RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: In Spain

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 2: In Spain Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 1:57 pm

Well, after getting back to the dorms and getting packed (let it be known that it took Adam forever to pack), we made our way to the airport and got on a plane to Spain. It was a long flight, which I slept through most of, figured that was the easiest way to deal with things. I woke up as the plane was landing and Adam and I left the plane and made out way out. We got our bags and lo and behold, a car was there waiting to pick us up. With our stuff in the trunk, the drive to Adam's Grandparent's villa began. I looked over at him and spoke, "A car to pick us up, isn't that a bit much? I mean, couldn't we just have gotten a taxi or something? Instead we've got a private car with a driver, Adam, you are too much sometimes." I shook my head at him, he loved to be big and flashy sometimes. I thik he just wanted to make it easier on us getting around but really, it just seemed so extravagant. I took another deep breath and spoke, "So, how long is the drive going to be? Would it hurt me to pass out again, I think I'm jet lagged. And is it just going to be us or are there other people there as well?" I yawned audioably as I leaned back against the seat. I looked over at Adam, wondering what the answer would be.

Chapter 2: In Spain 140351_1234236443998_332_470
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 2:03 pm

"Just for the record dude, my grandparents booked this car not me. Give me some credit!" I laughed briefly. "It won't be long, then you can sleep later. But haven't you like slept enough? It's our first night here, we should be hitting the town, dude!" I grin. "Nope, as far as I know. It's just us. My grandparents wouldn't trust anyone else other then family with their villa. So sorry." I smirk. "But, who knows; we both might have company.." I winked at him, "At the end of our night's out, you never know!" I chuckle.

Chapter 2: In Spain Screen%2Bshot%2B2011-07-08%2Bat%2B18.21.35
|| AN OFFICIAL || ADAM BENNETT || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime3/5/2012, 2:17 pm

I roll my eyes and shake my head, only Adam could think about getting action on his first night in Spain. It wasn't that I didn't have sex or wasn't interested, I just always held it in higher regard. My best friend though loved it, couldn't get enough of it. "You can hit the town all you want, Adam, that's your thing. Me on the other hand will curl up into a ball in bed and sleep for the next week." I chuckle at my comment, I wouldn't really do that but I just felt like I might be able to. I stretch my legs out before speaking again. "This is just going to be a nice relaxing time for me, let me recharge my batteries. Classes were rough, to say the very least. But don't let me stop you from having fun." I nod my head again, I didn't want Adam not to enjoying himself while he was here. He could do his thing, I would do mine.

Chapter 2: In Spain 140351_1234236443998_332_470
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 1:20 pm

"You're coming out with me tonight dude; whether you like it or not! The night is young here; you can sleep tomorrow!" instructed Adam with a smirk. The car pulled into the villa's driveway. Adam's grandparents had left the hallway light on; so he could see the lock since they had left for the flight hours ago. Adam along with Russ stepped out of the car and got their bags from the boot thanking the driver and headed up the front door. Adam pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, after placing it inside the lock. It was double-locked so it took a couple of turns. Once done; Adam opened the door.. "Bingo! There we go! Come on.." said Adam with a grin and walked inside with Russ behind him. I asked Russ to close the door, so he did so and we both looked around.. "Wow! It looks different from the last time; I was here. Awesome. Grandma and Grandpa must have done some redecorating." voiced Adam. "Pick a room; Russ. There are a couple down the hall there, if I remember rightly. I'll use the room, I normally use when here. Okay? Then, we'll have some food; shower and get changed; so we can hit the town! It's going to be awesome; my friend!" reminded Adam hugging Russ with just one arm strongly.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 1:45 pm

I sigh, he wasn't going to give up because I knew he was like a dog with a bone. I nod my head as I spoke in response to Adam. "Fine, fine, I'll go. You totally owe me, Adam, like this better be the most relaxing vacation ever." I nod my head again as I make my way down the hallways. I stick my head into a few rooms until I found a room that was decked out all in red. This was totally the room for me, I dragged my suitcase into the room and set it on the bed. I opened it up, and took out an outfit for me. A nice black t-shirt, a black hoodie and some jeans. I stepped out into the hall and yelled for Adam, "Lets skip food and lets just go out. If I sit around here, you won't get me out the door." I went back into my room and walked into the shower area.

I stripped down and got into the shower. I turned on the shower and let the water get to the right temperature. I got in and cleaned myself down, it was helping me wake up. I let the water run on me for a little bit longer, making sure I was using it to freshen up. I grabbed a towel after coming out and dried off before heading back into the room. I put on my clothes that I laid out for myself. I put them on and walked back out into the main area where Adam and I had been in earlier, he better make this worth it.

Chapter 2: In Spain 36_hs_SeanFaris_SMALL_0_0_0x0_280x340
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime9/5/2012, 2:09 pm

Now that Russ was on board tonight, I had retreated to my home away from home; my Spanish bedroom. I threw my suitcase onto my double bed; opening it up and taking out; a clean pair of black boxer briefs, black socks, a tight-fitting white tank-top with a black dragon design on the front and back. I finished up by pulling out a pair of my loose-fitting; dark blue wash jeans with a ripped design in them. The good thing about my grandparents villa is that it had multiple bathrooms; so whilst Russ was in one taking his shower, I took all my products and a clean white towel to the nearest one to my room and closed the door behind me. I stripped down into my naked form having fired up my shower head beforehand. So by the time I got in the water was already nice and warm; as I my smoothly tanned skin absorb the clean water feeling relaxed already. 20 minutes later, I had finished in my exotic shower and returned to my room closing the door behind me to get ready. Within another 20 minutes, I was dried; changed and was now just applying the finishing touch to my hair with the gel, I brought with me. I winked at myself in the mirror knowing; I looked smoking hot tonight and would definitely be pulling tonight. Fuck me, I was so damn fine! I grinned heavily to myself.

I threw on my think black male cardigan doing up the only two buttons at the bottom. I loved these open cardigans. I gave myself one final check over making sure, I had cleaned my teeth perfectly and I did. I put on my black trainers and picked up my grandparents' spare villa key; wallet and cellphone. I had packed a couple of condoms in my wallet; just encase I have sex, while I'm out and not here or at someone's else place later. I turned my light off, after putting everything away in my pockets and opened my door walking into the main area closing it behind me. I saw Russ; he looked cute but no hot. It was a shame; it was his way of rebelling against me. Typical of him. "Let's get pissed; buddy!" I said with a grin putting my arm around Russ and leading him out the villa to the car with our own personal chauffeur again. But before we got inside the car; I locked everything up and double-checked. It was good. I joined Russ in the car and told our driver to take us to the main town. He agreed and we drove off into the youthful night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: In Spain   Chapter 2: In Spain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: In Spain
Page 1 of 1