RM Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Stories.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in the HoH Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceMystic1216
Admin

Back in the HoH Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:27 am

I was quite happy with the announcements of pairings, it gave me an idea of who was gravitating towards whom. Plus, it verified things that I thought I already knew. Big Brother called me into the Diary Room to pick up the key to the HoH bedroom, which I did and I came back out to a smiling Chase. "Come on buddy, lets go. We've got a bedroom to go to." I took his hand in mine as together we made our way up to the steps and to the door to the HoH bedroom. I took the key and unlocked the door as we stepped inside and turned on the lights. The room was beautiful as to be expected. Chase closed the door behind us as I flopped down on the giant bed. "So, how does it feel to know that you aren't going home this week, Chase? And do you have any bad sleeping habits I should know about?" The last question came about as teasing, just to keep him in a happy and upbeat mood. He had to feel like the weight of the world was off his shoulders.

Back in the HoH Bedroom Id71711
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:34 am

I was just in awe at the HoH room, it was amazing. I felt like a proper rich boy right now, just without the snobby-ness! I couldn't help, but smile and I definitely felt so much lighter now knowing, we won the random select and that I was safe, I had a whole week of being able to learn to adjust and play this game, under Matt's watchful eye. "It feels absolutely amazing! Oh my god! Heh.." I grin throwing myself onto the bed too face-down, it was so soft and comfy. I was going to sleep like a baby tonight. I didn't feel uncomfortable around Matt, and also because I knew he was gay too made things, so much easier too. "Bad habits? Not really..I can sleep-talk, sometimes but only when really stressed or stuff on my mind. But I'm feeling much better now. I sleep in my boxers too. I think that's about it, what about you?" I asked looking over at him, as I continued to lay there on my front..

Back in the HoH Bedroom 5566
AN OFFICIAL - CHASE PARKER - ROLEPLAY
Back to top Go down
https://rmproductions.forumotion.co.uk
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:43 am

So, he wants to know if I have any unusual sleeping habits? Well, its not unusual to me but it may be to him. Lets just see if it bugs him or not. "Well, I don't sleep walk or talk, so that's off the list. I'm not someone who kicks or punches in their sleep so you don't need to worry about that. However, there is one little thing that might catch you by surprise," I say, teasing it out a little bit, just to make him wait for it. I grin at him as I speak again, "I sleep in the nude. Will that bother you at all, Chase?" I pose the question in a way that lets him know I'd not do it if made him uncomfortable. Though finding out if it didn't would be an interesting revelation, to say the least.

Back in the HoH Bedroom Young-Shirtless-Jake-Gyllenhaal
Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:49 am

I laugh a little at Matt's 'confession', and I wasn't sure how to react. Matt looked at me with a grin wondering, if I would care or not. "..Well, heh..I've got no problem with it." I smirk a little. "..If that's the way feel comfortable then fine by me. It's not like, I've never slept with a naked guy before without the sex." I chuckle. "So we're good, just don't hog the covers!" I said sticking my tongue out at him playfully. "..And thank god, I'd rather not have bruises etc on my body." I grin.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 1:57 am

I looked over at Chase and grinned at him. He was definitely going to be fun to play around with during this week together as partners. I then took the opportunity to roll him over and pounce on top of him, and look down at him. "I'm the King, I get to take as much covers as I want. Oh and just by the way, if you're going to kiss a guy, don't do it half-way." I leaned down and pressed my lips to Chase's as I kissed him. I let my tongue run along his lips but I didn't press for entry, I would save that for another time. I then pulled away and winked at him before rolling off. I put my hands behind my head and laid on the bed with a big grin on my face.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 2:08 am

Did that just happen? I couldn't help, but laugh as Matt has this satisfying grin on his face. Looks like he had a cute and playful side too; which could be fun to be around. "I've kissed better, Kings." I grin to looking away from Matt taunting him a bit. As Matt just shook his head a little with a smirk, before looking over at me. "Its true. But hey; practice makes perfect right, partner?" I said with a smirk glancing over at him then sitting up and walking over to my suitcase, which I unlocked bending over a little; which gave Matt quite the view, I'm sure. I pulled out my toothpaste and toothbrush, before returning to an upright position yawning a little. "Well 'Your Majesty' " I said with a hint of sarcasm and playfulness. "The Prince has some oral hygiene to attend too. I won't be a minute." I smirk, before heading into the walk-in bathroom with Matt watching my every move from afar.

Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 2:15 am

Yeah, Chase was cute, thinking he'd get one over on me. Well, I'd show him, eventually. After all, it's always fun to lull them in and then snap the trap. However, while he was brushing his teeth, I figured it would be a good time to get ready for bed myself. I rolled off the bed and stripped down making sure that my backside was to the camera. No need for the viewers at home to get a free look at my junk, they had yet to do so. I rolled back the covers and slipped inside of them carefully. I pulled them back up onto most of my torso as I waited for my partner to get back and come to bed.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 2:30 am

It was getting late and most of house-guests went to bed, after seeing our room. It had been a tiring day for all. I wasn't doing too bad actually, after all I was used to late nights with my job and all. I yawned briefly, as I stood there with my hand in my side jeans pocket just brushing my teeth really well. Once done, I spat out any remains and washed my mouth out. Once done, I rinsed my toothbrush out under the tap; before shaking it out briefly. I put it down on the sink and returned to the main part of the room, where Matt was already in bed; naked I'm sure. I noticed his clothes on the chair. He had his arms behind his head, as he looked over at me smiling a little, as I smiled back. I had already removed my trainers earlier, so it was my turn to get ready for bed now. I didn't really mind that Matt was watching, he was just another guy after all. I was confident in my body. I pulled off my white ankle-socks and dropped them to the floor and pulled my white tank-top over my torso revealing my naked and chiselled chest to Matt, who was having trouble taking his eye off me.

I smile innocently, before I just turned around with my back to him for the moment. I unzipped and unbuttoned my dreams pulled them off one leg at at a time. I folded them up along with my tank-top and put them on top of my suitcase. I turned on my heel, and made my way over the large bed; I would be sharing with Matt for the next week. We kept our eyes on one another biting our lips a little, as I pulled the covers over a little and climbed inside the bed. I glanced over at Matt, before I got comfortable. I laid on my side with my covers over me resting the side of my face on my forearm through the pillow that it was gripping from underneath. I was look directly at Matt, who was looking back at me. "This bed is nice and comfy." I grin a little to myself, "How's it feel for you?" I said biting my lower lip briefly again awaiting his answer.

Back in the HoH Bedroom 6a00e54ecca8b98833015432636261970c-pi
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 2:37 am

I nod my head back at Chase, it was very nice and comfortable to say the very least. Plus, I now had Chase in bed, made the atmosphere a little bit better. I smile at him again as I speak, "Definitely a place where I can get some rest for sure. So, did you want to turn in or did you want to keep talking or do something else?" I wiggled my eyebrows up and down at Chase. I didn't get to flirt or be playful with people often anymore. People usually spent their time judging me, instead of trying to get to know me.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime13/7/2012, 2:42 am

Matt and I kept eye-contact, as I smile a little at the wiggling of his eyebrows. "I'm used to late nights, so I'm good for awhile." I grin a little, before continuing: "Something else, eh? Like, what?" I asked raising my eyebrow innocently, "Talking sounds good too. What should we talk about?" I asked Matt looking him over a little, before returning my attention to his eyes.

Back in the HoH Bedroom 6a00e54ecca8b98833015432636261970c-pi
Back to top Go down
IceMystic1216
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime28/7/2012, 9:56 am

I shrug my shoulders slightly as I look at Chase. "Well, we can talk about anything. What would you like to talk about or do?" I gave a slightly chesire cat type grin as I waited to hear his resposne.

Back to top Go down
Ry3
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime28/7/2012, 10:03 am

I kept eye-contact with my new bed buddy for the next week, and there he goes again with the 'do' idea with this Cheshire Cat like grin, it was kinda cute. But I think, I had a good idea of what he meant; since we both know the other is gay and single, so it was tempting and it had been a while, but I wanted to get to know Matt a little better before any main event moments. "Well in that case, I'd like to know a little more about you." I grin a little, before Matt said: "Okay, what do you want to know?" Matt replied asking me a question with a smile on his face. "Well, like how old you are? And where you grew up are always good places to start with." I replied smirking a little to myself feeling Matt's toes brush against my shin briefly under the covers, which made me bit the corner of my lower lip a bit; as I awaited his response.

Back in the HoH Bedroom 26_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the HoH Bedroom   Back in the HoH Bedroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the HoH Bedroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RM Productions :: The RM Archives :: BB Works-
Jump to: