RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4: The Date?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 4: The Date? Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 3:03 pm

Well, after having some wild and crazy sex, Nick let me go home. After all, we both needed time to clean up and get ready for our dinner date so to speak. I had gotten into the shower and turned on the hot water and let it wash all over me. I needed it to loosen up all of my sore muscles, just so I could spend the night out comfortably. I made sure I was all cleaned out before getting out and drying off. I finished drying off and made my way into my bedroom as I pulled out some nice clothes. I definitely wanted to look presentable, make a good impression on Nick and anyone else who might see us. After getting dressed, I made my way into the living room and just waited for Nick to arrive.

Chapter 4: The Date? 600full-andrew-cooper
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime15/6/2012, 12:12 pm

I don't know, what it was but ever since I first slept with my neighbour Jake and then a second time too; I felt rather refreshed. Forrest was absolutely clueless about the whole thing; I thought he might have caught on after I had sex with Jake in our bedroom, but he never. Even though, I changed the shit; I still found the whole thing funny. I was cheating on Forrest and I actually didn't care? What is that about? Hmm..either way, I had been excited about my date with Jake all night. I finished getting ready having chosen to wear some of my best clothes such as my dark red button up shirt; where I had left the top four buttons undone revealing some of my toned chest underneath. I also wore a pair of navy blue jeans and black dress shoes. I gelled my short; black hair accordingly and applied some nice cologne.

Forrest was just reading in our room, when he had bought my story earlier about me having dinner with my boss and his wife to celebrate his wife getting pregnant; which was true and landing an amazing new contract. Others were going from my work too, I made out to him. When really, all I was doing was taking Jake to dinner for our date. If all goes well tonight, I may have to start thinking about teaching Forrest once and for all. I know, I didn't love him any more; I had known that for the last 2 months. Jake was all I thought about now. I said my goodbyes to Forrest picking up my keys; wallet and phone before heading out into the hall closing the door behind me. I smiled to myself straightening out my open; black leather jacket and headed down the flight of stairs to Jake's place. Where I knocked on the door looking forward to; tonight and see Jake. Who knows, I may not even go home, I may end up at Jake's again. No complaints here.

Chapter 4: The Date? Marco1
AN OFFICIAL - NICK SAUNDERS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:31 pm

I heard the knocking on my door which prompted me to get up from my couch. I was a bit nervous about all of this, because of Forrest who I did like and because I haven't really dated in a long time. Ricky and I just sort of happened, we didn't really date much. This was going to be a bit nerve wracking to say the least. I grabbed my keys and pocketed them as I opened the door and smiled at Nick, "Hey there, Nick." I said as I stepped out into the hall with him. I locked up behind myself and looked back at him as I spoke again, "Looking good, Nick. Where were we going to go tonight? I hope I'm not underdressed." I didn't know where he wanted to go. I hoped my outfit for the evening would suffice.

Chapter 4: The Date? 600full-andrew-cooper
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:40 pm

I grin a little looking Jake up and down; Damn that boy was hot. God. I could feel myself getting hard again. "You look fine Jake, very nice. Fuckable too." I said with a light-hearted chuckle and kissed him on his lips gently. "You taste divine, Jake." I smirk, "What about me, do I look all right? I was a little unsure coming out actually." I asked honestly.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:47 pm

I smiled at him, he was such a flirt but complimentary as well. I nodded my head slowly at him, "You look very nice, Nick. Quite snazzy indeed, I may have to bat the boys away." I said with a little bit of a chuckle. Nick would probably draw attention from people no matter where we went. "So, where are we going, Nick?" I asked again, hoping this time that I might get an answer.

Chapter 4: The Date? 565101_100003654816648_1370844254_n
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:54 pm

"Well.." I said putting my arm around my date for the night and held him close, as we started to walk away from his apartment. "I booked us a nice little table at this great Italian restaurant, I go too often. They great food and service. Then I thought the night will still be young, so we could either come back to yours after dinner for some post-date time together or we could hit one of the best gay clubs around for a little dance and a song. Then, come back. But I was going to leave, what happens after dinner too you. I want us to have a great night together." I revealed hugging Jake a little more with my one arm and briefly kissed him on his lips wondering, what his thoughts were.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:06 pm

I smiled at Nick, that sounded like a great night. And he was letting me decide what would happen during part two of the evening. That was quite generous of him. "That sounds like a plan, Nick. I think dancing might be a little bit more fun than going back to my place again," I said with a little bit of a grin. I could tell Nick was already primed for another round of action with me. I wanted to make him earn it a little. "I just want you to know before you ask, I don't drink. My father was an alcoholic, and I choose not to drink so I don't end up like him." I said with a nod of my head, hoping that Nick would understand that and be comfortable with it.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:16 pm

I heard, what Jake said about his Dad and felt bad for him. "I'm sorry to hear that Jake, but don't worry. I completely understand, but you may have to help me out later, if I get drunk." I chuckle a bit. "And dancing it is. I can't wait to see, if you can keep with my dance moves.." I said winking at my date for the night. We exited the building into the car-park, where we reached my car and unlocked it. We got inside and left the building to head to the restaurant. 20 minutes later, Jake and I arrived at Italiano Amoré; where I parked the car and locked up. We reached the entrance, as the host asked me; if I had a reservation: "Yeah, It's under Saunders. Nick Saunders. A table for two." I revealed. He checked it and nodded with a smile telling me to walk this way and follow him. I held Jake's hand and led him over to the spot, I had picked out for us near the window in a nice non-smoking corner. He showed us our seats, as I thanked him. Jake and I sat down, as the host handed us some menus and told us a waitress would be along shortly and we nodded in approval. I caught Jake looking around at the rich décor. I smiled, "Beautiful isn't it?" I said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:40 pm

I looked around the room and nodded my head at Nick's comment, "It does look very nice, very fancy." I looked down at the menu and my eyes lit up at some of the prices that I was seeing. I put my fingers in the menu and lowered it. I looked over at Nick and spoke to him again, "I know you like me and all but this is a bit much, Nick. I can't expect you to spend this much money on me." I nodded my head softly, I was a little bit money conscious. Plus, I didn't want him to think I would be able to return the favor any time soon.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:45 pm

I smiled gently at a worried Jake, as I put my hand on top of his and looked over at him. "Relax baby, it's fine. It's the least, I can do after you know what I've put that body of yours through. Plus, a friend of mine's a chef here and also discounts me. Even though he doesn't have too. I want us to have a nice meal and get to know each other abit better. I'm more then just a great fuck babe, and a pretty face.." I grin winking at him. "So order, what ever you want and if I see a salad or any kind of cheap crap on your plate Jakey, I will consider you to be a VERY, VERY naughty boy!" I smirk winking at him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 2:00 pm

I rolled my eyes at him, I hoped he knew that I did think of him as more than a pretty face and a good fuck. I did like Nick, he made me feel things that I hadn't in a long time. I set my menu down for a moment and spoke to him, "You say salad like its a bad thing. I eat salads all the time, not just because they're cheap, thank you very much." I say, sticking my tongue out at him slightly. I could give him a hard time right back if I was pressed to. "Here, why don't you order for me? That way, you know I'm not getting anything cheap and you can show me what you think is good here. Deal?" I smiled at him from across the table. I hoped that might suffice him, and get me out of the slight jam I was in.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 2:07 pm

I smirk at him, "No, I trust you Jake. Plus you can have a salad or what not, if you really want too. I'm not going to force you to eat anything. I just want you let me spoil you a bit is all. Because you deserve it." I grin. "So take it back and choose, whatever you want. The waitress will be here shortly." I smile at Jake handing him back his menu.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime9/7/2012, 1:59 am

I rolled my eyes at him, he was taking this very seriously, as a date. It was still slightly weird to comphrend that I was on a date with Nick, while he still had a boyfriend named Forrest. I set the menu down in front of me, I knew what I wanted anyway, so there was no need to spend time skimming a menu for something suitable. The waitress came and took our orders and menus as she whisked away to take them back to the kitchen. "So, Nick, what exactly is it that you do? You've never told me, so I'm interested to find out." I smiled at him from across the table, awaiting his answer.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4: The Date?   Chapter 4: The Date? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4: The Date?
Page 1 of 1