RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 6:51 am

So far, so good; I kept thinking to myself as we were now three days into the first week of a new academic year. My freshman class had proved to be quite a talented bunch of people that needed work, but were good none the less. But there was one student in particular that I couldn't quite get of my head for the most parts of the day. One: Jacob Holmes. I don't know, what it is but there's something about him that intrigues me to no ends and excites me a little. Could be his singing? His reserved persona? His looks? Or something else entirely. I was just sitting in my office contemplating these very thoughts looking through his file with my feet up on my desk crossed over. There wasn't much to go on; apart from the fact; he comes from Madison Wisconsin, just turned 18, a virgin, he comes from a working class family and has quite the musical talent. "So what is it?" I muttered to myself privately staring at his photo. "What's your story; Jakey boy?" I muttered quietly to myself closing his file and looked over at my office door rubbing my chin a little. I continued to get lost in my thoughts; when I found myself being interrupted by a phone call on my office phone. I looked at it and pressed the loud speaker button. "What is it; Denise?" I asked the receptionist. "There's a call on line 1 for you; Mr. Johnson." replied the female receptionist via the speaker phone.

"Who is it?" I asked curiously. "A Mr. David Andrews?" I sighed, "Tell him, I'm busy would you; Denise. I don't have time to deal with him right now." I requested. "I would sir, but his adamant about talking to you." She replied, "God, Damn it! Argh.." I said a loud sigh of frustration taking my feet off my desk and sitting up: "Fine put him through; Denise." I said with great frustration, I picked up my phone turning off speaker and pressed line 1; as Denise patched me through. "David! What have I told you about calling me at work. Jesus." I said annoyingly. He replied saying he was sorry, but he was sick of waiting to speak to me. "David. Look. I'ts over. I told you this; just let it go; alright!" He refused to let it go telling me; he wasn't going to give up on us. "David, enough! What's done is done. Just move on; please.." I said massaging the temples of my forehead listening to my recent ex-boyfriend go on about how he loved me and stuff, and it was just emotionally draining for me. What doesn't he understand? I kept thinking to myself. I just shook my head from side to side slowly; when a knock on my office door was heard. "Come in!" I shouted having moved the phone away from my mouth for a minute; as the door opened just as I said: "David! Stop it! My decision is final! It's over!" I said slamming my phone down cursing a little to myself rubbing the front of my forehead; as I looked up and saw Jacob standing there. Crap. I thought to myself.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Kellan-Lutz-kellan-lutz-7913515-333-440
AN OFFICIAL - ORION JOHNSON - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 11:23 am

I had been coming back to my dorm room when I found an envelope attached to my door. I peeled the tape off the door as I opened it up. It was a note to report to Mr. Johnson's office, he wanted to see me about something. It didn't look really official or anything but maybe he just needed to get something to me quickly? I shrugged my shoulders and put my bag in my room before pocketing the note and making my way from the dorms over to the Music Department to Orion's office. I knocked on the door and got a hostile 'Come in' from Orion. I opened the door and it seemed he was arguing with a man named David. He finished the call and he didn't seem happy to see me there. I gulped, "You wanted to see me, Sir? I got your note." I wasn't sure this was a good time to see him. I walked in and placed the note on the table he was sitting at. "I just got this, but if you're busy, I can go." I shifted my weight on my feet as I looked at Orion. I hoped he would dismiss me so that I didn't get yelled at or something.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? 2568471433_small_1
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 12:06 pm

I looked up at an obviously worried Jacob due to my recent outburst on the phone; probably scared the boy half to death. I looked down at the note and remembered rubbing my forehead. "Oh right, yeah. I'm sorry you had to hear that Jacob; some people just don't know that no means no; you know? Please sit." I said calmly gesturing for him to sit down; which he did nervously. "Now, heh.." I took a breath returning to my professional mode: "I've spoken to the Dean and has accepted my request to take you on personally; as your vocal coach. Since I do not feel, Miss. Adams can bring out the best in your voice. I believe, it needs a man's touch; shall we say. I chuckled lightly. "You see Jake, I believe you have a great future ahead and I'd rather use my experience and my expertise to make sure you get the best help imaginable. It took some convincing, but the Dean is letting me trial it for awhile and has given you the option to return to Miss. Adams class; whenever you want. But I can only teach you; if you agree and sign.." I pulled open my draw and lifted out a piece of A4 paper and placed it front of Jacob that has the Dean's signature on it and mine; it just needed Jake's now. "..this contract. Which gives me your permission to do so. But the choice is ultimately yours. You see most of your class-mates are instrumental based; you are the only vocalist in your group; who wants to improve on it. So I felt you deserved the same amount of commitment from the Academy you have paid to come to and study at. But like I said the decision is yours; all you have to do is sign here..I will completely understand, if you do not wish to partake in this exclusive offer. There will be no hard feelings; my friend." I finished informing with a smile and wondered, what he would decide to do; as I pulled out a pen for him and placed it on the paper.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? KellanLutzInstyle
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 12:26 pm

I looked at Orion in stunned silence before looking down at the contract that he wanted me to sign for a moment and then back up at Orion. I took the pen from Orion and scanned the contract, it looked legitimate and was just giving Orion the right to be my exclusive voice coach. "Wow, ummmm...I don't know what to say Si...I mean Orion, sorry. I'm not used to calling adults by their first names, it's something that I've got to get used to. But wow, I'm very surprised and flattered by the offer." I nod my head in affirmation, I was very surprised by this. This was going back to my question, what made me so interesting to Orion? I didn't get it really. "Well, if you really think it's for the best, I trust your judgement. So, I will gratefully accept your offer to be my vocal coach." I took the pen and affixed my signature to the paper. I looked up at Orion with a smile as I slid the paper over to him as I waited to see what he might say in response.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? 2
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 12:33 pm

I smiled at Jacob accepting my offer, "Excellent!" I said with excitement taking the now signed contract from him and rolled it up and kept it shut with an elastic band. "I'm looking forward to working with you, Jacob. I believe in all my students, and I just want to do; what I can for them. And you Jake are no exception. I don't normally take on solo students; but there's just something about you: Jacob Holmes that I can't quite put my finger on, and I just had to take you on. You will rehearse with me; everyday after your classes has finished for the day for one full hour inside the main choir room. The sessions maybe become longer, if necessary. So be sure to make a note of that in your diary. Your first session will be after your classes today. Don't be late my friend. Is there anything you wish to ask me? While you're here in my office and all? Anything at all?" I said with a grin keeping eye-contact with Jacob.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? KellanLutzInstyle
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 12:49 pm

I listen to Orion talk about why he wanted to take me on. He didn't know what it was about me either, God this is so confusing for me. I thought he might have an answer or a hint at something so I could make sense of it all. He then asked me if I had any questions about this situation and I just shook my head, "No Orion, I don't think I have anything I would want to ask. And you don't have to worry about me forgetting, I'm really good at remembering stuff like that. I was always told to be on time, if not early." I nod my head firmly. Mainly because lateness was frowned upon and usually led to some sort of punishment. I didn't like getting punished at all. "Is there anything else you wanted to tell me or should I go now?" I look at him, wondering if there was anything else I needed to know.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 1:04 pm

I smile at Jacob, "Nope not at all. There is all plenty of time to get to know each other during our sessions. You take care now; Jake and I'll see you after you classes." I smile. Jacob nodded with a smile and stood up taking his leave with me looking on; glad Jacob was taking his education seriously and taking me up on my offer too.

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Normal_010
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 1:45 pm

I had left the meeting with Orion and just gotten on with the day. I made it through Music class with him and watched how Orion was interacting with the other students, wondering if he was taking a shine to any of them like he was to me. I didn't see him look at anyone else like he looked at me, which was just intriguing to say the very least. I thought back to the conversation I had heard earlier in the day, with David, what was that about? But when my classmates walked out of the room, I stayed behind. I looked at him from my seat and spoke, "Well, here I am Orion. So, what did you want to work on for this hour you've asked me to be here for?" I looked at him, wondering what he might say or ask me to do.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 1:49 pm

I smirk, "You don't sound very enthusiastic, do you Jacob? Any reason, why?" I said raising my eyebrow looking over at him straightening out some papers.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 1:54 pm

I shrug my shoulders slightly. Was there a reason that I felt unenthuastic? I took a deep breath as I exhaled and spoke, "No Sir, there isn't anything wrong. Just been a long day of classes but I'm here to do the work. I came to be the best, I know that's going to take hard work." I nodded my head firmly, I was here to be the best. I wasn't going to tell him that I wanted to know why he had taken such a shine to me, it was make me feel weird inside.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 2:19 pm

I smirk, "I see. Tired are we, Jake? And if you want to be the best; then you best listen to the best right?" I said with a grin. "What, do you mean?" asked a curious; but confused Jacob. I continued to smile confidently, before I picked up my wooden guitar and placed the strap over my muscular torso. I picked up the remote to the portable stereo on the piano's surface; where all my papers were and look over at the stereo pressing play on my remote seeing the door had already closed and the music began to play; whilst I started to strum away at my guitar smiling with confidence at Jacob. Who raised his eyebrow, as I started to sing the opening verse of my chosen song:

"Let's go to the beach, each..
Let's go get away..
They say, what they gonna say?
Have a drink, clink, found the bud light..
Bad b-tches like me, is hard to come by..
The patron on, let's go get it on!
The zone on, yes, I'm in the zone!
Is it two, three? Leave a good tip..
I'mma blow off my money and don't give two shits!"

Jacob started to smile, as I continued to sing with strength, power and rhythm with a huge grin on my face heading into the next verse..

"i’m on the floor, floor..
i love to dance..
so give me more, more, ’till i can’t stand..
get on the floor, floor..
like it’s your last chance..
if you want more, more..
then here i am!"

I kept my eyes on Jacob; as I continued to strum away on my guitar with some help from the up-tempo backing track. I tilted it back a little on my heel, before walking towards Jacob singing to him with the softest of smiles meaning every word and making sure; he knew that..

"Starships were meant to fly!
Hands up, and touch the sky!
Can't stop, 'cause we're so high!
Let's do this one more time!
Starships were meant to fly!
Let's do this one last time!
Can't stop..
higher than any other..
higher than any other..
higher than any other!"

I smiled at his moving my body to the beat of the track moving my guitar around to my back leaving just my strap across my chest. I took Jacob by the hands and pulled him up off his chair into the centre of the room. I let go of his hands and clapped looking at him, as the instrumental was coming to an end; where I pulled my guitar back round and started to strum it again hoping Jacob would sing the next part for me..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 2:40 pm

I recognized the song from Glee, though I know that was not the original composition of the song. I didn't know the words but I remembered that they did a song after that so I thought I might improvise with the situation so I didn't fall flat on my face. "He's a pinball wizard; There has to be a twist; A pinball wizard; Got such a supple wrist; How do you think he does it?; I don't know; What makes him so good?" I sing the song "Pinball Wizard" by the Who, I hoped that Orion would appreciate my interpretation of putting the two songs together. "He ain't got no distractions; Can't hear no buzzers and bells; Don't see no lights a flashin'; Plays by sense of smell; Always gets the replay and never tilts at all; That deaf, dumb and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!; He can't beat me now, I've always been the champ; I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hand!" I turn my head over to Orion and see what he thinks of what I've done with the song and wonder where he might go with things.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 2:57 pm

He had obviously seen the recent episode of Glee that combined the two songs; I wasn't expecting that. He was kinda cute you know with his interpretation and he seemed to be enjoying himself a little; which was good enough for me. Did I just call my student cute? I'm sure, it was nothing. I don't know, what it was but as we sang together; I felt drawn to him, and it's like I didn't want our duet to end just yet. I smiled at him keeping our eyes locked on each other, as I started to circle around him singing softly to him; as he followed my every move with a shy smile. Our eyes were locked on the other's, as I winked at him to keep going and smiled warmly..

"i’m on the floor, floor..
i love to dance..
so give me more, more, ’till i can’t stand..
get on the floor, floor..
like it’s your last chance..
if you want more, more..
then here i am!"

I smile at Jacob continuing to strum away enjoying our performance together..

"Starships were meant to fly!
Can't stop, 'cause we're so high!
Let's do this one more time!
Starships were meant to fly!
Let's do this one last time!
Can't stop..
higher than any other..
higher than any other..
higher than any other!"

Jacob's chorus was about to come into play again, and I took a few steps back keeping our eyes on each other and smiling at the other, but a small gap remained between us..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 3:08 pm

Orion looks over at me to continue my song and so I just pick up where I felt was the right spot to and just sing along. "Even on my usual table, he can beat the best; His disciples lead him in and he just does the rest; He's got crazy flipper fingers, I've never seen him fall; That deaf, dumb, blind boy sure plays a mean pinball!" I nod my head as I just keep my eyes closed. That was my safety net when trying to sing along with stuff. "He's a pinball wizard, there has to be a twist; A pinball wizard, has such a supple wrist; He's a pinball wizard, he scores a trillion more; A pinball wizard, the world's new pinball lord; He's scoring more! He's scoring more!; I thought I was the Bally table king; But I just handed my pinball crown to him; To him! To him!" I finished out my song and looked over to Orion, wondering what he was thinking. He was smiling and stuff but I had seen people smile and still end up doing stuff to me that I didn't like.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 3:23 pm

I didn't know; what it was but I saw fear in Jacob's eyes, they looked like they were in pain as well. It was like; I was really seeing Jacob for the first time. The song was coming to an end; as it entered the chorus for one final time with the music slowing down completely; almost haunting and I stopped playing the guitar and moved it round to my back. I slowly closed the gap between Jacob and I; one step after the other singing gently to him in a very softened tone..

"Starships were meant to fly..
Hands up, and touch the sky..
Can't stop, 'cause we're so high..
Let's do this one more time..

The song came to an end, as I stood right in front of Jacob staring deeply into his eyes; my facial expression had turned straight, not giving anything away. Jacob looked at me gulping a little, it was like I was looking into his soul. I slowly raised my hand and gently placed it on the side of Jacob's warm face. He jolted a little, but soon felt comfortable; safe even. What I was about to do was about to shock even myself. I started to lean towards Jacob; who's nerves I could hear and feel from his breath. I soon found my lips gently pressing up against Jacob's; as my eyes fell closed as did Jacob's and slipped my tongue carefully inside his mouth deepening this kiss; I was giving Jacob. It was slow and passionate; which saw my other hand place itself on the other side of his face. I kissed him more with a little resistance from both of us, but our lip-lock was strong..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 3:33 pm

Oh my God....he was kissing me...he was kissing me. His tongue was in my mouth, his hands were on my face and he was kissing me. This was firing off all sorts of things off in my brain. Part of me really wanted to kiss him back but the other part of me, the one where my dad's voice lives, calling me all sorts of names. I pull back as I look at him, "I....I need...to go....I can't....be here....right now....." My words were coming out all chopped up by my nerves and just everything that I was feeling. I went back to my chair and grabbed my bag as I just put it over my shoulder and made my way out of the choir room.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime21/5/2012, 3:37 pm

"Jacob..wait! Come back!" I saw him run out of the choir room with his things. "Shit!" I said loudly kicking the floor running my fingers through my short hair. "What the hell am I doing? What's going on here?" I said quietly to myself feeling more confused by the minute. If this gets out; I could lose my job. I just have to trust Jacob won't say anything; until we get a chance to talk.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter two - student for your thoughts?   >> chapter two - student for your thoughts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>> chapter two - student for your thoughts?
Page 1 of 1