RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter one - journals and a new tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

chapter one - journals and a new tour Empty
PostSubject: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 3:51 pm

Five years can be a very long time for someone, as young and as profound as me. I'm 22 now going on 23 in a couple of months. You might remember me, my name's Felix Jackson the little brother of the famous: Riley Jackson. I used to live in Sunset Bay with my father and brother, but I moved away, when I finished university and was getting all these awesome opportunities to dance on tours etc. But I did have my regrets though and that was in the form of just one person; my former room-mate and first boyfriend: Zach Parker. I hated the way, we left things but there was no reasoning with Zach; he was hurt, upset and such. He wouldn't even let me talk to him, so I ended up leaving Sunset Bay; which was best for the both of us methinks. I haven't heard or seen Zach, since I left. I wonder, what he looks like now? And if he went all the way with someone yet or dated anyone else. I missed his smile, touch and that. But nothing, I can do about it now. But little did I know that fate had other plans for us. Today's the day, I fly out to sunny Florida on the first leg of this awesome new concert tour for new; upcoming musicians. I haven't met them all yet, apart from a couple but when the meet and greet happens and the rehearsal starts; it'll be different.

I hope Zach was okay nowadays, I thought about contacting him sometimes, but I didn't get very far. Why would he want to talk to me anyway? Other then Zach, I've ever dated one other guy named: Trip. He was great, I met him on one of my work-experience tours and boy was he hot too. We dated on-off for abit, but nothing consistent due to work schedules etc. I haven't seen him for awhile, but he sent an e-mail the other day saying he was coming on the same tour, as me but from a different location and said, we should meet up in Florida. I replied back; excited as anything and looked forward to reuniting with an old friend now. He even sent me a recent pic of him, so I would recognize him; his still fit as fuck. Oh! That's my cab to the airport, wish me luck Journal and we'll talk again soon! This is going to be a great summer! Love, Felix! xx

I closed up my journal and placed in my suitcase and made sure I had everything on me and in my suitcase. I was good to go, as I left my studio flat locking it up and headed downstairs suitcase in hand and my holdall too. I thanked the driver and put all my stuff in his boot and jumped into the back, as we drove off to the airport. 40 minutes later, I arrived and I still had a couple of hours before my flight so I did some shopping, got some dinner and that before heading to my respective area. Two hours later and I was on the plane in the dead of night looking to head to Florida. My flight was at least 4-5 hours, so I caught a little shut eye in-between excited about my new tour. I couldn't wait to get started and stuck-in.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Pic0337
|| AN OFFICIAL || FELIX JACKSON || ROLEPLAY ||
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:04 pm

My name is Zach Parker and who knew that a college talent show would lead me into getting signed by a talent agency and that would take me even further to getting signed by a record label. I've been touring with other acts for a few years now but after getting a few hits under my belt, I'm finally getting to go on my own tour. People are going to be opening for me, I'm going to be the featured act and its really exciting, crazy and makes me want to vomit all at the same time.

A musicians life is never one to be highly condusive to a relationship. After all, I had tried many times to strike something up but it was the traveling that always got in the way. That or, it wasn't what the person really wanted. They wanted sex and a lot of it, which wasn't me. Sure, I do have sex at times but there's more to life than bed hopping but don't tell most musicians that. Some people get into music because they have a look and can carry a tune, not because they love the business. I love singing and performing, it's what I love doing with my life.

I was on my way back to Florida, to meet up with the label people and the dancers that they wanted me to use for this tour. I'm not entirely sure why I need dancers, I don't have many high octane dance numbers, most of my stuff was slower and more passionate. Plus, when you've had you're heart broken by a dancer, seeing them in droves does not make for happy memories.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Kris-allen-info
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:23 pm

I didn't know much about the singer's tour, I was going on; my agency just hook me up with jobs and send me there. I finally arrived in Florida, night had already fallen and I had all of tomorrow and Monday to sleep the journey off, if need to and rest up since meet and greets weren't happening till Tuesday. So by catching a few z's on the plane, I won't have to sleep too long tomorrow and enjoy a little fun in the sun, since other dancers and acts were flying in too at different times, so they needed rest too. The coach was already there waiting for the people on this flight to take us to our hotel. I got my stuff and put in the coach's side boot and joined the others on the bus, I didn't know anyone really other then Trip who would be flying tomorrow. So I just found a nice quiet spot at the back of the coach in front of the back row and sat down next to the window and put my Ipod on and leaned the side of my head against the window. I yawned a little, and closed my eyes again knowing it'll be a good hour and half, before we arrive at the hotel. 90 minutes later, we pulled up outside the hotel it was like 330am in the morning here. I had been awake for about 15 minutes now and we all were told our room-numbers and such, so we'd to reception two at a time to pick up our room keys.

I was in room 472 on the second floor, which was fine by me. So me and this other girl headed into the hotel, and were given our keys after picking up our luggage. The reception told us, where to go and we nodded. The girl's name was Kiara and she'd be staying in room 477 down the hall on the same floor, as me. She said, she was nervous this was her first big tour and wasn't afraid she'd mess up. I told her to just take it easy and relax, whilst keeping a good amount of focus on listening and remember the steps. I offered her my help, she needed. She was really quite nice. We said goodnight to one another, and opened our respective doors. Lucky for me, I had a solo room. I guess my agency pulled a few extra strings, which was cool. I would have been fine with sharing anyway. I closed the door behind me and put my backs down, and stretched my arms out yawned loudly. I was wide awake for the moment, so I decided to get an early start on my unpacking for more fun in the sun tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 4:31 pm

It was good to be back in Florida, closer to home than I had been as of late. It would be easy to just go home and come back to the hotel in the morning when they needed me but I knew the rules and I was going to stick to them. There was no sense in trying to rock the boat when you didn't need to. I had checked in a little later, I knew the dancers and other acts would be getting situated and it would just be easier for me to avoid the chaos of being around so many people. Plus, apparently my appearance had been kept under wraps for some odd reason. I didn't know why and I was trying not to care either.

I made my way into the hotel and checked in at reception under my assumed name that they had given me for my protection. I rolled my way over to the elevator and caught it up to the 2nd floor. I wheeled my bag down the hall to my room number, 470. It was the first one at the end of the hallway which was perfectly fine by me. Would make getting in and out of the hotel so much easier for me. I stuck my key in the slot and opened the door up. I set my bag down by the dresser that was in the room. I could unpack later, right now I just wanted to lay down on the bed. So after kicking off my shoes and taking off my shades, I flopped down on the bed and just laid there, looking up at the ceiling.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Kris+Allen
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:17 pm

In was late into the next day, most of all the dancers had now arrived but Trip's flight had been delayed, so he would be in-late tonight. Everyone was talking and sitting around poolside. The sun was shining and it must have been about 5pm. We were all getting to know each other Kiara had took it upon herself to make her new bestie, which was fine with me. She was hilarious. We were all getting on pretty well and were becoming fast friends there wasn't a lot of us after all about 7; 8 if including Trip. I was dressed in just a pair long black; swimmer's shorts and I was white; open shirt showing off my toned torso underneath with a pair of my black flip-flops warming my feet. My black sunglasses were hanging from the corner of the side pocket of my swimmer's shorts. I finished laughing with Kiara about a joke one of the new guys said; I think his name was Alex. When one of the female group members asked everyone, if we all should go out tonight to celebrate and hang out; since we were going to be a team for the next 3 months and all. I was down with it, as was Kiara. We still had Monday to recover, so it was all good. We all agreed to meet up at 8pm in the hotel foyer to grab some dinner and then hit the clubs.

Kiara sat down, as we all continued to talk and chill out. But I was about to get the shock of my life, when I looked up and saw someone exiting one of the rooms exhaling with frustration in the most subtle of ways. The young guy looked up not noticing us dancers by the pool, and my eyes widened completely in pure shock and surprise. My jaw-dropped completely, I mumbled to myself quietly: "No..fucking..way!" I paused for a second watching the young; attractive guy quickly put his shades on, whilst my eyes just followed his every way. Kiara looked up at me wondering, what was up but before you could speak; I interrupted.. "Excuse me guys! I'll be right back! I-Err--" I apologized and wasted no time in quickly jogging off; after who I thought it was, as he headed back into the hotel. Kiara called out out to me confused, as hell and watched me run.

The youth checked in and quickly headed to the elevator. I tried to catch up to him, but he escaped me in the elevator as the doors closed just as I reached the foyer. I looked up at the screen, which said 2nd floor. I took the free elevator and followed the other guy up there, after checking in quickly. My elevator arrived a few seconds after the guy's, as I saw him heading to what could only be his room. I stepped out of the elevator and jogged over him closing the large gap between us a little, before I stopped in the middle of corridor, where no-one else was present and called out, what I thought was him: "ZACH!" I said catching my breath a little, as Zach stopped in his tracks turning his head slightly, as I walked towards him further closing the gap till; I was just a few feet away: "Zach Parker?! Is that really you?" I asked with a huge smile on my face. I placed my hands on hips and regained my breath, as my open shirt blew a little. I waited patiently to see, if I was right.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:31 pm

If there is one thing I hate in this world,it is meetings with production. Thinking because we're back in Florida, it's a great idea to use some of my dance covers to work into the show. That's not what my core fans are coming to see, they're coming to see the music I deliver week in and week out. If they wanted dance music, they could head to any local club, it wasn't that hard. They were coming to one of my concerts, shouldn't they get what they're expecting of me? Apparently not, but I wasn't going to throw a dramatic scene. At least, not right now. I made my way out of the production office and slipped on my shades, I decided to head up to my room, figure out what song order I wanted to use.

As I was making my way back in, I could sense I was being followed. I figured it was a fan who maybe spotted me or something, but the easiest way to get rid of them is to not adknowledge them. After catching the elevator up to my floor, I was ready to hit my room when a voice called out to me. It wasn't a fan's voice, it was a voice I would remember until my dying day. I turned around to seeing the young man approach me and while he had changed in appearance somewhat, he was still Felix Jackson. "Felix Jackson," I said as I took my shades off, there were no point in wearing them anymore. He knew who I was, I knew who he was, it was a pretty straight forward situation. "What are you doing here? No, wait, please don't tell me that you're here to dance on my tour." Oh god that would be the last thing that I would need right now. My ex being on tour with me and the fact that I knew he was probably one of the best dancers out there, they'd want me to work with him. Right now being a professional sucks massive balls.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Kris_allen-1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 5:45 pm

I just stood there and stared my adorable ex-boyfriend; I definitely sensed an change in-attitude to life and that from, what I remembered. He was still, as cute as anything and he'd definitely picked up a little more muscle tone, since the last time I saw him. "I don't believe it!" I said with a warm smile walking up to Zach, and looked him over still in surprise that after all these years we were standing in front of the other; once again. "Look at you! Heh..my baby's all grown up, well former baby anyway. You look great, Zach." I said with a smile. "So your the mystery musician, everyone's been wondering about. Go figure." I couldn't help, but continue to smile; it was so good to see him again. "It's so good to see you again Zach, I've missed you.." I said putting my arms around Zach and hugged him closing my eyes briefly rubbing his back.

I soon stepped back away brushing the inside of my finger against his briefly and placed my hands on my hips. "I always knew, you would get there; someday. You have a beautiful voice; after all. I loved listening to you back in our dorm room, and just laying in bed together with just you and your guitar. Now your a hot-shot musician. I'm really proud of you, buddy." I said tapping him gently on the side of his arm. "And you guessed right handsome, I'm your dance captain and choreographer. So I guess we'll be working closely together. I'm looking forward to it." I looked at him with the softest of smile, before scratching the back of my head a little. "I hope you don't mind me saying this; since I don't know, if your boyfriend or whatever will approve. But your still, as hot as the day I met you; Zach. Now your just even better." I grin.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:01 pm

He seemed so thrilled to see me, which wasn't what I was expecting at all. I was expecting awkward tension between the two of us. After all, the last time we were face to face, I walked out on him, for good or at least so I thought. I definitely did not expect to see him standing here before me today. And then he was hugging and complimenting me, this was totally throwing off how I had planned on dealing with this situation if it ever happened to occur. I was ready to hit him back with snarky comments and what not, but this I'm not sure how to deal with.

He told me how proud of me he was, thinking back to those days when I would sit in our dorm room and play. That seemed like eons ago but that is how life works sometimes. Then he told me, hoping it wouldn't offend my boyfriend, that he thought I was as hot as I was back then, if not even hotter now. "No need to worry about offending a boyfriend, I'm single. All of this, this is very unexpected to say the least." I let out a slightly nervous laugh, trying to come up with words to say. What do you say to an ex like Felix? "You also look very nice, Felix. Congradulations on getting the dance captain and choregrapher position, you were always very talented at that stuff. Though, I doubt you'll be working with me much, I don't really dance." Thank god, I would definitely mention that to production that I really wasn't dancing now.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Kris-allen-02
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:13 pm

I grin, "Is that what you think, eh? Well, I'm afraid you'd be quite mistaken Zachary." I smirk placing on his shoulder walking in just a little bit. "You'll be dancing, trust me on that. I was actually told that the musician wasn't that great a dance, but it was important he had some of it in the show and they asked me to work with you privately, 1 on 1 for a few sessions leading up to your first performance. You don't want to show yourself up now baby, do ya? Not to mention rehearsal time with the rest of my dance team, and you." I grin. "I can be a bit of drill sergeant, so a little fair warning there; but I'll be gentle with you Zach like; I always have been." I said with a warm, honest smile. "I won't make you sweat too much." I smirk innocently.

I squeezed Zach's shoulder gently, just looking deeply into his eyes for the moment. I then had to tear my sight away, as I coughed a little taking my hand away. "No boyfriend, huh? That's interesting. So you've not dated anyone; since me?" I asked curiously wondering, if he had or not. I was also tempted to find out, if he was still 'innocent'. I doubt it, but we'll see. "Well, if that's true. Then those men are total blind idiots." I smile gently.

chapter one - journals and a new tour IMG_3922
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:28 pm

I have to resist the urge to roll my eyes at him, but I give in to it anyway. That was Felix, the guy thought he was the reincaration of Don Juan at times. Though, at least he wasn't as big of a playboy as his brother, Riley. Though maybe he was now, I hadn't been following his career like he may have been following mine. "If you think I'm spending a ton of time with you and a bunch of dancers, you are mistaken. I have my songs to work on, potential new material to put out there." And doing private dance lessons with you scares me, I thought to myself. I wasn't going to let him know that. "I'll come to a few rehersals but you also get to do routines with my opening acts as well, so don't be focusing on me too much. Most of my songs don't require dancing or dancers anyway." Thank god for that.

He asks about my dating life, asking if I've been with anyone since him. I know what he's really asking but just because I can, I'll give him the answer I want to say. "I have had a few boyfriends since you and I split up. Learned a trick or two, that I have." I nod my head and grin, ah to hell with it, lets put out the bait and lets see if he bites. "And before you ask, no I have not bottomed for anyone. That's still in tact, many have tried to get me to give it up, all have failed. I enjoy being an oral top, but I don't know why I'm telling you this anyway. Anyhow, is there anything else that you think I may need to know?" Yes, lets wrap this up so that I can go back inside my hotel room and get back to pretending that you do not exist.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Kris-allen-walmart-01-2009-06-05
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:41 pm

I grin, "Who's to say, I'm going to focusing on you; all the time? You may be the star Zachary, but I do have other priorities." I smirk playfully. "Unless, your wanting me to focus on you that is?!" I move in a little closer to him, "I'll have to work very late nights, if that ever happened." I grin at him. "And your right, your songs are not about dance. Which is all good. But your very tense Zach, how can you write new material with all these kinks and that in your system? You should really see a masseuse about working out some of this tension.." I said squeezed his shoulder feeling his tense muscle. "Especially, before rehearsals. I remember, when I massaged you a couple of evenings a week, you loved it. You were so relaxed after and was more then ready to fall asleep in my arms, if you wanted too; after I was done. I enjoyed holding you, especially if it made you feel safe. Which it did often." I said warmly.

"And whoa! Sex on the brain already Zach? Been awhile, eh?" I chuckle lightly, "Never bottomed, eh? Not letting anyone get inside you, interesting. That means, I'm still at the top of your closest ever list, then? It's a shame, we never got round to it. We both wanted it, so badly to happen too." I kept my eyes on Zach remembering, "And an oral top, eh? Well..you definitely had no complaints from me in the oral department. You gave awesome head, Zachy! It drove me nuts, I swear.." I laugh a little. "Good times Zach, good times. Don't you miss any of it? Be honest now, I can take it.." I said with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 6:49 pm

I look at Felix and I begin to wonder. Is he still hung up on us and the way we ended? Or is he just trying to lull me in, in hopes he can either get revenge or that sacred prize that those Jackson men really love to have. I take a deep breath and ask the question, "What's with the big trip down for, Felix? We've been over with for years now but I wouldn't forget you, I'm hurt if you thought that." They say you never forget your first and that was very true in my case. I hadn't forgotten Felix, just tried to pretend he wasn't real. "Are you still into me, Felix? Are you still in love with me?" It was the million dollar question and I needed an answer, like right now.

chapter one - journals and a new tour Large_kris-allen-close-up
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime8/7/2012, 7:00 pm

I listened to him ask me about, why I was going down memory lane, I scratch the back of my head a little: "Well, I don't know. We just haven't seen one another for so long, and we haven't kept in-contact. So All I had were those memories, which were some of my best; I might add." I smile at him, "I'm sorry, if you don't want to hear them, I didn't mean to go as far, as I did. Anyway, I'll leave you be. Like you said, you have new material to write right? I'll just seen you in rehearsals. Take care, yeah?" I said with a smile beginning to walk backwards slowly towards my room door wanting to grab something, before I went back down. I turned on my heel heading towards my door, when Zach asked me right there and then. If I was still into him, and whether or not; I still loved him, after all this time?

I stopped in my tracks, as my hand reached the handle. I didn't say anything for a moment not looking over my shoulder at Zach. After some silence, I looked over at him with the softest of warm smiles and answered his question: "Maybe. See you later, dude." I said, before sliding my key card down the key coder and entered my hotel room, after slowly looking away and closed the door behind me leaving Zach in the hall. I leaned back against the back of my closed door and exhaled a little, before walking away from it after a moment or two.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter one - journals and a new tour   chapter one - journals and a new tour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter one - journals and a new tour
Page 1 of 1