RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[first night - the welcome party and the twist]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ry3
Admin

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] Empty
PostSubject: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 4:57 am

It had been an hour or so, since all 12 of our former Big Brother Champions entered the Big Brother house, where Julie revealed to them that each house-guest must find a partner and report to Big Brother by Midnight tonight; which was just less then 4 hours away for the twist for this year's special edition of Big Brother. Failure to do so would result in an automatic eviction. Julie also revealed to the contestants that they should pick wisely, because house-guests are nominated together and evicted together. Then, once the first eviction was done; house-guests would once again have to choose a new partner for that week and so forth. Once all house-guests have reported to Big Brother; Big Brother will then shuffle all the house-guest pairings into a machine that will randomly pick the first HoH: Power Couple of the season. No partnerships had been made yet, and time is of the essence. Who's going to partner with who? Let's find out, shall we!?
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:37 am

So, I'm doing this all over again and this time it's all about partners, ain't that just great? I have a feeling it isn't going to be easy going to find myself a partner because well, my history on this show is well, infamous to say the very least. I was a controlling SOB who cut anyone who got in my way, and people probably think I'm coming into the house with the exact same plans but they don't know me that well, do they. I had done the usual Big Brother thing, gone and put my bag down on the bed that I wanted, in the room that I wanted and made my way back to the living room. I grabbed a glass of water and grabbed myself a seat. I figured I would people watch for now, be observant and that would help me with this type of a game.

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] Id71711
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:53 am

Wow, I've only here five minutes and this crazy twist has been brought in. I feel like a proper foreigner in this country; why do I do these things to myself? I must be nuts. I sighed looking around at my new surroundings and fellow House-Guests. I had kinda crawled in my shell for the time being leaning against the front of the kitchen's stainless steel sink with a glass of champagne in my hand and my free hand inside my side jeans pocket. I had picked a room, and a bed but before I could grab a single they were both gone and now I was sharing a double with this girl, who I've just met. Not exactly, what I had in-mind but that's just the way it is. She seems nice enough. It looked like that it wasn't just me that was feeling a little odd.

I noticed this other guy sitting down in the living room observing some people. I think it was Matt; he said his name was and he won the his home-country's version of this show. I soon found myself with company, when the same Veronica jogged over to me with a playful smile on her face. She was a petite kind of girl with her longish blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She said 'Hi roomie!' and asked, why I was standing all the way over here. "Err--Hi. I'm..just..you know taking it all in is all." I answered taking a slow slip of champagne.

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] 5566
AN OFFICIAL - CHASE PARKER - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:04 am

I watched as two of my fellow house guests interacted with one another, there was Veronica who was bit perky, and made me curious what her game was. Meanwhile there was the man who if I remembered correctly was named Chase talking with her. From what I could hear, they had ended up sharing a bed with one another which didn't seem to be sitting well with Chase. He wasn't saying that but you could just tell from his body language. I filed that information away, knowing pretty much full well that Chase and Veronica weren't going to partner up, unless they had to, to keep themselves in the house. I took another sip of my water and just kept watching and listening to what others were saying.

Last edited by IceMystic1216 on 12/7/2012, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:13 am

Here we go again; I kept thinking to my Italia self. So far, I didn't have anyone I disliked, but things change quickly in this house. The twist took for a bit of a surprise, but we still had time; all of us. So there's no harm in playing the get to know you game; especially if I'm going to be putting my fate into my chosen partner's hand. I was taking this lightly, I needed to find the right partner. There was no-one in hell, I was going out first..I came here to compete; not taken out in week one. I was sitting in the Garden with Macey, Kendra and Kenickie. I had a good memory, so I remembered there names. We were talking about a bunch of different stuff. I even laughed a couple of times; surprisingly. I liked Kendra she was funny and Kenickie was just hot; whilst Macey well..she wasn't Miss. Personality that's for sure. So serious all the time. "How crazy is'this?!" I said in my rather; sexy Italian accent. "So my friends; any idea who you'll all be partnering up with'er? BB is something else, no?" I grin a little.

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] 002
AN OFFICIAL - ROMERO VALIENTE - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:18 am

I wished that I had something to write with, it would be easier to take notes with. I saw four of the houseguests through the window, sitting in the Garden area. I know one of them was Romero, winner of Big Brother Italy. They all seemed to be laughing and having a good time, which was well, interesting to say the least because of the simple fact that they were a group of four right now. If they were smart, they could use the numbers that they had to their advantage but I wasn't sure if anyone was thinking gameplay right now. Outside of me, I was a gamer through and through but this time, I didn't want to have blood spilled all over my hands. Though I was definitely in this competition to win it, that was not in question in my mind.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:29 am

Oh Big Brother, Big Brother..how I have missed you. New country; same rules! I was excited to be back in the game and doing what I do best, I was ready to do some serious damage and get myself to that final. I wanted that prize money and there was no-way in hell, I was letting it go to someone else. For the past twenty-minutes, I had been mingling and interacting with my new cast of house-guests and already, I was picking the ones I wanted for my secret alliances and so forth. But this first week is crucial for everyone, if I don't mind myself a damn good partner then I'm not going to be a happy camper. I want to win and I was going too. No-one was catching my interest right now, as a partner but I realized; I had yet to talk to one: Matthew Henning, I believe his name was. I knew all about his game and such, he would either make a great ally or an enemy/rival.

But I find allies are always better, so I set my sights on him. I saw him sitting by himself obviously; observing the competition and thinking about his partner options. I decided to go over and introduce myself. "It's Matt, right?" I smirk a little reaching the area, where he was sitting and sat opposite him. "I can tell by the look in your eye that your hungry for another Big Brother win, my friend and so am I. So I think, you and I should pair up and destroy the competition around us? What'll you say; mate? You interested?" I grin a little taking a sip of champagne obviously keeping my voice down the whole time.

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] 1101-garrett-hedlund
AN OFFICIAL - ATHAN REYNOLDS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:35 am

I looked over at the man who I also knew as Athan, the brutal winner of Big Brother Greece. He wanted a partnership with me for the week, in order to destroy the competition. While that would have been tempting to the Puppetmaster, it wasn't the right way to approach the situation. I gave him a soft smile over the edge of my water glass, "Yes, it's Matt and no Athan, I don't think that's how I want to approach this situation at all." I said and he seemed a little surprised that I knew his name. Americans have the bad reputation of being lazy but I am far from it. I am a tactician, I make sure I'm well prepared. "You can try to steamroll the competition as fast as you desire, but I have a feeling it's not going to get you very far. These people know your style, if you think the same game will work here as it did in Greece, you are quite mistaken." I didn't say anything overly loudly, people didn't need to eavesdrop on my conversations but I would gladly listen in on theirs.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:43 am

I smirked a little to myself listening to Matt's answer. "Who says; I'm going to use the same plan?" I grin. "I don't need to recycle my strategies, I'm full of new ones. But this ain't about long-term right now this is about right now. This is about survival. We both want to make it through to the end anyway, but getting to week two is our main priority. After all, they know your plans too. We are already strong game-masters, so it makes sense for us to team up with each other. Because, our place here would be; as a good, as sealed for next week. If you team with someone else, you've got no guarantee. But at least with me, you do. So why don't you think about that my friend, and we'll talk in a bit. We're on a deadline, after all." I smirked a little to myself winking at Matt, before getting up and down the last of champagne and taking my leave for a refill hoping Matt would know teaming up with me would be the smartest decision he could make right now.

[first night - the welcome party and the twist] 1101-garrett-hedlund
AN OFFICIAL - ATHAN REYNOLDS - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:49 am

Everything that I thought about the Greek winner was pretty much being confirmed in my mind. He hadn't the foggiest of ideas of how to be subtle. The only way to guarentee safety would be to win HoH and if he thought putting two strong players together outside of an HoH situation was a safe one, he was nuts. They would nominate the two of us for eviction and I was not risking my place in this house for some Greek hot head. His overconfidence would be his own undoing and I would kick back and watch it happen. There were plenty of others in the house that I could team up with, all of which would take the spotlight off of me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 4:52 pm

All this had proved to be a little more overwhelming then I thought, I had decided to take a little time-out by retreating to my room. This was a huge change for me, I had never left my home country for; what could be for the next three months. I didn't know anyone and I was already missing my family and friends. I don't know, if I can do this; I kept thinking to myself. I'm far from home in and strange land; and I have to play a completely different game? This version of Big Brother is nothing like the one back home. It was actually a lot more simple. I was laying on my front with the side of my head resting on the pillow with my arms cuddling it a little. I just laid there with my thoughts, and wondered; if I had made the right decision or not. Plus I don't really want to be sharing a bed with a complete stranger, it just makes me even more insecure and unsure of myself. But my Dad, I always told me that I shouldn't give up. The game had just started, I just needed a little time is all to adjust. Plus I actually really worried, I'm not going to find a partner.

==============================================================
Some of my new; house-guests were actually very likeable apart from the odd few. I seemed to be getting on well with everyone. I think, we are a little nervous though, when it comes to this show. We all may have won before, but it wasn't easy getting there and I don't really want a repeat of what happened in my season; back home. I wasn't even sure, I was really looking for that right now, but at least I'd know; I'd still be open to it. I headed back inside the house wanting to get a fresh top-up of the champagne; Big Brother had given us; still deciding who I should pair up with.

I entered the kitchen area, where I saw Matt; who he introduced himself as earlier who won the American version of the show. I had heard about some of his tricks, but I didn't really pay attention too much. I'd rather, just go with the flow and see, what happens. "Ciao!" I said to Matthew; which in Italian means: 'Hello'. As I poured myself some champagne.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:05 pm

I leaned back against the couch as Romero said hello to me in his native tongue. It could be a hello and a good-bye, but I had a feeling that he wanted to stick around. After all, he had just come inside, albeit it seems to top off his drink. "Enjoying yourself so far, Romero? Don't be surprised, it pays to know about your houseguests." I smiled slightly as I sipped on my water, looking at him. I let the liquid slide down my throat as I spoke again, "Pick your partner yet? You looked like you were getting chatty with some of your fellow houseguests so far." I was curious as to what information he might provide me with. His success on his season wasn't necessairly his game play but more his personality. He could unknowingly give me answers to the questions that I need.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:18 pm

I grin a little to myself, as I turned around and leaned against the kitchen's desktop looking over at Matt. I took a swig of my champagne and walked over to; where he was and sat down on the bean bag next to the couch. "So'er far, so good." I smile a little. "Si. Indeed, it does; my friend." I said taking a swig of my champagne.

"And, what about you? Are you'er enjoying yourself, yes?" I asked Matt raising my eyebrow a little. I knew all about his own kind of unofficial; show-mance with Lennox. That boy was hot too. So we had something in-common there game-wise. "No not yet, I don't think anyone has; I'er believe they are weighing up their options. Planning, scheming, you know..tipico (typical)." I said with a sigh. "Have you, mi amico (my friend)?" I asked with interest.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:24 pm

I ran my finger around the edge of the glass as I nodded my head. Indeed they were plotting, planning, scheming; you have to be if you want to survive. I just smiled at Romero, "Indeed, they must be. Though, I find myself at an advantage being on my home turf. Lucky me, right?" I gave off a little chuckle. You have to play a part with certain people, so that they give you what you want. "I have had people ask me to be their partner but I think it's best to withold making a rash decision. Just watch out for Athen, he'll sell you a bill of goods, but he won't deliver. I'm not sure he really knows how." Yeah, I gave a little information to Romero, as bait. I wanted to see if he would bite, find out what he might give me in return.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:33 pm

I raised my eyebrow at Matt's mention of Athan's name and how people had asked Matt to be their partner, but he had turned them down. It appears the games have already begun, "Athan, eh?" I said looking over at him, then back at Matt. "Si that maybe true, but he is a strong player. His been cool to me; so I have no reason to worry right now. It is only the first night; after all, no?" I reminded Matt taking another swig of my drink.

"Si, this is true about you having an advantage; but nothing is set in stone here; mi amico. I've come to learn in this game." I smile at him. Matt wasn't a bad-looking boy, but I couldn't help but wonder, if he would stab those close to him in the back again to just win a game; look at what happened to Roxy, Lennox and even Brody to a certain point. One had to be careful around him.

"So, Err--we have something in-common. You had a show-mance too, no? Lennox, I believe..what happened to you two, after your season ended?" I asked him keeping my eyes locked on his.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:39 pm

So he wanted to know about the history between Lennox and I, after the cameras stopped rolling. I took another sip of my water before setting the glass down. I cracked my knuckles slightly as I spoke, "There was no mance, just show. I was never really romantically involved with Lennox, that's why I burned him before the finals, sent him home in the final 4." It was blunt, it was cold and maybe it was crass. However, it was honest, that's what counted in my opinion. "I came into that season to win, and be damned the consquences. This time around, I still want to win but I know I don't need to steamroll people to get ahead. People will think what they want, at the end of the day, I know who I am, that's what is most important to me." If people wanted a sappy love story between Lennox and I, they could write about it in fanfiction. I was more than willing to knife him because it what was needed to be done to win the game at that time.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:48 pm

My eyes widened: Wow, I thought to myself. Evil much? Poor Lennox. At least, what I had with Alonzo was real enough for me, as it was for him. I would never have stabbed him in the back. I really did like him and their were many feelings there. Now, I was even more concerned could; I really trust Matt? Maybe I'd be better off siding with Athan then Matt, but I've never been one to judge right away, so things may change. "I'er see. Well nature calls; mi amico. Talk to you later, yes?" I said with a smile standing up and tapping Matt gently on the side of his arm and headed towards the bathroom putting my now empty glass on the kitchen desktop on my way there.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 5:54 pm

Well, after that enthralling conversation, I decided it might be time to investigate the most recent person to go off the grid, so to speak. I had seen Chase go off to the room that he and I were both were staying it. I had to figure where our young Brit's head was at. I left my water behind as I made my way into the bedroom. "Hey Chase, thought you could use some company." I said as I made my way inside. I sat on the edge of the double bed that he was laying on, and looked over at him. "Wandering off like that early is never a good sign. Something wrong, like homesickness?" That would be my educated guess, it would make the most sense in this instance.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:07 pm

Having spent a little time alone with my thoughts; I soon found myself with some company. It just happened to be my new room-mate and the former American Big Brother winner: Matthew Henning. I heard, what he had to say with my back to him. I sighed a little, before turning over onto my back and looking up at the ceiling with my arm behind the back of my head. I exhaled a little, before turning my head slowly to look over at Matt.

"I guess. It's a big change for me is all." I said with another sigh and looked away from him returning to the ceiling. Matt kept his eyes on me, as I adjusted my white tank-top a little straightening it out. "I've never been away from home this long before, so it's just going to take a little time for me to adjust is all. It makes me no fun, I know. But I have to learn, how you guys play here too. We play differently in the UK. I'm so going to be the first out, I know it.." I sighed again looking down at my top, then over at Matt knowing my lack of confidence right now; may not be what he wants to deal with but it was nice to speak to someone about it, I guess.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:13 pm

"Well, if you want to learn, why not learn from the best?" I said with a little bit of a grin and a chuckle. Chase could be the perfect ally for this week, he was non-threatening and who really wants to evict someone who looks that cute. "I'll make you an offer you can't refuse, you can be my partner this week. I can help you with the ins and outs of being part of a Big Brother USA situation. Plus you get me as a partner, how cool is that?" I gave him a little bit of a goofy grin. It could work out perfectly for the both of us. Plus, if he followed my lead, things could work out just the way I would want them to.

Last edited by IceMystic1216 on 13/7/2012, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime12/7/2012, 6:28 pm

I kept my eyes on Matt and I was pleasantly surprised. He brought up; some very good points. He was one of the best players in this game, and if I could learn from him, it would really help me grow in this new game too. Plus he wasn't that bad either; he was handsome and I could really use a mentor or I would definitely be out this week. I smiled at Matt, "Are you serious?!" I asked, as Matt nodded and said he was VERY serious. "Count me in! Your awesome, Matt! I appreciate this! Can I hug you? Hell, I'll even kiss you.." I chuckled a bit. Matt said he didn't mind either way with a grin. I chuckled lightly, before sitting up and briefly kissed him on the lips and hugged him.

I was eager to learn, and Matt was the perfect teacher. We broke our hug, as Matt smiled to himself having enjoyed that embrace; I think. "Well then partner could you do me; a favour?" I smirk, as he asked what it was with a maybe thrown in there too. "If we don't get picked for HoH this week, do you think you can get Veronica to switch beds with you? If not, it's cool. But I really don't feel comfortable sharing with her. But if it's you, I'd feel a lot better. That's if you don't mind sharing a bed with me?" I raised my eyebrow hoping he could help me out being my partner this week and all.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:04 am

I ruffled my hands through Chase's hair, it was almost like having a kid brother or a puppy, he was so happy. It felt good to do something nice, even if it was going to benefit me in the long run. Plus, he was cute and had nice lips, so no complaints here. "I can do that Chase but lets think positive. That HoH room is one of my favorite places in this house, I'd like to think I'd be sleeping back up there." I nodded my head firmly. I wanted to be HoH this first week, just like I had back in my season. Would give me a shot at setting the tone for the season. "Now, I think we need to go inform Big Brother that we've got a partnership set up. And let everyone that I'm off the market so they can all be extremely jealous of you." I smiled at him, Chase's energy was definitely infectious. He was someone I could definitely enjoy spending some quality time with.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:16 am

"THIS IS BIG BROTHER! The time-limit for partnerships has now passed. All House-Guests have successfully registered their partners and Big Brother will now announce those pairings and who Big Brother's machine has picked at random to be the first Head of Household. The pairings are as follows:

Kendra & Macey
Kenickie & Romero
Aurora & Lacey
Chase & Matt
Veronica & Jackson
Athan & Cheryl.

...Big Brother's random selector has chosen: CHASE & MATT.
Congratulations to the both of you. Big Brother will call you to the Diary Room in 1 hour to collect the key. The Storage area is now open, all House-Guests may now pick up their suitcases."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [first night - the welcome party and the twist]   [first night - the welcome party and the twist] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[first night - the welcome party and the twist]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RM Productions :: The RM Archives :: BB Works-
Jump to: