. "I SAID; I'd take you home! What the fuck?! Were you going to run out on me? You better explain yourself; Russ.." I asked folding my arms across my naked chest; a little annoyed at Russ. I awaited his response.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Kyle2
|| AN OFFICIAL || JARRETT CROSBY || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 8:28 am

I was in trouble, I had hoped that I could find a taxi cab service before Jarrett arrived but I didn't get it done. Instead, he came out before I could get it done and slammed the phone book shut. He was very upset about this and was demanding answers. "I was trying to get out of your hair, Jarrett. This was getting awkward and I wanted to just stop it before it got any worse. I see that I failed miserably." I sighed, I really didn't want to get into a yelling match with Jarrett. Especially if I got back to Adam's and he picked a fight with me over not coming home or something.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 36_hs_SeanFaris_SMALL_0_0_0x0_280x340
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 8:34 am

I sighed looking down at the ground then back up at Russ, as I placed my hand on the side of his face: "Russ instead of just running away; why don't you just talk to me? You know like a normal person?" I chuckled very briefly, "And awkward? I don't feel awkward at all; around you this morning! Are you saying; you are feeling awkward around me; this morning then? If so, why? I want to understand your feelings; Russ.." I asked curiously; as I stroked the side of his face gently with the side of my thumb awaiting his answer.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 8:46 am

I took a deep breath and sighed. I took a step back from him stroking my face so that I could really focus on what I was saying. I looked at Jarrett and spoke to him, "I'm really good at running away from my problems. It's why I live half way across the country from my old home and my abusive parents." I said with a firm nod of my head. I took another deep breath and exhaled as I spoke, "I thought we made somewhat of an emotional connection last night. However, you've made it pretty clear this morning that you think of me as a piece of ass, since that's all you can talk about. So, I would like to go home, please." I gave Jarrett a very firm look to let him know I was serious. This was not a joke by me, so he better not try to laugh it off.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:14 am

I raised my eyebrow, "Is that what you think? That your just some kind of ass too me?" I asked, as Russ nodded firmly. "Oh my god, Russ! Give me some credit..I admit, I kind have been a little weird this morning; I mean last night was a huge life-changing experience for me and I guess, I didn't realize that I needed to get a grip and control myself. I am sorry, if I made you feel like that; it's mostly my fault. I am sorry about that. But Russ.." I said placing my hands on the sides of Russ's; as I stared straight into this eyes: "You are not a piece of ass to me. I'd like to think of you, as my friend and we did make an emotional connection; last night. That hasn't changed, I assure you. But I said I would take you back and I will, so let me get changed all right? And I'm sorry again..I'm a dick!" I said with a brief smirk hoping he understood me.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:32 am

I'm glad Jarrett didn't get mad at me, in fact he understood what I felt. He began to walk away and I looked at his back and just shook my head. He had a way about him and when he said how he was feeling, I felt that draw again. I took a deep breath and spoke, "Jarrett, thank you. I really appreciate that and I'm really glad that you said what you did. I like you, you are a special guy and I'd like to meet you halfway. Instead of us leaving on an awkward note, I'd like to leave on a good one. So, if you're up for it, would you take a shower with me?" I look at him and bit my lower lip, hoping that maybe this would be something that would make us feel better.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:51 am

I smiled at Jarrett as I thought about what he was saying. I took a deep breath as I spoke to him, "Well, I think I have an interesting idea. Last night, I think you were doing what you had hoped to do with Gary. Why don't you show me what you would really hope to do with me?" I was curious to hear his response to that.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/6/2012, 11:51 am

Ididn't quite understand, what Russ meant but I decided to just ask him, anyway: "What do you mean; Russ? I'm a little confused!" I said with a nervous chuckle not quite following his idea.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 15145_549743847602_84101942_32231960_5541088_n
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:25 pm

"Well, Jarrett, I'm just wondering if what we did last night, was more about not getting the chance to be with Gary since your girlfriend killed him. I know you weren't in love with him, but I know you cared about him a lot, from what you said to me." I said with a nod of my head. I could tell Gary was really his best friend, before his murder. "I just don't want to end up being a subsititute, you know what I mean?" I hoped he did, I know it was a bit complex of a thought but Jarrett was bright.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Splash
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:35 pm

I looked at my new friend and wondered, what he was suggesting was true? But It didn't feel like that to me, anyway. "Is that what you think, Russ?" I said moving in-closer to him keeping my eyes on him, and continued to speak: "That you were substituting for a missed opportunity with Gary?" Russ looked down and sniffed abit, "Come here dude.." I said putting my arms around him, as he hugged me back closing his eyes wrapping his arms around my back. I kissed Russ on the side of his head: "I don't want you thinking like that Russ. That is not the case, what we did last night was something I was too afraid to go through for quite sometime now and it felt so right, Russ. I wouldn't change for the world." I smiled a little pulling myself away from the hug and placing my hands on the sides of Russ's face. "What happened last night was real, no regrets. It was all us, buddy. Okay? So don't worry." I kissed Russ on softly but slowly on his lips, before closing our eyes.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 15145_549743847602_84101942_32231960_5541088_n
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:42 pm

I kissed him back after he reassured me that I wasn't a fill-in for Gary. He did those things because he was interested in me and it had been a long time coming for him. Our lips parted as I looked at him again as I spoke, "So, what did you want to do then, Jarrett?" I asked, almost forgetting that something was about to happen before we got lost in such a deep conversation.

Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Sean-sean-faris-2428187-301-400
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:49 pm

I smile at Russ standing there in my boxer shorts still. "Whatever you want to do, Russ. But I need to put some clothes on, before I go anywhere." I laughed a little. "So you can have a think about it, if you want. I can either take you back to Adam or you could hang out for a bit longer, before I have to do some errands. Choice is yours, bud." I smiled at Russ stroking the side of his face.

Last edited by Ry3 on 8/7/2012, 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:01 pm

I shrug my shoulders, what did I want to have happen? I was enjoying spending time with Jarrett, so I didn't really want to leave if I didn't have to. I took a deep breath and followed Jarrett into his bedroom as I turned him around and planted a passionate kiss on his lips. When I broke it, I looked deep into his eyes and spoke, "Up for one last round before you take me back to Adam's?" I bit my lower lip slightly as I waited to see what he would say in response.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:08 pm

I looked at Russ biting my own lower lip. "I don't know...how much do you want me right now?" I grin playfully running my hand down the side of Russ's check. "Because I can be very hard to persuade sometimes.." I joked with a light chuckle staring at Russ.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:23 pm

I looked directly into Jarrett's eyes so that he could see the fire in my eyes. "I want you bad, Jarrett. I want to feel your body, I want to taste you badly." I grinned as I licked my lips and grabbed his junk through his clothing. "Don't you want me, Jarrett?"

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:53 pm

I groan a bit at Russ's grabbing of my junk through my towel. He was hot for it right now and who could blame him? Just look at me, I'd fuck me if I could. "Well since my baby's all fired up. How can I refuse?" I smirk moving his hand away from his junk before lifting Russ up and holding him over my shoulder on his stomach. He laughed telling me to put him down, as I slapped his ass and carried him towards the bedroom. Once inside, I laughed and threw him gently onto my bed, where I pulled off his trainers and socks. I kept my towel around my waist, as I crawled onto the bed and over Russ, who bit his lower lip as I unbuttoned his jeans and yanked them off throwing them to the side leaving him in just his shirt and boxer shorts. Once I was on top of Russ properly now, I pressed my lips up against his laying the front of my towel onto the front of Russ's boxer shorts. I could feel him growing. Russ put his arm around the back of my neck and started to kiss me back more deeply.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime9/7/2012, 2:04 am

I kissed Jarrett back, he had become quite the lover over night. I also could help but giggle at his playfulness and everything, he was all I needed and more right now. I slipped my hand down and undid his towel, pulling it apart before pulling his sheets up on top of us, as the fun was about to begin....again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Morning After   Chapter 5: The Morning After - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: The Morning After
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2