RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>> chapter one - the starting class of 2012

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

>> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 4:02 am

Another year, Another group of talented new students. I loved teaching here at the Academy of the Performing Arts, because talent here is unmatched by any another academy in the world excpet for our British institution. Like most of APA; all our courses had their own block of class-rooms; rehearsal rooms and choir rooms. Today, I would be meeting my new students in the main choir room that was massive in space and was always the perfect places for meet and greets. I had set up the room's bleachers; which seated 30 or more students. I had all my paper work set up on the surface of the black piano nearest the whiteboard and was just going through it; when I heard a stampede of echoing footsteps and young voices having left the double doors open some people could find the room easier. I smiled; as I looked up and started to see all these new young people enter the room with their bags; instruments and so forth. They all looked at me, and I caught quite a few of my new female students attention; as they wiggled their fingers at me to say Hi. I waved back dressed in a pair of light-blue jeans; black boots and a white tank-top that hugged my muscular physique like a second skin to absolute perfection; which showed off my large arms well. My short; dark sandy blonde hair was gelled accordingly.

I watched my new class take their seats and I left my papers for a second walking into the centre of the room in front of them: "Wow there's a lot of you this year! Fantastic!" I said with a smile and a chuckle; as my new students joined in. "Well by the look on some of your surprised faces; you wasn't expecting a mentor like me was you?" I grin. "That's good, because it works. I hate wearing suits and stuff. I like to be comfortable, when I teach my students." I flashed another smile. "So, I best introduce myself now, right?" continuing to smile softer now, "My name is Orion Johnson. I'm your Music Maestro for the next four years among other members of staff; of course. But I am your group's form tutor; teacher, coach, friend, advisor and confidant. I'm not a drill sergeant or a slave driver. I am firm; when I need to be and easy going; most of the other time. I want your time here to be fun and something you can take away for years to come; when you're all insanely rich and huge successes! That way you won't forget, who got you there in the first place; other then yourselves of course!" I said with a smile winking at my new class; as they smile and chuckle a little. "So how about we go around the room, and we tell each other a little about ourselves. Like our name; where we come from, instruments we play, our goals and what we hope to take away from this experience in four years time! Let's start with you the strapping young lad in the middle there." I said with a friendly tone and a smile; after sitting on top of the large piano with my legs swinging a little in front of it.

>> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Tumblr_m3hp75QHOp1ruhdnho1_500
AN OFFICIAL - ORION JOHNSON - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 4:12 am

I had been really excited to be accepted into the Academy of Performing Arts, especially since I wasn't from one of the musical meccas of the entertainment world. I was just a kid with dreams of being a singer and hoped that I could make it big through here. I had come into the choir room and picked a seat that I thought would make me blend in as best as humanly possible. However, I was wrong as I made me stand out enough that Professor Johnson picked me to introduce myself first. I gulped as I took a deep breath and spoke, "Hi, my name is Jacob Holmes. I'm 18, from Madison, Wisconsin. I'm a singer with no instrument experience. I hope to someday record my own album and become a famous music star and I hope this place gets me to that goal." I nodded my head firmly before slouching back into my seat. I just wanted everyone else to speak and let the teacher's attention be off me.

>> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Cam-gigandet
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 4:32 am

I listened to the clearly shy; Jacob Holmes introduce himself to the class. I smile at him, "So a singer are you, Jacob?" I repeated, as he nodded: "Yes, sir." I smirk to myself, "Well Jacob, I'm sure your class-mates and I will look forward to hearing you sing; very soon. That's a beautiful dream you have there. But it's also difficult too. So we will do; what we can for you." I smile warmly at him, "And just for the record everyone; please do not call me Sir or Professor or anything formal. You're all adults now, so I will treating you as such. So please call me; Orion. " I said with a warm-hearted grin. "Right then, how about you; young lady" I asked the female youth in front of me. After all the introductions were given and so forth, I thanked them all for sharing that with me like their interests and such; before switching back into teacher-mode. "Right then, now that we all know; who the other is for the the time being. Let's hear; some of your talents. You were all asked to prepare a introductory performance of your different talents; when you reached your respective lodgings here and with my list of names here.." I reached over and picked up the designated sheet and held it in front of me; after waving it briefly at my class and continued: "I will call you all up individually to perform that introductory piece for the group." I smile looking up at them reading off the top name, "So in no particular order; Jacob. Why don't you come up here and start us off, yeah?" I looked up from the paper over at Jacob and gesturing for him to come up with a encouraging smile..

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 6:18 am

I gulped, I so did not want to go first and there seemed to be a few people who were more interested in going first. I don't know why he really had taken some sort of fancy to me but I would take the plunge. I got out my sheet music and the CD with the appropriate backing music. I walked up to the front of the room and spoke, "Okay, I choose to do Gotye's 'Somebody I Used To Know' for my song. I think it really suits my voice and I think you'll like the way it sounds." I nod my head firmly as I open the CD player and put my CD in. The backing music slowly fill the room as I take a deep breath and exhale it. And on cue, I started to sing, "Now and then I think of when we were together; Like when you said you were so happy you could die; Told myself you were right for me; But felt so lonely in your company; But that's love and it's an ache I still remember." I sang in my soft sounding tone, I liked to let my words float on air. Making sure that you actually were listening and not just pretending to listen, "You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness; Like resignation to the end, Always the end; So when we found we could not make sense; Well you said we would still be friends; But I'll admit that I was glad it was over." I had worked my way through the first verse and it seemed people were liking the sound.

I was afraid to look over at Orion, I didn't want to know what he was thinking until I was done. I knew I was going to go into the chorus which was the powerful part of the song. "But you didn't have to cut me off; Make out like it never happened, And now that we were nothing; And I don't even need your love, But you treat me like a stranger, And that feels so rough." I took a breath, making sure I had enough power to get through the whole chorus. "No you didn't have to stoop so low; Have your friends come collect your records and then change your number; Guess that I don't need that though, Now you're somebody that I used to know...." I bobbed my head in time with the music as I finished out the chorus. I did the rest of the song and when I finished, I heard some clapping as I turned towards Orion, and waited for his critique.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 7:07 am

I listened to Jacob sing his chosen song with my arms folded; everyone seemed to be liking his interpretation and the sound of his voice. I raised my eyebrow, and began to jolt some notes down about my new student continuing to listen with my ears. The song came to an end; which I watched having done all the notes, I needed, I unfolded my arms and got up off my chair and walked up to Jacob placing my hand on his shoulder and tapped it; a couple of times before taking it away. "Okay thank you, Jacob. Why don't you take a seat now, yeah?" I said with a smile. Jacob looked at me wondering; if that's all I had to say and gestured for him to sit down. He did so with a little reluctance and sat back down. I turned my attention to my class, "Just so you know guys; any feedback I have will be given privately 1 on 1, so don't worry for now. So, who's next?" I looked down my list and called out their name; they came up and done their thing. After everyone had done their introductory performances the lesson was almost over. I turned to my class again and spoke: "Right well, very good. Everybody, I have my notes here so; I'll arrange some times for you all to come see me in my office. Well the lesson's over now, so please take everything with you and I will see you later on; today. Now get out of here!" I smiled, as everyone said their goodbyes and headed to their next class with Miss. Wheatcroft on complying musical material; whilst I returned to where my paperwork was and, as the last few girls were leaving Jacob was about to leave too and I said: "Not so fast; Mr. Holmes." I looked up; as Jacob looked over at me, "I will be seeing you first. Lunchtime here; please." I said a little firm-like: "Don't be late, okay?" I reminded him, before I told him to head to his next class; he nodded.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 7:28 am

I had gone to all of my other classes but the whole time I was in them, I kept wondering why Orion had singled me out. He called on me first for introductions, he asked me to sing first and now he wanted to have his first 1 on 1 with me. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, I knew there were musical prodogies at this Academy, why was he so zoned in on me? I stopped at the cafeteria and remembered that I was having lunch with Orion. I got some basic food and made my way back to the choir room. I saw Orion there sitting at the Piano and I cleared my throat, "Mr. Johnson...Orion I mean, you wanted to see me for a 1 on 1?" I bit my lip and clutched my random collection of food as I wondered what he wanted from me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 7:36 am

I turn my head around and stopped playing the piano, before smiling a little to myself: "You know Jake, you could have eaten first and then come to me. I would have been all right with that." I grin, before standing up and pulling a chair up and placing it in front of young Jacob, before motioning for him to take a sit down. He nodded and sat down; whilst I sat back down at the piano after closing the door. "Ill make this quick Jake, so you can enjoy your lunch and actually buy a little more food." I smirk, "Let me ask you something first Jake and I apologize, if I am being to personal with you..but are you a virgin?" I asked with a smirk and a brief chuckle.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 7:50 am

I felt slightly silly that I hadn't eaten my lunch before going to see Orion. I guess I was just a bit nervous about seeing him with all of these singling out things he had done to me so far. But then he asked me about my status as a virgin which took me aback, "Why on Earth would you ask me that? What does that have to do with my ability to sing?" I definitely wanted to know the answer to that question. It seemed very unprofessional of him to ask me that.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 8:12 am

I could tell he wasn't very appreciative of that; so he dodged my question, which just confirmed it for me; really. "I see. I know, what you're thinking Jacob..inappropriate and that? Not really, Jacob. When it comes to your singing ability." I stood up, "You see there is a method to my madness or I would not be here teaching you guys to be successful musicians now would I?" I grin leaning against the piano looking down at him with my arms folded. "Look, I'm going to be straight with you; Jake. You have a good voice, but it's not great. But that's why you are here; so I can help you. An odd choice of a song indeed. I didn't fully connect with that song, I couldn't hear any pain or regret in that interpretation. That's what that song is all about pain and choices; dealing with the aftermath." I revealed, "But to me, it just sounded like you picked it, because you liked it. But either way, it brings me back to my virgin question; because if you are then I would understand, why you sung it like you did. But if you aren't then; it was missing a lot. The real life experiences of relationships and connections. You follow?" I asked Jacob.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 8:46 am

I took my food and set it down as I looked at Orion. He was attempting to ask me for personal information and using it as the guise of teaching. It still felt like something that I didn't feel like I had to share. However, he was going to be teaching me for awhile so I felt like it was good to just get it out of the way, "I've dated girls before, but to answer your question is yes, I'm a virgin. I don't think sex is needed to portray the feelings in a song about a break up." I nodded my head firmly, having had a bad break up in my life, it didn't make things any less because sex was not involved. I took a quick breath and spoke again, "That wasn't really my first choice of songs but I wasn't sure how you would feel about a guy doing a song by a woman. I had thought about doing "Mean" by Taylor Swift, it fit me too." I nodded my head softly, that might have been a better idea for a song than the one I did.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 8:57 am

I couldn't help, but smile; Jacob had opened up to me a little; which was great start. Probably not the best method to begin with but that's why I'm good at my job, because I don't always follow the book. "I see. I'm sorry about your break up; Jacob. They are never easy. And your right sex isn't always part of the problem, but it does cement a lot of things together in the long-run, hence why I went for the direct approach instead. Like I said, I am sorry about that. I just want to help you Jake is all." I smile warmly at him, "Like I said in class Jacob, I'm not just your teacher, but a friend too. Hopefully one day, you'll treat me as one too." I look at Jacob, "Then why don't you perform 'Mean' for me right now? There is nothing wrong with a man singing a woman's song. I consider most songs; unisex anyway!" I chuckle, "So, why don't you show me; what you really wanted to do; this morning? If you felt so strongly about it. So come on..let's hear it!" I said with a grin ushering for Jacob to get up; who smiled a little.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 9:11 am

I took a deep breath as I stood up and slid my chair back. I had to get my head on right for the song, it almost had a lot of personal connections to me but I wasn't going to tell him that. I had the right to keep some things to myself. I tapped my foot a couple of times before singing, "You, with your words, like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me; You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like I'm nothing; You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard, calling me out when I'm wounded; You, pickin' on the weaker man." I sang the song with a bit more emotion than earlier. I was closing my eyes so that I could focus as keep going. "Well, You can take me down with a single blow; But you don't know what you don't know; Someday I'll be living in a big old city; And all you're ever going to be is mean; Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me; And all you're ever going to be is mean." I took a deep breath, I had to keep my emotions in check before moving into the next verse.

I opened my eyes and looked right at Orion and just projected a different face onto him as I pointed at him. "You, with your switching sides, walk-by lies and humiliation; You, have pointed out my flaws again like I don't see them; I'll walk around with my head down trying to block you out 'cause I'll never impress you; I just wanna feel okay again;" My voice was getting stronger as I kept my eyes locked on Orion's. He probably had no idea what was going on but I just had to keep singing. "I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold; But this cycle ends now 'cause you can't lead me down that road; And you don't know what you don't know." I nodded my head firmly as I went into the chorus and then did the last verse as I looked Orion, wondering what he thought this time around.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 9:25 am

I finished playing through on the piano for Jacob and I couldn't help, but smile. "Excellent, Jake! There's the voice, I was looking for..the passion; the emotion! Fantastic! Well done!" I said clapping my hands and grinning, as I got up and walked over to him placing my hand on his shoulder strongly squeezing it gently looking at him. He definitely was aiming those few lyrics at me, I've been in music long enough to pick up on that. It didn't bother me too much; after all my job is to help these kids. "Just remember, Jake.." I took my hand off his shoulder, "..We use music to express ourselves. So don't worry about; what others may think! You sing, what you want to sing! Alright? And, if anyone gives you grief, I'll deal with them okay? We're going to have fun you and I. So why don't you head off now and enjoy the rest of your lunch, we're finished here now. Take care of that voice; young man." I smile at him followed by a friendly wink.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime19/5/2012, 9:35 am

I nodded my head and smiled at Orion's praise. It was nice to hear someone compliment me for my voice for a change but that was another point for another day. I reached down and grabbed my lunch as I looked at Orion and spoke to him. "Thank you sir, for the compliment. I'm glad you liked it and I will see you in class." I flashed one of my smiles at Orion before grabbing my bag and heading out of the Choir room to go have myself some lunch.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012   >> chapter one - the starting class of 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>> chapter one - the starting class of 2012
Page 1 of 1