RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 12:33 pm

Another day down at the Academy and it was time for me to head home for the night. I made my way out to the parking lot or as they called it over here, a car park and went to my car. I unlocked it and got inside as I put my key in the ignition and it made a sputtering sound but was totally not starting. I tried again and nothing was starting. I got out of the car and went around to the hood and opened it up and smoke puffed out. "Oh you have got to be kidding me! Seriously, right now is not the time for this." I slammed the hood shut and was frustrated. I walked around to the door and opened it up to get my cellphone. I turned it on except it wouldn't turn on...dead battery. "When it rains, it pours. God, can this get any worse?" I slam my head down against the wheel of the car. I wanted to just bawl and cry, I did not need this right now, just not now.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues 319361_77GQQBFA6CM64LULPOARDHVYJKVG1Q_victor_webster_H091324_L
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 1:09 pm

It was knocking 6pm and I had been studying in the library for the past hour following the finishing of my classes an hour and half prior. I yawned a little feeling a little tired from the day's education, and I was starting to get a little hungry. I finished up; what I was doing and packed everything away returning any books I didn't need any-more beforehand. I said good night to the librarian, who was closing everything up an hour and she said good night to me; as I left the library adjusting my bag over my shoulder. I exited the library and text'd my house-mate that I was on my way back and if I needed to pick anything for the fridge or something he text'd back saying nothing was needed and he'll see me later. I smiled and text'd back saying cool. I put my phone away, and walked down the hall heading towards the main entrance. The car park was slightly empty with just a few cars including my own. I walked out on to the night-fallen city of London, as I pulled out my car keys.

I looked around for my car and spotted it, but something caught my eye outside the corner of it. I saw some fading smoke rising up from a car's nearby bonnet. I raised my eyebrow, and walked over to it. I saw someone banging their head gently against the steering wheel inside of the car groaning a little in frustration. I knocked on the window, and said: "Er--hello is everything okay in there dude? You need a hand?" I asked, but then the guy revealed his identity to me; it was no other then my teacher: Casey. "Casey?! Is that you, sir?" Casey sighed, a little as he lowered his window and replied: "Armstrong, what are you doing here still? Don't you have a home to go too?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I smirk, "I was just doing some studying in the library, I was about to head home now and then, I saw this car and it's smoke and thoughtm I'd come over and see, if I could help in some way." I revealed, "You want me to take a look, sir?" I added. "You know about cars; Armstrong? I mean, Dean?" he said a little surprised. "Of course, sir. My Dad's a mechanic and owns a few body shops around; London. I learnt everything from him. So you don't mind, do ya?" I asked.

He smirked and told me to go ahead. So I did. I put my bag down by the wheel and slowly opened the bonnet, as some more smoke was released; I fanned my hand to blow of it away. As Casey slowed exited his car interested in; whether I could help him or not shutting his door behind him and joining me at my side, as I checking different parts of the engine and that trying to find the source of the problem, and smirked when I found it not knowing Casey was watching my every move with his arms folded across his broad chest. I lifted my head up and looked at Casey, "Well teach; looks like you got a busted radiator and your carburettor has seen better days! I'm sure.." I grin lowering the bonnet and looking up at my teacher, "When was the last time; you got this engine looked at?" I smirk to myself.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues BoRoberts
AN OFFICIAL - DEAN ARMSTRONG - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime7/6/2012, 1:20 pm

He was asking me about cars? He may as well be speaking a foreign language, those people who say guys get obsessed with cars have not met me. I know nothing about cars which got a shoulder shrug in Dean's direction. "I don't know, I got this car used when I moved over here. After all, you are the Englishman, I am not, I'm Canadian. This just reminds me why I don't drive normally." I sighed in definite frustration. I also didn't know the public service routes so I couldn't grab a bus to my place. I looked over at Dean and spoke again, "Could you call your Dad's shop and get my car towed in? And then maybe call me a cab? I don't have a working phone at the moment, my battery is dead." I wanted to scream in frustration, this was just the night from hell. And Dean being the one here, I didn't really like it but I'm the one who needs the help.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues 319361_77GQQBFA6CM64LULPOARDHVYJKVG1Q_victor_webster_H091324_L
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 5:45 am

I grin a little to myself enjoying my teacher's helpless just a little bit more then, I should. After all he didn't exactly make my first week here the easiest. Now his here desperate for help, and I have this sudden urge to just leave him here. How the mighty have fallen; I kept thinking to myself. I raised my eyebrow noticing; how he was totally hating this right now. But I looked up at the night sky.. "It's suppose to rain soon teach; I'd hate for you to get all wet and catch a cold." I grin some more, before looking over at him: "I'd like to try an avoid getting wet, if possible." he sighed. "In this country?" I smirk, "I doubt it. You will get wet at some point. I'd like to help you teach, but you see my Dad's shut up shop for the night like an hour or so ago. His probably at home eating dinner with my mum and sister. Bad timing, eh?" I said with another smirk. "Shit! Argh..." He sighed leaning back against the bonnet of his car folding his arms: "Just great! I don't know anything about the public transport routes round here. I'm screwed." he said with frustration. "I'd like to call you a cab sir, but my phone's dead also." I replied; lying obviously.

"You've got to be kidding me? So how the hell am I going to get home now!" he said with a growl. "Well, I'll be happy to give you a lift in my car, sir. Since it's going to rain any minute now. Once my phone is charged, I'll give my Dad a call later to around a tow for your car tomorrow morning. But in return, I'd like a favour; if you don't mind paying me back for helping you?" I raised my eyebrow with a grin. He stared at me; unsure about this but he decided to find out first: "What kind of favour?" He raised his eyebrow. I smirk a little to myself, before revealing it to him stepping closer to him briefly. "I'm performing in this charity show at the London Playhouse this weekend and I know all my lines, but I need someone to help me with a certain scene; so I know I am fully rehearsed and ready. But since there not available this week till the day of the show. It's kind of urgent. If you help me out there, I'll make sure my Dad cuts you a good deal on the repairs for your car and tows it to his shop first thing tomorrow morning and that you get a lift from me. What do you say: coach? We got a deal?" I asked holding out my hand wondering, if he'd help me out like I would be him.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:08 am

I hate depending upon people, like really hate it. The only time I can stand working with people is when I'm working but outside of that, I prefer as little physical interaction as humanly possible. And the fact that I'm having to depend upon Dean Armstrong to stop me from having to go back inside and sleep in my office, well, that's not helping things either. He wants me to help him with a scene in order to get ahold of his father and potentially get me a good deal on the repairs. It's not like I've got much of a choice really, "Fine, fine. But if I find out that you're trying to play a game with me, it'll be the last thing you do at the Academy." I said to him with a bit of a glare. I'd be helpful, but I don't like when people waste my time. "Where are you parked, Dean? I would just like to get home, I'm hungry and then I will help you." I attempted to put a smile on my face. I hoped he would just help me get out of here. While waiting for his answer, I went and grabbed my stuff as I waited for answers.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Victor
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:19 am

I smile proudly to myself ignoring his ridiculous threat. "Excellent! Thanks, sir!" I say happily. "And my car is just over here sir." pointing the location out to him. Casey sighed still hating to ask his student for help clearly. He got the rest of his stuff, and locked up his car. I lead him over to my car, where I unlocked it and opened the boot for him; which is where he threw his stuff into. I closed the boot, as Casey walked round to the passenger side of the car. He opened the door and got inside it closing the door behind him followed by me closing my door. He looked around the interior of my car strangely impressed; as he put his seat belt on. "Are you sure this car isn't your Dad's; Armstrong?" he asked looking at me. "Surprised are you?" I asked raising my eyebrow. "Maybe." admitted Casey. I chuckled a little, "I can honestly tell you, it's mine." I grin, "Now which way am I going; teach?" I asked Casey with a gentle smirk appearing across my face; after firing up the engine and putting my seatbelt on prior to it.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:34 am

I pointed towards the right exit of the parking lot. "Go out there and take a right. Then keep heading straight for the first few lights and then take a left and I'll point out where I live when we get close." Dean nodded his head as he followed my instructions as we made our way out of the parking lot. He drove in silence, mainly because I wasn't feeling super talkative. As we reached my street, I pointed to my little house and Dean pulled into the driveway. We both got out as I spoke, "This is my home. I apologize in advance for the mess inside as I don't really entertain often or have people by. But follow me in." I just nod my head as I walk up the way to my front door. I stuck my key in the lock and opened the door. I flicked the lights on and kicked off my shoes. I took my jacket up and hung it up on the coat rack as I made way inside.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:50 am

I raise my eyebrow thinking to myself for a second; how surreal this was right now. Who would have thought me? Someone Casey was struggling to like inviting me into his home. I totally had all the power right now and was loving it. I followed Casey into his home closing the door behind him, he wasn't as messy as maybe he was coming across as a few minutes ago. Just the odd clothes and dishes out is all. I look around, as I take my shoes off after Casey asked me too. It started to rain, as Casey looked out of his kitchen window: "Looks like you were right Dean. It just started to rain." he smirked, "But don't let go to your head, Armstrong." he smirked again to himself. I chuckle a little to myself shaking my head from side to side; Casey was definitely one of the most difficult teachers; I've ever had to work with but he had his moments; when his funny and almost human a little. I carried my bag into his front room and sat down on his sofa, "Well sir, what can I say? I like surprising you." I grin. "So I've noticed.." said Casey walking into the front carrying a freshly; chilled but opened bottle of beer and taking a swig of it keeping his eyes on me, as he walked around his sofa not sure; what to think about me right now. Since I was proving difficult to read for my teacher, I'm sure.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 6:59 am

Dean was here, which I did not like but I was going to make due with. I looked around the room and I spoke to him sternly. "I appreciate you giving me a ride here, Dean. Now, if you would be so kind to call your father and have someone pick up my car, I would appreciate that as well. Then I will help you with your scene, like you asked me to." I nod my head as I would live up to my promise so long as he did. If he tried to swerve me now, I'd just look up a repair shop and take a cab to work tomorrow morning.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:28 am

That was a little sharp wasn't it? He clearly didn't like me being here? I mean, what's the problem? Gratitude for you! Next time, I'll leave him; if I have too. But I needed him for this scene; so I kind of had to deal with his shit for the time being. "Like I said sir, nothing will be done till morning. I told you this." I said looking over his shoulder, "I know. And I want you to uphold your end of the deal is all; Armstrong." He revealed taking another swig from his beer bottle looking at me. "I said, I would didnt I? And I will. I am a man of word, but if you want proof? Fine, I'll give it to you. Where's your phone?" I asked he pointed over to it. I sighed, as I walked over to the cordless phone and picked it up. I dialled my home number, and my Mum answered. "Hey Mum, it's me." I said with a smile, as she greeted me down the phone and asked me, if everything was okay and I said they were. "Is Dad around?" I asked, she said he was and I asked her to put him on and asked me wait a moment. She called for my father and then said to me; he was coming. I thanked her. My Dad took the phone off my Mum, as I could feel Casey's eyes on me. What was his problem? My Dad greeted me happily and asked; what was up? "Hey Dad. How was work?" I asked, as he gave me the cliff notes version causing me to chuckle a little.

"Hey Dad, I have a favour." I revealed, as my Dad asked me what it was. "My teacher and coach; Casey Prince?" I said, he said yeah what about him asking me; if he was giving me anymore trouble and just laughed a little. "No funny enough his the one; who needs my help this time." I grin, as my Dad sounded surprised and asked me what it was. "His radiator is busted and his carburettor; looks like something out of the dinosaurs! " We both laughed; whilst Casey raised his eyebrow drinking some more of his beer. "Basically Dad he needs it towed into the shop to get looked at and that. Would you be able to tow it first thing in the morning for him? His practically useless with public routes; and needs it back as soon as possible. Is there anything you can do?" I chuckled a little enjoying this; as Casey placed his hand on his hip hating the fact that he has to rely on my family right now; even more. I listened to my Dad's answer. "Great thanks Dad. I'll see you Sunday for dinner, love you. Bye." I hung up and looked over at Casey; who asked me: "Well?" Casey asked. I put his phone back on its base, as Casey looked at me. "Your in luck, my Dad said he'll take a look at it first thing. His the best mechanic in London, so your car's in good hands. Now it's time you filled your part of the deal, sir." I said with a smile, "Unless you're going back on your word?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:33 am

Oh thank God that he was living up to the end of his bargin. I was slightly afraid that he was going to be up to no good and trying to pull a fast one on me. He asked if I was going to live up to my end of our little agreement. "I am a man of my word, Dean. I believe if there is only one thing a person can have in their lives, it would be their word." I nodded my head firmly. I was a firm believer in living up to your word, honor was a very strong point in my opinion. "Now, you did not say which scene was giving you troubles? Is this a Shakespeare work or from someone else?" I set my bottle down on the end table next to me and looked at Dean. I wondered what he had up his sleeve, what would he exactly need my help on?

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 7:51 am

I smiled at least Casey was a man of his word; and it looks like I had proved him right to about being a man of mine. Who knows; maybe it'll open new doors for us. "Actually sir, it's an original script and story." I revealed walking over to my bag unzipping it. "Original script? What?! Now I'm more interested then I thought, I would be. Show me this script." he asked. I nodded in agreement, as I pulled out my copy and handed it to him. "It's called: Abusive Secrets, sir." I said, as Casey opened it up and started to look through it. "Interesting name. What's it about?" He asked continuing to look through it. "It's about two brothers and the older brother's best friend. To summarize sir, it's about a boy named Jeremy; who lives with his older brother: Aiden, but is getting secretly sexually abused by Aiden's best friend: Vincent." I said sitting back down on the sofa next to my teacher; who looked through it reading through some scenes. Pleasantly surprised by some of the writing: "The writing's pretty good. Who wrote this; Dean?" he said looking up at me.

I scratched the back of my head a little, "Erm--I-I did, sir." I confessed looking down at the floor. Casey had a look of shock on his face, as I glanced up at him a couple of times, before looking away again feeling a little embarrassed. "The Err-Charity is called the LGBT Foundation, sir. My Mum's actually one of the co-founders. It's not been around long, but my Mum and her team have had some successful fund-raisers and it's received a lot of backing and support and has already helped some people." I looked at Casey wondering; what he was thinking right now.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 8:00 am

I read over the manuscript that Dean had written over. It was well written, I never said that Dean wasn't talented, it was more that he was stubborn. He needed to take some critiques better, especially the negative ones and the ones of the people who know better. "That's very honorable, Dean, that your mother runs a support charity for LGBT people. I was involved with some charity work back home, I don't advertise that I am bisexual but I am." I nodded my head slowly, it wasn't a big deal to the Academy staff. Plus, it probably wouldn't bother Dean knowing his connection to the community. "Now, what scene in here do you want me to help you with? Is there something in particular that you are having trouble with?" I furrowed my brow as I kept flipping through the pages. I wondered what might be a challenge for Dean, it might give me a better understanding of his artistic vision.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 8:17 am

Whoa..did my teacher, just tell me he was bisexual? Wow! Didn't see that coming! It made things that much more interesting. "Well, Um--its--" I leaned over, as I was pretty close to Casey right now; as he kept his eyes on me. I felt like his attitude had changed a little; which was interesting too. Casey bit his lower lip, as I found the page. I pulled away from my coach, who looked down the scene: "Well this is kinda the big scene; it's when Vincent helps a drunken Jeremy up to his room and Err--rapes him for the first time. There's a lot of physical contact; shouting, crying and struggling; which has been a bitch to choreograph on stage!" I smiled a bit, "But my director and I wanted to show the terror that Jeremy is in during this whole ordeal, and how sinister Vincent really is. It's heartbreaking stuff, it's important that message came across.

But we lower the lighting on the stage, so it's more like a dimmed spotlight due to how disturbing it might be for people with some sad music in the background. It's pretty good actually. The guy; who plays Vincent is awesome. His been great to work with."
I smile at Casey, who smiled back at me a little. "So I guess that means you're playing Jeremy then?" He smirked. "Guilty!" I chuckle, "My mum insisted I do the main part, but I didn't really want to. I kind of wanted to assistant direct, but then I realized, maybe I could bring some real believability to it and show people that this really does happen and they should speak up, if it is happening to them. I know, it's a big ask sir..but if I don't nail this scene and rehearse it enough; it'll ruin the whole show and message. So it would mean a lot to me and my mum, as well as others out there; if you could help me out here." I asked.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 8:28 am

I was a bit surprised, he wanted me to play an abusive person to his character. I had played bad guys on stage so that wasn't the difficulty in this situation. It was more because of the theme, it was a bit intense to say the very least. "Well, I'll help however I can, though I'm not sure what I can do. I mean you should really be rehearsing this with your stage partner, if you need time out of class to work on things, by all means take a day or two off. This is quite acceptable work in my opinion." I nodded my head, doing work for charity was not a bad thing. I also did my best to think about things as I spoke. "And if you need me to help stage a scene for the two of you and give some direction, I'd be glad to. I just don't want to help you and then things don't link up when you get to working with him." I nodded my head firmly at Dean. I did want to help now more so than before. However, I knew building chemistry with your cast is the most important thing.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Victor-webster-0
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 9:25 am

I could understand, where Casey was coming from, but I did have another scene anyway. "That's cool sir, I understand. And I'll keep your offer in mind." I said with a smile, "Well, I do have another scene I need work on. That's a lot easier for you and doesn't require any real chemistry; just a lot of passion." I grin. Casey laughs a little genuinely, "Passion? Oh god.." He smirks. I take him to the right page, "Okay in this scene it's much later down the line; Jeremy is feeling very worthless and dirty at this point and he ends going home with a complete male stranger named: Isaac saying to him; he'll pay him, if he sleeps with him. So they have just arrived back at Isaac's house and he leads poor Jeremy up to his room; who doesn't seem to really care about himself right now. And he goes through with it. It's quite easy to perform, there's no real choreography apart from the beginning; where Isaac pushes Jeremy onto his bed and starts to unbutton his shirt slowly keeping his eyes on Jeremy and that. That okay?" I said with a smile. Casey just looked at me, not completely sure about this but finds the whole story; very interesting and agrees to it with a smile. "So it's really about showing; how a person can feel they cannot respect themselves any more; after an ordeal like Jeremy has gone through. You ready, sir?" He nodded biting his lower lip a bit.

We both got up, as I told Casey we'll use his sofa as like the bed for now, but Casey then said if you want to do this right like real actors; we could use the spare bedroom he had. And I thought yeah that might work better with the proper prop. He lead the way, and we entered the white painted room. Casey being the experience actor he is memorized the first few lines, before throwing the script onto the bed off to the side slightly so he could just quickly glance over at it. I'm sure with Casey being bisexual this play had become a lot more important to them; then he thought. I mean these were people like him that could be in this situation. Casey's attitude and everything had completely changed, I liked this version of my teacher. Maybe this was the real him? Hopefully, I was going to enjoy it; while it lasted that's for sure. After shaking out a little, I was ready and told Casey to start with a smile briefly, before going into character mode with this facial expression of not only fear, but emptiness too. Casey kinda just took the character and did his own thing with it. As he recited his first line to me, as I continued to move back slowly: "I'm going to enjoy this boy..." He strongly, but gently shoved me onto the double bed behind him with my him sitting up on my elbows gulping a little staying true to Jeremy. "I'm going to fuck you..nice.." he paused grinning evily to himself playing Isaac well, as he actually started to unbutton his shirt. I couldn't believe it; I liked that he was willing to play it properly for me. Though it was a little weird, as I'm sure he felt too me being his student and all and him being my teacher. "..and hard.." he said continuing to unbutton the rest of his shirt until it was completely open. I just gulped again, as Jeremy as Isaac smirked to himself with Jeremy's eyes glanced down at Isaac's bare chest. Casey slowly took off his shirt and threw it out to the side like in the script. Damn, Casey worked out rolling his shoulders a little and flexing his defined pecs a little. He had a great body. Casey placed both his hands on either side of me leaning over slightly..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 9:40 am

I place my head down by his earlobe and nibble on it slightly. I knew Dean wanted full on dramatics and I would give it to him for this role. I let my hot breath linger on his ear before speaking. "I'm going to enjoy this, just the feel of your tight ass through your pants. It sets me off, hot damn." I then turned and flipped Dean/Jeremy over. I then mounted him and looked down at him, with an intense fire in my eyes for the role like I think he wanted. A malicious grin crossed my lips as I spoke again. "However, before I fuck that tight ass of yours, I want you to put on a show for me. Make me see that I'm getting my moneys worth. Strip. NOW." I then got off of him and sat back, waiting to see what he would do.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues 24+Victor+Webster+picture
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 10:15 am

Wow, heh. I was impressed, no wonder my coach was the leading drama teacher at my school. He was pretty good. He had totally found his fit with the character of Isaac, I think we both kind of enjoying this a little bit but in secret obviously or maybe not; who knows. I wasn't too sure about stripping infront of my teacher even though, it was in my script. But I was a professional like my teacher, so I decided to go along with it; after all I'd have to do this on-stage and in the dress and tech runs before Saturday; so this would be good practice for me. I liked the way I looked and I know, I had a nice body. Because I went to the gym often. I gulped, as Jeremy, before slowly getting up off the bed and taking a few steps back with Casey/Isaac smirking maliciously himself. I as Jeremy nervously began to unbutton my white shirt looking down the whole time with me looking up at Casey/Isaac from time to time portraying Jeremy's innocence and inexperience well. I couldn't help, but think Casey was also judging my real acting ability at the same time being my teacher and all. "Mmm..yeah boy, that's what I like to see." said Casey/Isaac; who started to rub the front of his jeans biting his lower lip seductively waiting my every move, as I successfully but slowly completely removed my shirt revealing my toned; defined torso to Casey.

"At'ta boy..Mmm.." said Casey/Isaac unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them revealing his boxer briefs underneath. He really was going all the way here; as I rubbed the front of his shorts knowing he was already quite hard. "Good boy. Take your jeans off. NOW." he said with defiance grabbing his erected manhood through the fabric of his short strongly moaning lightly. I unbuttoned my jeans slow and unzipped them before slowly stepping out of them revealing my black; Diesel Industry boxer shorts with a golden-lined waistband to Casey/Isaac completely. I briefly folded up my jeans and tossed them lightly onto the floor landing by Casey's shirt. "Mmm.." expressed Casey/Isaac. I looked down, as Jeremy would in the script with Casey/Isaac getting up off the bed and walking up to me slowly, and eventually stood in front me looking down and over at my physique. Casey/Isaac leaned in and nibbled my ear a little running his hands slowly down the sides of my athletic body.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues DLJRJ00CP65900-F600
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 10:23 am

I was doing my best to stay in-character right now but at the same time, this was definitely something very unique. I mean if people at school saw this, they would get the totally wrong impression. I reached down and grabbed his junk through his underwear, giving it a nice squeeze. "Nice, very nice. All hard and stuff for me, too bad that tonight isn't about what you've got down there." I gave a malicious, vindictive chuckle before taking my other hand and yanking his hair. I tipped his head back and looked down into his eyes with bad intentions. "It's all about what I've got going on down there, and I know you're going to like it kid. I'm going to have you squirming, screaming and begging more for more." I nodded my head before tipping my head down and pulling on his lower lip. I threw him face down against the make shift bed and got behind him like I was going to fuck him.

I then figured that was a good point to stop and instead turned him around and pulled him back up to his feet. "How was that, did that help you? You can put your clothes on, I didn't really expect you to strip off your clothes here." I nodded my head, it was a bit bold on Dean's part to do that in front of me. I reached down and picked my shirt up as I slipped it back on.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 10:55 am

A part of me was a little relieved, but then another part of me kinda wanted it to continue; which was odd. I was a little turned on by it that's for sure. Hell, I couldn't believe Casey went as far as he did either including getting a hard-on in front of me. I took a deep breath and pushed myself up off the make-shift bed and walked over to my jeans putting them on, as Casey zipped up his jeans; but left his button undone. "Well, Err--heh..I'll have to do it on stage anyway, so you know? Practice, you know build up that extra bit of confidence." I revealed with a light smile. "I have to admit Dean, I think you're very brave going through with something like this." said Casey with admiration. "Thanks sir, my family and the LGBT Foundation think so too. But I think, it's important is all. I never thought, I'd actually be performing one of my own works. I'm so nervous, it's unreal." I admitted. Casey smiled a little, as I tapped my on my bare shoulder; after I picked up my shirt. "I see. Well Dean, I really like your script and you can grantee; I will be watching you on Saturday. I want to see this story on stage. Are there any tickets left?" he asked surprising me a little; he was really interested in my work as I put my shirt back on over my naked torso.

"Yeah, we still have a few. I'll save you one, sir." I replied. "Great.." Casey replied with a smile, "I'll be happy to contribute to this great cause of your Mum's; Dean. I'd like to meet her, if that's okay? And talk to her about her cause." asked Casey. "Sure." I said with a smile, "And thanks for you know going; as far as you did Casey, I didn't expect you too either." I chuckled a little. "No problem, I'm glad I could help you. Plus I always approach my acting; very seriously..whatever the role maybe." he confessed doing the button on his jeans, as did I along with my zipper but our shirts remained open still. "Cool." I replied with a smile, as he smiled back. "I'd like to read through your script properly, if you don't mind staying a bit longer; Dean? You don't have anywhere you need to be do you?" Casey asked me, "Not at all, sir. You said, you were hungry earlier. I can make something for us; if you want? I mean, it's up to you. Heh.." I suggested. I actually really wanted to stay longer, I really liked this version of Casey. He was kind, charming and from a straight guy's point of view he was very attractive to having caught a glimpse of his body; which I'm sure his students never get to see. Plus any ideas; he may have to help make the show better would be welcomed to. I mean his done it all, after all.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:02 pm

I had to think, what did I have in my fridge for eating? I walked over and checked my fridge and saw that well, there wasn't anything fit for human consumption. I looked back over at Dean as I spoke to him. "I don't think that I have anything to really eat. I think I'm going to order take-out, would you rather eat Chinese or Pizza? Or would you rather go home and eat something homemade?" I felt a little bit bad after our big scene together I didn't really have anything for him to eat. I wouldn't mind buying dinner for him since he had gotten me home safely.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:25 pm

I smile at Casey, "Nah; a take-out sounds great, Casey! Plus my house-mates haven't even gone shopping yet and since it's pouring with rain right now, I doubt they will be going anywhere for awhile." I laugh a little. Casey laughed a little, "You're probably right. So what'll be?" said Casey walking over to the desktop leaning over it slightly with his arms resting on the desktop looking over at me, as I leaned over slightly too; our shirts were still open exposing our chests to one another still. For some reason, I could take my eyes off Casey's eyes; they were really quite beautiful close-up. I couldn't help, but smile feeling a little shy for some reason. What was going on here? I thought to myself; I was confused as fuck. "Hmm..how about a chinese, it's sophisticated and highly scrumptious!" I grin, as Casey chuckled a bit. "Wise choice." he grins, but we kinda stared at each other for a minute, "Well, I'll get the phone..their should be a leaflet in that draw there Dean." said Casey with a warm smile heading into the kitchen, as I opened the draw Casey pointed to and found a leaflet. "This one, yeah?" I asked Casey, as he re-entered the kitchen with his open shirt blowing out to the sides showing his defined torso off to me; as Casey nodded in confirmation and I handed it to him. Casey and I decided on; what we wanted to eat and I offered to pay my half but Casey said no way; it was his treat for me helping him out earlier. I asked if he was sure and he said he was with a handsome smile and a wink.

"Hey Dean crack open a couple of cold beers for us, yeah? There's some in the fridge." he called out to me, as he entered the living room having just got through to the take-away after speaking to me. I nodded and did; as he asked opening up his fridge pulling out a couple of cold beer for us to drink; I popped them open with the bottle opener and took a swig of mine; after placing Casey's bottle on the desktop in front of me. Casey soon returned having done our order, "All done. They said about 30 minutes, so let's find something to entertain ourselves till then.." He said with a grin noticing the beer, which I picked up for him and held out. He thanked me with a wink, "Follow me, Dean." he said with a smirk, as I followed him into his living room.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:43 pm

I took Casey into my living room over to a special cabinet. I took a key out from inside of my pants and unlocked it as I opened it up, revealing a collection of trophies. I smiled at him as I spoke about what these were. "I try not to show these off too much. They're my collection of different Canadian Provincial awards for theatre. Sure, they aren't a Tony or an Oscar but I'm proud of them." I took out one of my Dora Mavor Moore awards for Outstanding Performance by a Male in a Principal Role - Play. I blew on it before buffing it with my sleeve. "My first award that I won back in Toronto. I won it for my role as a specific Scotsman in a specific Scottish play." I winked at Dean, reminding him of the trivia question that earned him the right to ask me a personal question. I put it back in my case and looked at Dean, wondering what he thought of my award collection.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 12:59 pm

I didn't know it then, but I think I actually turned red for a second; when Casey winked at me and looked away to put his trophy back. I walked up next to Casey to get a better look at his awards. "Wow..really? Awesome." I said with a smile responding to his Scottish play referral; remembering the trivia question he asked us all the other day. Casey looked down at me taking a slow swig of his beer, as I continued to admire his other awards bending over slightly. I returned to an upright position, and looked up at my teacher. "There great Casey. Hopefully, I'll be lucky enough to win similar awards like that one day." I revealed, as Casey put his hand on my shoulder and tapped it a little, before withdrawing and I took a swig of my beer. "Who knows. Maybe." he said winking at me, as he closed his cabinet and locked it up putting his key back into his jeans' pocket. Casey sat down on one of his sofa putting his feet up on his coffee table, as I sat down on the same sofa at the other end. "Casey, I have to ask..how long have you been bisexual for; sir? If you don't mind; my asking?" I asked with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime8/6/2012, 1:11 pm

I gave a little bit of a chuckle at Dean's question. How long had I been bisexual, that was a bit of a loaded question if I had ever heard one. I just gave Dean a little pat on the back. "I'd like to think I've always been bisexual. Just like if someone was straight, gay, lesbian or transsexual. How long have I recognized it, awhile, I'm not sure how long really. I didn't keep a calendar but I've been open about it for a few years now as well. Took me a little time to accept it but I'm happy with who I am." I nodded my head and smiled. I then heard my doorbell ring as the Chinese food was here. I went over to the door and opened it up, getting the food and paying for it. I brought the bags over to the living room and set them down on my table in the living room. "Dinner is served, you can get forks and stuff in my kitchen but I rarely eat at my table. Seems a little restrictive at times so eat wherever your heart desires. But, Dean, can I ask why you are interested in my bisexuality?" I asked curiously as I took out a pair of chopsticks from inside the bag and opened my carton and began to chow down. I was genuinely curious as to why he was curious about me.

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Victor+Webster+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues   Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3: Parking Lot Blues
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next