RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:26 pm

I smiled at him saying that I could have anything I desired. And scratched the back of my head, "T-Thanks, heh.." I replied shyly, before telling him I would just go grab a folk; which he approved. I soon returned with it in hand helping myself; just the sweet and sour dish with Casey staring at me a little eating his food and smiling a little. He swallowed some of his food and asked, why I was so interested in his bisexuality. I gulped a little, and took a swig of my beer after I wasn't sure myself; as to why I wanted to know. "You know a little insight on someone's actual experiences is always handy for a writer or an actor when performing or writing a role like that. Plus I don't really get much of a chance to meet the people; my mum and her team deal with it. I mean the only gay person, I know at the moment on a personal level is Chad from class. You're the second person sir, I've met; who you know has the same male interests, but likes women too. I'd be lying, if I wasn't interested in your story. Chad said his never really had a boyfriend, just lots of hook-ups and I was just wondering, if it's the same for bisexual men like yourself sir; have you ever had a boyfriend?" I asked curiously digging into my rice and placing some of it inside my mouth and chewed away looking at my teacher.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 BO%252520ROBERTS%2525209_thumb%25255B2%25255D
AN OFFICIAL - DEAN ARMSTRONG - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:33 pm

It was interesting to have confirmed what I already suspected about Chad, the student that paired up with Dean on the day when I switched them into same sex pairs. I had a feeling Chad was definitely more interested in playing a more feminine role but I didn't intentionally exploit that. Dean then asked if I had had a boyfriend before. I set my Chinese food down for a moment and answered. "I've had boyfriends and girlfriends. Both that I've cared about but I have yet to find the One." I was a little bit of a romantic, I did want to find someone to share my life with. After all, being on stage and on the road a lot, you get a little bit lonely after awhile. "Too many people focus only on the sex part of sexuality. I mean sure, sex is great and I know I've had my share but sometimes someone wants more. The comfort of waking up with someone you care about next to you, now that's the real kicker. Does that answer your question, Dean?" I picked up my food and started to chow down again. I wondered if I had indeed answered his question or not.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Victor+Webster+1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:01 pm

I raised my eyebrow; Casey was opening up to me. It was nice, the last 2 hours or so; since Casey found out about my writing ability and that he had been a completely different person towards me. I really, really liked who I was hanging out with right now. Half the time, I wasn't even looking at him as my teacher but as just a normal guy and potential future friend. "I'm sorry to hear that sir that you haven't found the one yet; I'm sure he or she is out there somewhere, hell they even be right in front of you or under your noise and just don't know it yet, you know?" I smile a bit. Casey chuckled a little, "Maybe." he chuckled a little more enjoying his food, as was I. "And you're right about the sex thing sir, there's more to a relationship then that and hell, I even I get lonely sometimes like you. We all do." I revealed, as Casey and exchanged warm looks at one another. After 20 minutes of enjoying our food; laughing a little, drinking some beer and talking. Casey had removed his shirt completely now saying the hot Chinese food was making him sweat a little, as he sat there looking at me with his arms behind his head and his feet up on his table crossed over; shirtless. I thanked Casey for the meal, and said I'll put everything else in the bin. He said I didn't have to do that, but I wanted too. He said go on, if you want with a chuckle and thanked me with a wink and a smile. I smiled back putting all the rubbish together in my arms, and headed into the kitchen. Casey smiled warmly to himself maying enjoying the idea of having company over for the first time in awhile and closed his eyes for a minute.

After I dumped everything in the bin; I washed my hands and soon returned to the living room still having left my shirt open forgetting all about actually. I saw Casey was maybe sleeping, so I quietly tried to carefully reach over to grab the lost empty beer bottle; which was Casey's until Casey moved his leg out unexpectedly; which saw me fall on top of him with the side of my face pressing against his naked chest. Casey opened his eyes and released his arm out from behind the back of his head, as he placed his hands on the side of my arms looking down at me laughing to himself. "Dean, what happened?" Casey asked with a chuckle, "Sorry Casey heh, your leg hit my knees as I was leaning over to get the beer bottle and I lost my balance and kind of ended up here. Sorry, sir." I said looking up at him, as Casey said it was okay and he was sorry about that. I smile a little at him, and said it was okay. But my smile soon vanished, as did Casey's as eyes were kind of locked onto one another's. I was staring quite deeply into his and then, I bit my lower lip as Casey's hands remained on the side of my arms. The next thing I know is I'm leaning in-towards my coach and my lips kind of just gently pressed up against Casey's. I pulled away a little not being able to stay that way and leaned again pressing my lips up against Casey's. It was slow and soothing, as our eyes fell closed. Casey rubbed my own a little, as he felt my tongue slip into his mouth and coax it open to lock his tongue in-place with mine deepening our unexpected kiss. I wanted to pull away, but I couldn't. My body wouldn't let me, as the palm of my hand gently made it's way up Casey's naked chest; as our kiss intensified a little becoming more passionate every second.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 BO%252520ROBERTS%2525209_thumb%25255B2%25255D
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 2:09 pm

This was definitely unexpected but slightly expected by the questions he had been asking me about being bisexual. I was curious if Dean was curious about something but I didn't want to call him on it. Plus, he was a student, I wasn't going to take advantage of him but there was nothing taking advantage of here right now. He was kissing me as much as I was kissing him. I would be lying if I said Dean wasn't attractive because he was, especially for his age. Our lips parted and I smiled at him. "That was nice, Dean, a very good 'performance' if I say so. Now, I'm not going to pressure you into something but if you want to experiment, I don't mind. This is just between us, I won't say anything as long as you don't." I gave Dean a soft smile, I think he needed it right now. He was in a weird position but I felt like, in this moment, I could do this for him. It would be the least I could do.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Victor+Webster+1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 8:29 am

Okay, what did I just do? I just made out with my TEACHER! And now he was offering his body to me; if I wanted to experiment? This night is turning out to be a crazy one indeed. I don't even know, why I kissed him? I'm not like gay..but I must have some curiosity in me; if I just kissed my teacher. Damn he kissed well though; oh my god! What am I doing? Part of me wants to do more, but then a part of me says no. I'm so confused. But god, why did Casey have to so damn attractive for a man? He was making this very; very hard and not just down below either, which surprised me also. "I-Erm--" I fumbled my words; I didn't know what to say and Casey was just smiling warmly at me running the palm of his hand slowly up the side of my neck, and moving onto the side of my face. He had such a warm touch. I couldn't help, but close my eyes for a moment; as he stroked it with the side of thumb. Shit! Shit! Shit! I kept thinking to myself, as I opened my eyes and buried my face slightly in Casey's chest. "I-Er--I don't know. I-I am so confused, sir." I revealed, "I really want to; but I-Erm am not sure; I should.." I said gently caressing Casey's pectoral muscle and looking up at him. I couldn't help, but gently kiss his lips slowly before breaking away: "What do you think, I should do Casey? H-help me, decide..please?" I said with a nervous chuckle wondering; if he could help me in anyway.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 8:38 am

I looked at Dean and felt like I knew his struggle. He definitely was curious but I wasn't going to push him at all. That would be the absolutely wrong thing to do. I smiled at him as I took a deep breath and spoke to him. "Honestly Dean, you have to make that decision on your own. I don't want to influence you and make you have regrets. So right now, I'm going to excuse myself, take a shower and you can make a decision. You can leave and I'll pretend this never happened. Or you'll still be here and we'll go from there." I lifted Dean off of me and stood him up. i stroked his cheek again before walking off towards my bedroom. I got into my master bathroom and stripped down as I got into the shower and let the water run down my body.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Victor-webster-20070209-209211
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:04 am

I sat back down on the sofa; as I scratched the back of my head nervously. I didn't what to do. God, I really want too; so bad..but I was just scared of how this will turn out in the future..what about my family? My career? If I go through with this; does it mean I am gay or just curious or even bisexual like Casey. So many questions with just no answers. I still couldn't believe that I was starting to discover that I was attracted to my teacher; who was a man! I might add; I mean that's fucked up right? I assured Casey, I wouldn't tell anyone if we did anything; because I didn't want to ruin Casey's career. Which also added to my questions..I mean, what would happen after; if I went through with this? Would it just be some hook-up? Or not? Oh man..but the idea of Casey in or out of that shower; his beautiful body went and such was just driving me nuts. I had to stand up, as I paced up and down the room running my fingers through the sides of my short hair.."Oh god, oh god..shit!" I muttered to myself. I stopped pacing and just looked up sighing to myself, I looked down flapping my open shirt a bit feeling hot all of a sudden. I pressed my forehead up against a nearby wall. I closed my eyes thinking to myself, as I breathed heavily. I just felt under pressure, but every time I try to pull away from the idea of going further with Casey, and getting closer away from it; I find myself being pulled right back in and even thoughts of girls wasn't helping. I growled in frustration, as I banged the side of my fist against the wall a little strongly. I took a few deep breathes and exhaled coming myself down. After a couple of minutes, I slowly opened my eyes having made a decision finally. I took one final deep breath, and nodded a little to myself and telling myself things to encourage me to stick to my decision. I nodded one final time and headed out of the living room and slowly made my way up the stairs to find Casey, and saw the door to the master bedroom was open and took one final breath and entered the room. I saw Casey's jeans, socks and underwear on the floor and saw the door to the shower was ajar. I could hear the shower water, and stared at the door as I slowly started to remove my shirt and unbutton my jeans. I kept focused on the door or I might not stick to my decision. I just had to know or it will keep getting in my way and effecting my studies. I unzipped my jeans pulled them down stepping out of them looking for a second lifting my foot up; one after the other and removed both my socks dropping them to the floor. I looked up at the door and quickly pulled my underwear down and took them off. I took a few deep breaths now naked in my teacher's room.

I rolled my shoulder and tilted my head from side to side; before rubbing my palms together and making my way over to the bathroom. I opened the door quietly, and saw my teacher showering through the frosted glass with his back to me. I exhaled nervously before slowly opening the shower door and getting my first real glimpse of my drama coach in all his naked glory with his back still to me showing off; what looks to be an amazing ass. I slowly stepped in closing the shower behind me; as I felt the warm water attack my naked body. I walked closer to my teacher, as I placed my hand on his shoulder. Which caused him to turn around; he looked at me and I looked back; but before he could speak I reached up and kissed my mentor on his lips gently forcing him to move back against the shower wall; as I just let go and started to kiss him passionately full-on trying to block out the fact, I was naked right now infront of my own equally naked teacher; who just happened to be a man. I ran my hands up the front of Casey's chest feeling his wet body with my own fingertips smoothly.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:19 am

I had been showering, just trying to get the day's grime off and give Dean some space. However, since he came in and was kissing me, I figured he didn't need space. I grabbed his body and turned him around so he was now against the wall of the shower. I pressed my body hard against his, I just wanted him to feel what it was like to be against a man, not a boy but a man. I grinded my cock against his and squeezed his biceps as we kissed. I broke our kissed and looked deep into Dean's eyes as I spoke, "I want to know what you want, Dean. Tell me what you want." I made sure to keep my eyes locked on his, and body against his. I wanted to make sure he knew what he was getting into.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Victor_webster_02
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:28 am

I stared at my mentor, as the water continued to drown our bodies. I felt Casey's body against me strongly; especially down below, it felt liberating. He asked me, what I wanted and I only really had one answer for him: "I just want..you. Please.." I paused placing my hand on the side of his face, "Show me, your world.." I confessed panting a little. I finished speaking; as I continued to stare into my coach's eyes stroking the side of his face biting my lower lip a little.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:38 am

I smiled at Dean and nodded my head. He wanted to see my world as a bisexual man, then I would do that for him. I kissed him again before kissing down his taut chest. I tasted his flesh as I moved down his body. I got on my knees and stroked his member until it reached full hardness. I then looked up at Dean and winked at him. I wrapped my lips around his cockhead and slowly took it into my mouth. I went down on him slowly and came up just as slow. I repeated the process, hoping that Dean was enjoying the sensation that I was providing him.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:46 am

I couldn't help, but gasp a little as I felt Casey's mouth engulf my manhood completely. It sent chills down my spine that I didn't think was possible. I moaned a little; as a smile soon followed with me tilting my head back against the wall. I closed my eyes, as the water fell right over my hair and down some of the front of face. "Mmm..that feels..nice..Mmm.." I revealed to Casey running my fingers through the top of his black hair. I bit my lower lip, as Casey continued to give me; my first ever gay blowjob. It felt amazing. He was so good with his mouth; even when he sped from time to time. I was kind of a little excited at what parts of Casey's world he was going to show me; as the night went on.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 9:58 am

As I was blowing Dean, I decided that he needed to experience it all tonight. I could blow him to completion but I wasn't ready for that so I took my mouth off his throbbing cock. I took my hot tongue and licked his balls before turning him around. His firm buttocks were right in front of me and I spread them apart to reveal his tight ass hole. I ran my tongue up and down the length, teasing the hole with the tip of my tongue. Then I pressed it against it as it slipped inside and I put my face more into the mounds of Dean's ass. I started to slide my tongue in and out while kneading the cheeks. I was enjoying this and I hoped he was too.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Victor-Webster
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/6/2012, 11:56 am

I couldn't help, but moan quietly to Casey's pleasurable techniques; it felt awesome. I wasn't even really looking at him, as my teacher right now finally. He was eating out my ass; which was driving me a little crazy feeling his tongue tickling my hole and so forth. I bit my lower lip.. "Mmm..yeah..Ahh..fuck!" I replied loving these new experiences and sensations my body was feeling.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:20 pm

I couldn't believe myself, I was eating my student's ass out in my shower and by the sounds of it, Dean was loving it. He had an intoxicating scent and a delicious taste, I was throughly enjoying what I was doing to him. It was opening Dean's mind to a whole new world of things and experiences. I took my face out of his ass and stood behind him, my throbbing cock pressed against his back. "How much further do you want to take this, Dean? You said you wanted to see my world, I just want to know how much." I looked over his shoulder at him, wondering what he would say in response.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:26 pm

I listened to what Casey said to me, how far was I willing to go? Just feeling the presence of my teacher's obviously large cock pressing against my ass was scaring me a little. I mean, I'd never been fucked in my ass before and was I ready for it? I mean this is just my first time. Whilst I pondered my decision, I looked over my shoulder at my extremely hot teacher and replied.. "W-What did you have in-mind?" I said with a nervous gulp coming across quite innocent, which I was right now.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:36 pm

I smiled at Dean who was obviously nervous as I rubbed his shoulder. What did I have in mind? Well, I was about to enlighten him. "Well, we can keep playing around in the shower, just being wet together. Or we can dry off and head to my bed, if you desire." I kept my tone husky, very sexual. I wanted Dean to feel how much I was wanting him right now. "I could take you there, and I could blow you off. I'd let you touch me too, of course. You could reciprocate or I could show you pleasures of fucking, your choice Dean." I nodded my head, I wasn't going to do anything against his will.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:44 pm

I smiled a little looking away for a second, "Drying off, works for me right now." I chuckled lightly. I turned around, so that I was facing Casey again, I leaned against the wall. "Well, Er--why don't we just go with the flow..and Er--see, what happens yeah?" I said nervously looking up into Casey's eyes. "Plus showers can only do so much for a guy, right? So we head to your bedroom now, if you want?" I answered.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 12:53 pm

I smiled at Dean and nodded my head. "I definitely do want, Dean. Go towel off and get in my bed while I shut everything off." Dean nodded his head as he got out and I went over and turned the knobs. I watched the water go off and let it run down the drain. I got out and grabbed my own towel as I dried myself off quickly. I walked into my bedroom to see Dean lying on my bed, naked and looking sexy. "You are an extremely attractive young man, Dean. And right now, you're mine." I grin at him as I drop my towel and crawl onto the bed with him. I lay next to him as I pull him in for a deep and passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:04 pm

Casey's kisses were like electric jolts passing through my body. I could tell my teacher was a very passionate lover and probably been storing up all this sexual energy of his for quite some time now. Although this was a new experience for me a part of me was enjoying the fact he was offloading all this desire, passion and energy onto him. Maybe Casey liked me more then he first let on? Especially from his recent comment. But at school, it may have been weird for him but we're in his home now away from everybody and it was just us two. I bit down on Casey's lower, as I felt his hand move down the side of my thigh gripping my firm ass too. He tried to get me on my back, but I dunno what happened but I found myself pushing Casey onto his back instead, as all this hidden passion started to hit the surface. I kissed my teacher deeper rubbing my junk up against his causing a few quite moans to escape my teacher's lips. I then took Casey's hand and locked with my fingers and brought it above his head, as I grind more up against his body and cock; our kiss intensifying. Damn, I was so horny all of sudden. I couldn't help myself, I just wanted to devour my teacher completely.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:17 pm

I was throughly enjoying this side of Dean, it was like it was coming totally naturally to him. I was curious if he was this way with all of his partners in bed or if it was coming out especially for me. I was moaning and grinding back as Dean put my hands above my head and I looked at him, "Show me what you got, Dean." It was said curiously and with a hint of a challenge to him.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:41 pm

I looked down at my teacher, and it was almost as if was challenging me and my 'bedroom skills'. I wasn't sure, what to make of it or whether I could deliver, so I just did what I thought was natural I guess or best. I smiled lightly at him and left his lips to start to kiss down the side of his neck keeping Casey's hands behind his head locked with my fingers. Some subtle moans were heard from Casey, as I continued to slowly work my way down with the softest, but warmest of kisses I could come up with. I sucked on some of his flesh actually like a vampire for a little fun, which he chuckled a little at wanting more from me. I started to move on down to his torso, and kissed him slowly down his chiselled chest. Casey watched my every move biting his lip. I reached his right nipple and teased it with the tip of my tongue, before sucking on it a little and kissing around it. Casey closed his eyes titling his head back a bit moaning gently. I kissed down the centre line of his body, until I reached his abs which we soft, but toned. I kissed around there enjoying the sexual connection, I was having with my teacher. I felt my nerves starting to disappear slowly with every kiss, touch and thought. Casey spread his legs a bit, as I adjusted my body a little off to the side of his in-order to free up his large cock and began to lightly kiss the sides of his shaft up and down, before freeing up one of my hands and wrapped my fingers around his thick; rock-hard boner and jacked it a little continuing to tease the tip of his cock with my tongue.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 1:51 pm

I was in heaven, there was absolutely no doubt about it in my mind. I was getting my cock licked and jacked by a true stud, sure he was my student but that didn't matter to me right here and right now. Dean wanted to explore his sexuality and I wouldn't mind if he explored it with me all night long at this rate. "Oh you've got such a hot tongue, Dean. If you want to lick more, I'd love to feel your tongue licking my balls. Otherwise, if you're up for it, I'd love for you to blow me." I wasn't sure where this side of me was coming from right now but I liked it.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 2:02 pm

I It seemed like I was doing an A*job sexing up my teacher in my first male on male sexual experience. It was pretty exhilarating actually freeing even. We hadn't even been drinking that much either, so a lot of this was more sober then anything. My teacher was loving my work right now and didn't want to slow down now. I had him right, where I wanted him now. All to myself and was prime for the taking in a lot of ways. I heard Casey's requests and I nodded with a smile, as I started to play with his balls lightly with my fingers at first, before moving onto my mouth and tongue. I was driving Casey nuts and we were both already shining a little with some minor sweat; which glistened from the bedroom light. My teacher kept calling my name sensually and pleasurably. It seemed like he was ready now for my first attempt at a male blowjob. After licking up his shaft a couple of times and jacking it a bit more. I decided to go for it and held my hand at the base of his cock and slowly started to cover Casey's cock with my warm mouth taking a little half of him into it at the moment. This caused a slight gasp from Casey who sat up a little resting on his elbow, as my other free hand caressed his abs. I then slowly started to move my mouth up and down, I was gagging yet which was good. So I kept up my slow pace until I was ready to go further down his cock. My head bobbed up and down a little, as I continued to deliver my first ever male blowjob hoping, I wouldn't fuck it up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2